Medix Staffing

Medix Staffing Employer Reviews

Temporary job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXMarch 2, 2015
I was employed at Vein Clinics of America through Medix Staffing. I feel that it would've been a great place to work. However, when I was employed there, they never had an in house doctor, only a remote doctor who went to the other clinics so I never really got to experience how the company actually functioned.
Good pay
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Waltham, MAFebruary 25, 2015
good company pays every week but messed up on my pay check.
great staff and have plenty of job sites i would recommend this company to anyone
my experience was a good one
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 27, 2014
Pros: they work with you
Cons: i don't have none
it was a good company to work for I did have a good experience I don't have nothing negative to say about the company, my supervisor was there if I a question or problem,he would handle it for me with no excuses.They work with if wanted to change destinations they try their best to make it happen.The company will even work with recent graduates
Challenging and detailed production environment; laid back, fun environment
Prior Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 17, 2014
Pros: could listen to music on your phones while working
Cons: stickler for detailed medical justifications
A typical day at work was researching patient's medical history and labwork to justify prior authorization of medications prescribed. The hardest part was obtaining correct information from the insurance company and the most enjoyable was the parties/spread and events outtings.
Benefit Compensation in Low
Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 3, 2014
With my experience and education I thought my wages should have been higher. This is a very strict company with no room to attend to your personal time/children.
Great starting point
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VASeptember 26, 2014
Medix was a great company to launch my pharmacy career with. They work hard to place you on reputable assignments.
Very productive, fast paced environment
Prior Authorization Technician, Temporary (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2014
Managment hiring process was convient and prompt. I learned the structure of the prior authorization department and job responsibilities. Co workers were polite and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training.
was eventful.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZAugust 9, 2014
Pros: helped me find jobs that fit my requirments
Cons: office was far and application process was too long
hard to get ahold of staff. had some issues recieving my checks
Staffing agency
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 4, 2014
Pros: staffing agency
Cons: do not receive calls from them like i should
Received one job from them. Since that contract ended, have not heard from them at all till I applied for another position. Had to go in and do a interview all over again but received no jobs to interview for.
good coworkers
Pharmacy technician/ customer service rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
good coworkers.
typical day would be on the phones tending to customer needs.
Productive work environment.
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Irving ,TxMay 19, 2014
Pros: everyone gets a free 30 mins for lunch.
Cons: lunch, break is good its 30mintues but time comes quick when you are working to meet production demand.
Meet the production goals that set for the month.
What I learned is to be a valuable player and make our final inspections goal in a timely manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job is staying on task and get the job done.
This is a place to work that will help you gain experience and knowledge in the workplace.
Fulltime Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSMay 16, 2014
Pros: we were allowed to have dress down days, and lunches were provided during high volume call days.
Cons: many times regular scheduled breaks were not taking in a timely manner, and it caused anixety among the team.
As a customer service representative for a pharmacy, many of my days were filled with heart felt situations that required a pro-active approach to problem solving. I learned how to deal with emotional situations under extreme pressure, and still maintain a professional, and positive attitude. The hardest part of the job was when I was not able to meet the demands of the customers I served because of circumstances that were beyond my control. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to offer financial assistance to patients who were unable to meet the cost of their medications.
Great first step
Data Entry/Office Support (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMay 7, 2014
They are a great company to help you get your foot in the door.
Company is ok
Medical Claims Processer / Data Entry (Former Employee), Phoenix AZApril 20, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: not good when it comes to helping their temps with issues on the job
I liked Medix Staffing it was a cool company to work for the staff was professional and I would one day like to work with them in the future.
Fast paced, overtime
Prior Authorization, Certified Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Sunrise, Fl.April 8, 2014
Pros: very fast paced and learned alot
Cons: worked overtime every week.
Worked overtime every week, work was interesting. training was not adequate, no individual training, very stressful
Professional staff members
Quality Control (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMarch 2, 2014
Pros: informational and great benefits.
Cons: winter weather
Learning processes and ingredients for supplement and vitamin production. Focused and knowledgeable employees. Supportive management team.
Staffing firm for HR resources and Medical related business
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 21, 2014
Average staffing firm that provides temporary positions.
Enjoyed Medix Staff
Biller Clerk (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CADecember 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch at times, nice people in general to work around
Cons: some hostility in the work environment
On a professional note, I enjoyed working with the Medix team. However, the conversion in communication between LLUMC and Medix was not the greatest. Still not sure the reason behind it.

Co-workers at LLUMC for the most part were wonderful. There were a few exceptions, however the people that I did not directly work with I found exceptionally refreshing on an everyday basis.

I really enjoyed my Supervisor who I had much more of an ongoing rapport with than the Manager. The Manager was nice, however very busy, as the Supervisor was.
Overall review
Billing Contractor (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: most people were nice
Cons: short breaks
Overall I did enjoy the people that I did not directly work with. My Supervisor I felt was a very wonderful warm woman. The Manager I also thought was nice... more neutral but still very nice.

I did have some obstacles.
Great team and Great Job assignments
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee), Pittsburgh paNovember 20, 2013
I had a great time working with Medix. Ashlynn and everyone i came in contact with were great supporters and I never had a problem getting in contact with anyone at the office.

1 2 3

About Medix Staffing

Medix is committed to the highest standards of placement excellence. Our mission is to execute our corporate purpose with integrity, – Read more