MediSync Employee Review

Great people and a productive environment
Project Assistant (Resident) (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 17, 2012
The people at MediSync are incredibly nice. It is a location that has a continuous flow of projects. It is a small company, which makes it easy to become the specialist in certain areas. I have learned a great deal and have enjoyed my time.

Other MediSync Employee Reviews

Good Experience
CHARGE ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2018
I learned a lot at Medisync.
Only problem I had was company spent money like crazy and ended up being laid off

Company was small owned and ran by people who weren't experienced in the medical field.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Company over spends on personal things and ends up laying people off.
Non-standardized company reluctant to take action
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Inconsistencies among department managers which is apparent to anyone who has eyes. One bad manager has led to multiple resignations.

For a "progressive" company, they have many archaic ways of thinking, such as inability to work from home when you work on a computer.

Culture is one of isolation and separation. Unfairness among team members with different rules for different people.

Hardest part of the job was listening the the manager drone on about own personal life.

Most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team mate and the physician offices.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Elated, power hungry, micromanager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediSync. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8