Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employee Reviews

No matter the cost Medline goes out of thier way to make everyone feel like family
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJuly 23, 2015
Medline is a very demanding company but goes out of their way to give all the tools any employee would need to get their job done in a safe and productive manner at any cost.
Great position
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria discount, onsite gym, good insurance and benefits.
Cons: No breaks (other than lunch), high stress, A/R employee complaint system
Worked in A/R, although I was told advancement was on the horizon for several years, it did not pan out. You are given a heavy work load and it is high stress, however you are compensated well for this.
Run Away
Clerk (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 5, 2015
Work you like a dog. Never compliments only complaints. If you are over 25 plan on being ignored until they find a way to make you leave. Management is a joke - most don't come out of their office all day. One in particular thinks he is Gods gift. But he is NOT.

Procedures are questionable at best.
poor plant to work
recieving (Former Employee), chester vaJune 29, 2015
poor managment...dont have a clue of wat they are doing..don't train new employees properly...only thing they want to do is write u up for errors..do not follow protocal...dont enliten u on rules n regulation until its to late...not saying all the plants but the one here in Chester Va is not where u want to be...long hrs low pay...want u to run around n make production in a non productivity warehouse...
12-14 Hour day on call when not at the office
Supervisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2015
Oversee and evaluate driver activity as it relates to their job performance. Oversee equipment repairs and service for drivers.
Works you till your dead
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Mundelein, IlMay 4, 2015
They see what they can get out of you, then try for more. You have to stick up for yourself, as no one else will. HR is a company entity, they are not there for the employees.
High pressure, high stress, little reward
Product Manager (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILMay 2, 2015
Very high workloads, minimal pay compared to other companies with similar positions, in the middle of nowhere, long work days, no work/life balance, long commute to get to Mundelein, very few people achieve their growth goal resulting in minimal to no bonus, do not believe when they tell you everyone gets their bonus
Inside Sales Position
Healthcare Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Dubuque, IAApril 16, 2015
Pros: income potential
Cons: serving accounts more than selling
Grow existing business with customers all over the United States over the phone with some customer visits. Promote products on promotion to increase territory. Prospect new business either online or in your current territory. Salary plus commission based.
For high school kids, not a long term career
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits and time off
Cons: long hours low pay, engineered work procedures poor management
Don't BOTHER! Upper Management (DO's on up) is clueless on what it takes to get the job done in a warehouse at Medline. They rely on what the genius engineers develop and dictate as the best procedures to get the job done. In many cases making certain jobs take longer and less efficient. Good Job!
This company is in the process of shutting down long time branches and opening up a new branch near by.By doing this they can ditch long time reliable higher paid workers so they can start over at the new branch with newbies for $11.50 per hour, sweet!
Medline's way of putting themselves in line with the Amazon's and Walmart's of the world. Work harder for less pay! This is a job for kids right out of high school.
This was once a great company to work for, but the influx of engineers have ruined the Medline experience.
The only silver lining here is the benefits and vacation time.
warehouse work standard!
Medical supplies warehouse worker (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 15, 2015
Pros: benefits, free lunches
Cons: management, air quality/enviroment temp, Jennifer
actual work was the saving grace of the position, work environment stale, management lacking, pay scale follows industry standard or what area pay scale dictates. Moderate turnover of employees/workers-dobees! Company has become just like all of the others!
Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Havre de Grace, MDApril 11, 2015
Pros: When we had record shipping days, we got free lunch, and bonuses
Cons: Healthcare could have been better
Very steady work day. Teamwork, Reliability, Initiative, Motivation, and Quality of work. Lead, Supervisor. Trained co-workers to be motivated, reliable, to take initiative, in a teamwork environment. Learning to deal with many personalities as their supervisor, and dealing with customers on a daily basis. Fulfilling the the customers orders to make sure the quality of our products shipped on time to our customers.
Great place to work.
2nd Shift Lead/ Order Filler (Former Employee), Mansfield, MAMarch 31, 2015
Great place to work with great people. Medline is a huge company in an industry that is only growing. Job security and a full work load is an every day thing here. Great benefits and generous pay for the work.
Growing company with excellent benefits
Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 25, 2015
Fast paced, large multinational company. Great people to work with but silos between departments. On site cafeteria and gym. Poor work life balance.
Coworkers were great
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Brockport, NYMarch 20, 2015
Management is a joke. A lot of unorganization and lack of leadership experience really showed. A lot of promises from initial interview were never provided. Benefits are great, only big complaint is the lack of a structured and organized management committee.
-fun work place
embroidery operator (Current Employee), lithia springsMarch 18, 2015
I love my job. this is a great place to work. wonderful benefits. my boss is the best boss ever. My job isn't hard at all. I have learned a lot since I have been there.
What you make of it
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 15, 2015
Pros: lunches, bonus, gym in corporate office
Cons: healthcare plan, work life balance, management, advancement
No real career advancement. No work and life balance. The company has a lot of health assistance and benefits programs. The healthcare plan is too expensive.
Great work place to work with great benefits
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 14, 2015
Pros: gives bonuses like production and employee of the month.
Start at 6 am with having a morning meeting. I have to do a checklist on my cherry picker to proceed to work. Locate items to be putaway and other tasks such as taking items that don't surrpose to be in slot,cleaning making sure things are not in the floor like object such like trash,pallet or any other objects. Making sure other in the work enviorment are safe. I learned how to be more effective as a order pick and how to be a better co-worker. It is good to have good management it made me a better employee. The hardest part of my job was that I wanted to put more effort in to my job but could not because I am only one person. I enjoyed my job my work place and the co-workers that work with me.
plant people are great
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Lithia Springs GA.March 9, 2015
Pros: people on floor are great folks
Cons: managment team from top to bottom
people that work in plant are great but upper management is a joke no respect for people who work under them. they think they are better the production people on the floor. If the owners cared about the employees as much as they claim they would look into how there upper management treat the people of Lithia Springs They need to FIRE THE HOLE MANAGMENT TEAM and start over. Management in Lithia Springs GA.. Has there heads up there A__ _. From the top to the bottom of there team. If your not a puppet you will never go anywhere .at this location.
waste of time
material handler (Former Employee), lithia springs, GaMarch 3, 2015
This place is a joke if someone I knew came up to me and asked if medline was hiring I would tell them not to waste their time everyone who is an employee is treated Like a slave and walked all over like dirt on the ground I'm there until I found something better and once I do I will not give a notice their main Focus is customer service and the employees last thing they think about for a billion dollar company we sure are under paid alot but I guess that's what you get for some stuck up rich people
long hours low pay and incompetent managers
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Havre de Grace, MDMarch 2, 2015
Cons: everything
Medline is a horrible place to work. The pay is low compared to other warehouse jobs in the area. You never know when your shift is going to end and many of them are over 12 hours. Management has no idea of how to effectively operate the warehouse. The combination of these issues cause employee morale to be VERY LOW.

1 2 3 4 5

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more

Medline Industries Salaries