Medix Employee Reviews

Great account manger found me opportunity in Orthopedics .
Orthopedic X-ray Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Worked several clinics with good co-worker at fast orthopedic clinic, paid weekly and was able to get parking covered.Got to learn office front and back duties setup patients charts, pull their films images for surgery follows, room patient, take patient history,remove cast splints, clean patients rooms.Follow diagnostic imaging of upper and lower extremities, chest , spine studies.
Pros
All Jobs assignment were very good it helped me too saving money to return to school.
Cons
Temporary assignments only lasted a couple of weeks or more.
should asign Temps to perment case worker and have back up.
Insurance Medical Billing and Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2017
working temp position, was fun great assignments. fun peoples.
Once assignment ended. Person handling my assignment, had personal engagement. Had to wait till return in 3 months. No one to assist at the time. Found other employment.
Pros
always delivered check on time.
Cons
Didn't have next assignment available.
Somewhat supported
Mail Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I worked as a Mail Clerk, but instead was put to work data entry for the health plan I was working at. I didn't mind because I like to work on data entry. There were some issues with another employee and myself with lead for me to be removed from job. I was never given the extra week promise, to work on my data entry errors. Supervisor at the health plan was mad because I went above her level about the situation. My reason for going to higher personal was because the supervisor was on vacation.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 18, 2017
I would have to say Lunch is the most enjoyable part of the day. This is a very stressful company to work for as the person they have train you will tell you the 1st day of employment why someone got fired. She is a micro manager and is only the Sr Sales Rep. She tells you to quit talking and get on the phone and then turns around and does exactly what she told you not to do. Upper management should really talk a look at the turnover rate in the sales department.
Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 14, 2017
The staffing agency is really bad to work for they don't care about the people they place at these sites. Once they get fired from the locate someone is at they don't offer to look for another job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything bad
Relocated
Advocate SRCO (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILSeptember 11, 2017
I worked with Advocate thru Medix and they were just centralizing all of their billing offices which left ii a little unorganized while they were still figuring things out. The Manager had employees she had previously worked with which made it hard for the new comers.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Already established work relationships
Great Company Limited Job Offerings
Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 4, 2017
Very well-run organization but with few professional opportunities. They possess the technical finesse needed to run a contracting organization but lack the business connections to provide continued ongoing employment.
Pros
Great employees at the corporate level
Cons
Poor benefits and lack of professional jobs
great temp staffing service
McKesson - A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 3, 2017
medix is a temporary service that pays extremely well and is very good for placing you in a position that you are qualify for. They are also very friendly and professional.
Great Staffing Agency
Member Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2017
Nice people and always available. I have nothing negative to say about medix. I would recommend them to anyone that needs job placement...............
Life saver
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 27, 2017
Help will in between job search. Great placement in job search. Have different company that's willing to place you with thier company's. Great environment to search and start a career.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No advancement
Not Great
Personnel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 24, 2017
Was my first job out of college was attracted to the 40k base salary but not much upward mobility unless you land a big account which is hard to do with so many other larger and reputable firms. One of those places that wants to constantly hang out outside of work and if you have your own life will be judged for it. Culture was strange that way, wouldn't recommend.
Best temp ever
IV (CphT) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2017
Loved the job they work with you and assist you in any way possible. Pay is great and Insurance is great. When my contract was near they were going to provide me another position if i decided not to hire on permanently.
Flexible
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 11, 2017
Medix is a great place to work if you like to go right when you are needed as jobs are based on a needed basis. Great company and staff! Always helpful and willing to assist.
Do not recommend
Payment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 10, 2017
They are a very unorganized agency. They lie to their potential candidates about job details, hours, daily responsibilities etc. They lie to their candidates about being brought on as a permanent employee.
Awful place to work
Account Executive- Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2017
My account executive was amazing and my co workers were fun but the leadership team is only looking to find the 1 top producer. They say they want to positively impact lives but pay their employees dirt and expect them to deliver the world.
Pros
fun
Cons
no life outside of work- they become your family
Typical Staffing Agency
Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJuly 12, 2017
Medix is a typical staffing agency...One day before I was to begin work, my recruiter called me to tell me that I will be working at a different location, about 15 miles out of my way!

Medix had no clue what the real scope of the position was. The job site was terrible with "supervisors" that are left in the dark at all times.
Pros
Notta
Cons
Typical staffing agency.. doesnt know the real scope of the positions.
Great
Medical Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2017
Great staffing company to work for and the pay is decent . They are very good on following up about positions . If you keep your word and show up to your work assignment everyday they will feed you and give great gifts
Great Staffing Agency
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 9, 2017
Medix is a great staffing agency for medical office personnel placement. Their team is very hard working and dedicated to finding a job for you. There are times though when work is hard to find, but they will always keep hunting to place you in a job.
Not a good Company in Boston
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 6, 2017
This company was located in Boston. I find the staff to be disorganized, making it very difficult during staff orientation. I was on orientation and did not get compensated for it. I actually worked for free.
Pros
Cons
unorganized and was not compensated for time worked during orientation period
Awesome people
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2017
Medix has been a great Temp Agency I have ever work for. They always try to find me assignments and keep me working. The management that I had to work with have been awesome people. I would Recommend Medix to everyone.
Pros
Always working
Cons
Only temp jobs