Medix Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Atmosphere to be around
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City MOAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Great Supervisor, Fast paced
Great company with so much Growth, Looking for something closer to home in the Clerical/Admin field and not in Lenexa Kansas City. Ive been with this company for 3 years and I'm still employed just needing to relocate close to my child's school and my home.
Very Disappointed
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TexasJuly 6, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: Not involved, pays considerable less than other agencies, and it is difficult to get a call back
They do not support their employees. It takes days for them to get back with you. They do not follow through when they say they will. They do not investigate and leave out to dry. They talk a good game but do not back it up when it is needed.
Very helpful place to work for
Coordinator 1 (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 30, 2015
I enjoyed that they placed me at CVS Caremark, I had a chance to gain more knowledge in the Medicare filed. The best part for being placed at cvs was meeting some wonderful people that I have to this day keep in touch with. My days can be very busy but I enjoyed what I was doing. Medix was able to place me for a job real fast and would love to work for them again.
PATIENT BILLER
Patient Biller (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 10, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: no paid time off
I learn each and everyday company updates you with information. staff is friendly and knowledable.The timesheets are easly to fill out . i like my job and would like it to be a permanet position.
Productive fast paced
Processor I (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 29, 2015
Starting my would start off scanning paperwork for sites that were getting samples back after being processed by Baylor. Second would be scanning extra specimens into system and placing them in refrigerator at the of the day, this process would be mainly for Dr.'s, incase they needed to add extra tests for a patient. Management was good, they knew what they expected from their employees and they would deliver. Hardest part of the job was starting to process urine and blood as it was learning a lot of procedures in the working the orders. Nothing that couldn't get done with the right training. Everybody there was a big help, when it came down to asking questions, everybody would help as much as they could and it was a learning experience.
Typical day at Medix
Personnel Consultant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMay 17, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment, positive energy, good learning experience
Cons: Long days, always working
Check emails, job postings, etc

Every morning at 8am and 4pm we would go through are FasTrak board (meeting) and discuss what priorities are such as what positions to work on who have we identified etc and make sure we are all on the same page

From 8:30am - 12pm and from 1pm - 4pm I would be on the phone trying to identify potential candidates for a job position I was trying to fill.

Have in office interviews with candidates

Enter notes into Bullhorn

Leave over 100+ messages a week

Keep candidates in the loop by setting tasks to follow up with every few weeks or every month

Submit candidates to companies and fill positions

My favorite part about my job was cold calling potential businesses that we would work with and set up sales meetings
not stable employment
CPhT Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: not reliable
although the hours are great and so it the pay the copany as a whole is not very reliable for employment. The management needs more training in placing people and explaining who the agency works as a whole..
ok agents
Medical Secretary/Surgery scheduler (Former Employee), baltimoreMarch 24, 2015
Scheduled and post-surgery relays information to patients regarding preparation for laboratory tests and examinations. Work with others in a team environment. Answer the phone become the doctor right hand man.
Fun work place and productive
Medical Records (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 1, 2015
The management at Quadramed made the job fun but yet productive on a day to day basis. My co-workers make the job an ease by how friendly they are and make you feel like you're family.
Productive, great environment
Reimbursement Counselor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 18, 2015
detail oriented, good co workers, willing to teach in areas that were needed. Great open door policy. Everyone was willing to help and kept great attitudes.
Recruiter will hire multiple backgrounds
EHR Project Team Member (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: temporary jobs for experience
Cons: did not gat placement for another job when finished
Temporary agency, recruiters do not touch base with clients even after inquiring new positions offered through company
Fun place to work, employees made it fun.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: my hours.
I learned some more things that I didn't exactly know about what a pharmacy technician's job consists of.
New to organization
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: multiple lines of business
I am a new independent contractor with this company. So far they seem much more organized than other companies of this type that I have worked for. Additionally, MEDIX has more opportunities for Independent consultants
Staffing agency
Pharmacy Tech II (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 27, 2014
This company did not communicate well with me to let me know the first day I was to start on my assignment or what time.
Good start job - for college grads
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
It is a good job if you are just getting out of college and recruiting is what you want to do. Gets your foot in the door for the recruiting world!
Medix
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 29, 2014
Performed sourcing, screening, and phone interviews of available applicants for current and future placements
Great idea for a company with a big need and potential
Authorizations Rep. (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2014
Medix is just the job placement agency that placed me with CareCentrix. CareCentrix is contracted by major Health Insurance Providers to get per authorizations for and coordinate Home Healthcare and Durable Medical Equipment for purchase or rental. I was in the Authorizations department, specifically in Facility Discharge; a specialized department needing faster turnaround due to the urgent nature of the patient's situation and recent discharge from a facility. I would use internet pages and programs to verify the patient's active insurance then call the Health Plan to acquire authorization for the services that the physician had prescribed. This company is helping so many people as well as offices with saving them so much time and money. Heavy use of Excel and Office and a lot of extremely accurate Data Entry.
It was a temporary job.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 19, 2014
Pros: beautiful building and pleasant job.
Cons: it was only a temporary job.
Even though it was temporary I did enjoy it. You has to accurate and concentrate but it was a peaceful atmosphere.
Jack of all trades at this job
Temp (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2014
I would be given many things to get done through out the day. I usually had deadlines so I would work on things in order or their due out times as well as who gave it to me.
Medix Temp Agency (Quest Labs Position)
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 21, 2014
Temp Agency for Quest Labs, verify patient and patient billing information, perform venipuncture, spin blood, and prepare for main lab Venipuncture performed on patients ranging in age from infant to geriatric