Medix Staffing Employee Reviews

Recruiting team needs to be more prompt, professional and thorough with when working and communicating with new recruits.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2016
My experience was horrible with this company. But they do have leads to great companies, but work experience is required to land those big gigs. If you decide to work for this company, make sure you do your research and ask for someone to go over the new employment packet with you if you have questions before signing.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor communication.
Great Company
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 7, 2016
Medix is a great company they never let any one of there staff fall .work well with all there employees . Would like to work with them again in the future.
Good company to work for.
Call Center Nurse for Teva Pharmaceuticals (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 26, 2016
Worked contract of 6 month intervals which was the hardest part of having this job. Learned a lot while working specifically for MS patients and teaching them on how to use specific medication and equipment.
Quiet
Data Entry Steward/ Medical Processor Intake (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2016
Quiet Environment we were able to listten to our music while also been productive. Management was nice they had condiments ready for the workers before starting their work day.
Super friendly and helpful
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2016
Medix staffing wants to see their employees succeed their super helpful in revising resumes and matching you with proper well paying employers its a great place to work
Insurance Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2016
Everyone is Eager to Help. Informative, My Account Mgr was ready & willing to accommodate my needs. I never had a problem with pay check.
Pros
Offer Medical Coverage
would recommend Medix to others looking for job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJuly 9, 2016
Worked at CVS Specialty in Billing and Reimbursement Dept. as CSR. Shift was okay if you like to work until 8PM. Calls were not that difficult, had to speak with difficult patients. Computer system was not that difficult to learn. The coworkers were extremely helpful and would go out of their way to assist.
Pros
flexible, great team members
Cons
short lunches, difficult customers
Benefits Investigator
Specialty Benefits Investigator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 8, 2016
More on the job training needed to be given for the assignment. Overall was not bad. A midday work schedule could not accomplish much with the long commute. Some of management at the assignment was unrealistic and not helpful.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Long Commute
productive work place
Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMay 9, 2016
Mercy was a good place to work. Employees are very friendly. There is room for advancement. I workout Mercy for 2 years. I will go back to work there again anytime.
This was a productive Staffing Company.
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2016
Medix was able to get me two job assignments back to back. Unfortunately the job assignments were not long enough and not permanent. A typical day of work at Cigna meant a very clean environment and comfortable work stations.
Management in the Enrollment Department was terrific. The Manager was very helpful in explaining what was expected of you. There was really nothing hard about the job and I was very happy helping the clients calling in to enroll them in their Voluntary Medical Benefits. It was quite rewarding.
The Intake Department was about the same, but I did not like the 6 minute time limit put on each phone call. This departments clients were calling in for enrollment in STD, LTD, and FMLA. If a client called in and was upset or even crying for such reasons as a family member had passed away or they themselves had just been diagnosed with cancer, it was very stressful to have to limit the phone calls to 6 minutes. In these cases the client is very distraught and doesn't always have necessary information available as the questions were being asked. I felt that more customer service skills and more time should have been allowed for this department. This job also was very rewarding when you felt like you had helped someone.
Pros
Job assignment at Cigna made it a very clean and comfortable environment to work in.
Cons
Job assignment means temporary work. Nothing permanent.
Horrible agency
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 11, 2016
I worked here and it was horrible! I was going from job to job with this agency nothing was ever steady. The last place I was put at have us no training and the supervisors ignored us. Not the best place.
Pros
Cons
All of it
work place
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2016
nothing good can come out of here except all the unsupervised overtime. To many smoke breaks. No supervision, to many clicks
AND ABSOLUTELY NO TRAINING GIVEN.
Pros
ALL THE OVERTIME YOU WANT
Cons
NO TRAINING
Great company!!
PRN Medical Coder (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very flexible work schedules, friendly environment. The recruiter is very helpful and informative. There is nothing hard about the job, and my coworkers are nice and helpful.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short assignments
Horrible Communication
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2016
No communication from the staff on anything. Pay was ok, commute to work was good in proximity to my home but I will never work for this staffing company again. I've never felt more like a child than working for them.
Cons
Temp
Easy to work with rep
Contracted/Hospital Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 17, 2015
Would work with them again. Easy process to go thru and friendly staff. would refer friends to them. most enjoyed meet and working with a great bunch of co-workers.
This is a Temp Agency, who didn't give me any notice when my assisnment was done.
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 9, 2015
I've never met anyone from this company, due to the location of the company. This agency was able to get me an assignment very quickly, with good salary for where I currently live, but I wasn't given any notice that my assignment was over. I was called that Friday evening and was told not to go back.
Pros
Found work for me quickly
Cons
Didn't give me notice, so I could look for another job.
professional
accounts receivable (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 5, 2015
Medix staffing is professional and happy company to work for. I have learned quite a bit about medical claims. The hardest part of the job was being released without warning. It gave me PTSD lol. Every time the company would call I would freak out thinking that they were calling to release me. We were released from several different contracts without any knowledge of how we were doing.
Pros
professional
Cons
ptsd
Great
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2015
Great staffing agency to work for. Has great health benefits even though its an agency.I would recommend this agency to anyone else.
quest diagnostics
Great Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLOctober 11, 2015
A typical work day would to enter the pt. into care 360 order their test, call pt. back to draw station draw their blood, take urine specimens, vital signs etc. when the blood specimens clot. put them into the centrifuge, when they are done I would take them back and process them into the system as being collected store them in the correct temps such as room temp, refrigerated and or frozen and then put the specimens into transit.
Fun
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 4, 2015
Good Place to work, great team environment help is always there when needed. Smaller staffing team which help put an individual basis on everyones work. Hard works pays off working for the company. Co-workers are great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medix Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8