Medix Staffing

Medix Staffing Employer Reviews

Very productive, fast paced environment
Prior Authorization Technician, Temporary (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Managment hiring process was convient and prompt. I learned the structure of the prior authorization department and job responsibilities. Co workers were polite and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training.
was eventful.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZAugust 9, 2014
Pros: helped me find jobs that fit my requirments
Cons: office was far and application process was too long
hard to get ahold of staff. had some issues recieving my checks
Staffing agency
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 4, 2014
Pros: staffing agency
Cons: do not receive calls from them like i should
Received one job from them. Since that contract ended, have not heard from them at all till I applied for another position. Had to go in and do a interview all over again but received no jobs to interview for.
good coworkers
Pharmacy technician/ customer service rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
good coworkers.
typical day would be on the phones tending to customer needs.
Productive work environment.
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Irving ,TxMay 19, 2014
Pros: everyone gets a free 30 mins for lunch.
Cons: lunch, break is good its 30mintues but time comes quick when you are working to meet production demand.
Meet the production goals that set for the month.
What I learned is to be a valuable player and make our final inspections goal in a timely manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job is staying on task and get the job done.
This is a place to work that will help you gain experience and knowledge in the workplace.
Fulltime Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 16, 2014
Pros: we were allowed to have dress down days, and lunches were provided during high volume call days.
Cons: many times regular scheduled breaks were not taking in a timely manner, and it caused anixety among the team.
As a customer service representative for a pharmacy, many of my days were filled with heart felt situations that required a pro-active approach to problem solving. I learned how to deal with emotional situations under extreme pressure, and still maintain a professional, and positive attitude. The hardest part of the job was when I was not able to meet – more... the demands of the customers I served because of circumstances that were beyond my control. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to offer financial assistance to patients who were unable to meet the cost of their medications. – less
Great first step
Data Entry/Office Support (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMay 7, 2014
They are a great company to help you get your foot in the door.
Company is ok
Medical Claims Processer / Data Entry (Former Employee), Phoenix AZApril 20, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: not good when it comes to helping their temps with issues on the job
I liked Medix Staffing it was a cool company to work for the staff was professional and I would one day like to work with them in the future.
Fast paced, overtime
Prior Authorization, Certified Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Sunrise, Fl.April 8, 2014
Pros: very fast paced and learned alot
Cons: worked overtime every week.
Worked overtime every week, work was interesting. training was not adequate, no individual training, very stressful
Professional staff members
Quality Control (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMarch 2, 2014
Pros: informational and great benefits.
Cons: winter weather
Learning processes and ingredients for supplement and vitamin production. Focused and knowledgeable employees. Supportive management team.
Staffing firm for HR resources and Medical related business
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 21, 2014
Average staffing firm that provides temporary positions.
Enjoyed Medix Staff
Biller Clerk (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CADecember 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch at times, nice people in general to work around
Cons: some hostility in the work environment
On a professional note, I enjoyed working with the Medix team. However, the conversion in communication between LLUMC and Medix was not the greatest. Still not sure the reason behind it.

Co-workers at LLUMC for the most part were wonderful. There were a few exceptions, however the people that I did not directly work with I found exceptionally refreshing – more... on an everyday basis.

I really enjoyed my Supervisor who I had much more of an ongoing rapport with than the Manager. The Manager was nice, however very busy, as the Supervisor was. – less
Overall review
Billing Contractor (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: most people were nice
Cons: short breaks
Overall I did enjoy the people that I did not directly work with. My Supervisor I felt was a very wonderful warm woman. The Manager I also thought was nice... more neutral but still very nice.

I did have some obstacles.
Great team and Great Job assignments
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee), Pittsburgh paNovember 20, 2013
I had a great time working with Medix. Ashlynn and everyone i came in contact with were great supporters and I never had a problem getting in contact with anyone at the office.
n/a
Auditor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 19, 2013
• Insurance Eligibility
• Computer information processing
• Successfully audit and process prescriptions.
• Verifying National Drug Codes (NDC), National Provider Identifier (NPI), National Association Boards Of Pharmacy(NABP), & Pharmacy Benefit Manager(PBM).
• Electronically balancing and maintaining commercial & Medicare Part D prescription’s.
Medix
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2013
It was a temp job. I verified medical insurance over the internet
Dependable & Professional
Eligibilty Coordinator (Former Employee), Lombard, ILSeptember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working with this staffing agency. Select Staffing was prompt and accurate. Great company to work for.
good
Clerk I Pharmacy (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJuly 31, 2013
Pros: free lunch at times
Cons: short lunch breaks
did data entry work as well as data perfection, and learn different type of drugs
Temp-to-perm position?
Temporary Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 26, 2013
I went into the position having been told that it was temp-to-perm, then got laid off with all the other temps 10 days into my assignment due to lack of work. This did nothing to endure Medix Staffing to me.
Like the work co workers so- so
PHARMCY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), houston txJuly 3, 2013
Pros: ok pay
Cons: they treated employees bad
I was actually working for Coventry and staffed through medix, Medix was a alright but Coventry wasn't. I was taking inbound calls from doctors and nurses regarding prior authorization for Medicaid patients. I liked the work but the co workers talked bad about other co workers on the floor. One of the supervisors was just rude and treat employees like – more... badly. I was a temp to hire position and the employees that were good workers still didn't get hired on. – less

About Medix Staffing

Medix is committed to the highest standards of placement excellence. Our mission is to execute our corporate purpose with integrity, – Read more