Medium Employee Reviews

About an average place to work.
Heavy Truck Technician (Current Employee), Erie, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: First shift Monday through Friday.
Cons: Occasionally have to work overtime without prior notice or regards for personal plans.
I have worked several places in this field and this area, all seem to be about the same only the names change. The work load and job requirements do not vary much from day to day. The co-workers all seem rather professional and skilled in their areas of expertise. Most of them are willing to help out if you need assistance. The management staff seems to micromanage the company a lot with senior managers not allowing subordinates to perform the jobs they were hired for.
Medium and Large Account Manager
Large Account Manager (Former Employee), Monmouth, ILFebruary 28, 2015
Cons: lack of customer focus
Maintain territory and ensure my 200 plus customers are receiving the services needed and their expectation s are being met along with increasing sales
Senior Business Planning & Operation Manager
Senior Operation & Business Planning Head (Current Employee), VietnamNovember 18, 2014
Pros: sports: swimming, jogging, tenis, yoga, aerobic...
Cons: short time
A highly experienced Business Planning & Operation Manager (Logistic, Financial Analysis, Strategic/Business Planning, Sales & Financial Forecast, Sales & Marketing Management), who has demonstrated the ability to ensure efficient daily operation of Logistics, Sales & Marketing activities and contribute to organizations to achieve new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Strong business planning; demand; leadership & presentation skills with an impressive track record of more than 18 years of hands-on experience in supply chain, sales & marketing management. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing gross margin, and improving customer service offerings.
A good place for part time workers
Translator/Interpreter (Former Employee), JPCSeptember 10, 2013
I only worked at the company for four months on freelance basis. The leader of the editing team was lack of scheduling and management. It was difficult for me to finish up the jobs according to his state of mind.
Very fulfilling work that impacts the whole Marine Corps
Project Officer (Former Employee), Quantico, VAAugust 25, 2013
The work conduct at Quantico impacts the Marine Corps readiness, Your daily activity consist of reviewing the status of your programs and shipment of new vehicles coming off the production line. You are also responsible for down selecting companies for new contracts on up coming projects and vehicles, this position includes managing the budget for your specific projects.
I am productive and a fast learner.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Santa Rita, GUJune 24, 2013
I am a hard working, dedicating individual. Who works well under pressure and is willing to get my hands dirty. I work well with others. I really enjoy the fact that I can learn new things.