Medline Industries Employee Reviews

double digit growth every year...
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMarch 23, 2017
While the sales divisions are growing with amazing profits and added personnel, . the support divisions are left understaffed and overworked...

There is little room for new ideas and process improvement as work load is beyond what it should be for success.

90% turnover in my department in the last year.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
no work/like balance
Best culture and great company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMarch 17, 2017
great communication with and from management and employees. Always wanted to come to work. Developed a strong customer service and warehouse team. Unfortunately the company moved to Lathrop California.
Pros
perfect work/life balance
Cons
company relocated
Medline
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Brockport, NYMarch 15, 2017
Not a good work environment, mandatory overtime everyday makes for long hours. Not good with work/home life balance. Management has no structure, allows employees to back talk. A lot of favoritism for certain employees.
Pros
Pay is well
Cons
Management, Mandatory overtime
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 13, 2017
Work was always there stricted with attendance. Management wasn't very helpful. Work was real easy an self explanatory.
The employees there would try an keep themself happy an entertained.
na
Customer Master Data Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMarch 13, 2017
Medline Industries is an overall good company to work for. I have enjoyed the opportunities given to me and all the experiences i have learned with this company.
fun work place
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYMarch 8, 2017
great workplace treated like family. lots of incentives and room to grow. supervisors cared. lots of team building structure provided.fair and understanding.
Productivity
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 6, 2017
Productivity is very hard to meet. Job security is in high jeopardy if not meting productivity. They use ProTrack productivity system. Every assignment and break is on a non stop timer.
Need clear career paths!
Internal Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMarch 6, 2017
There is no clear path for advancement. Some roles are fast-tracked, but the titles mean nothing. Others are dead-end positions and you have to move departments or leave the company to advance.
everyone should do their own research
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILMarch 5, 2017
It is probably most appropriate to remain completely confidential. I would rather not provide any feedback in this setting. I encourage everyone to research the organization and develop their own opinion.
fun place with great people
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMarch 4, 2017
The job has its ups and downs. The people you work can be amazing. You build great relationships with those around you. There are activities and events going on a lot of the time. Management changes quickly. Advancement is very hard. You have to have a degree regardless of years of experience.
Pros
the people, the cafeteria, the gym, teamwork
Cons
the lack of advancement, management
Great company, crazy schedule
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAMarch 3, 2017
Never worked a minimum hours of day, always OT but the pay makes up for it, great team leaders, great co workers, amazing company. Would highly recommend applying here. Comes with great benefits and compensation but be prepared to work a crazy schedule
its a good company
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 28, 2017
I learned alot such as customer skills delivery with trlr and lift gate enviroment is good poeple around you are pretty friendly they also have good bonuses and incentives
Bad management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 26, 2017
Worked at Medline for a while, they have very bad communication very bad management they handle things in a very poor manor supervisors like to pick on people and have favorites if you don't suck up to them you don't move up and they find ways to get rid of you if you speak up to them they see it as a threat, they pick on you until you get fed up and want to quit, this place is good if you want to make a lot of money but you will have no life outside this place no time for anything, you must work the overtime or you get points which will eventually add up and put you at write ups finals etc.
would not recommend if you have children & family
Pros
Make good money
Cons
Very bad managing, favoritism
Great Workplace
Prime Vendor Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2017
This is a Great job! I love working here, amazing perks and work life balance. Everyday at this job is a different experience. You get to travel and it is not repetitive and boring.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 23, 2017
This is a great place to work. Because it is privately held, it has the ability to maneuver and pivot quickly in an ever changing market.

The workload is relentless, however, if you preform, you are paid well for your work.
Pros
Competitive compensation packages
Cons
The pace can, at times, strain work life balance.
Fun workplace and family oriented
DSM (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAFebruary 22, 2017
Work 8am-5pm taking care of my customers in the surgery center industry. Placing order, customer service, quality issues, returns, Microsoft word, basically a one stop shop for surgery centers in my region.
Productive, fast pace, well organized working environment
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 22, 2017
I work well with others. I feel it is important to have good relationships with the people you work with it allows you to be comfortable and work better
Worst management team ever. No experience no integrity no leadersip by example.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCFebruary 19, 2017
Zero room for growth. Promotions based on a buddy system not integrity, hard work, attendance or sinyourity . Hard working employees get taking advantage of. Management all about do as I say not as I do. Medline as a company great but this branch B33 is a miserable place to work. So much turn over because of management. Double standards
Pros
Pay and bonus program
Cons
Management bullies and intimidates employees. No training lack of leadership
Clinical Specialist
Clinical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 18, 2017
Many of the nurse specialists have been replaced by non-nursing, non-health educated sales specialists. Lack of potential for nurses to advance. Otherwise it was a great experience.
Has potential but needs improvement
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAFebruary 16, 2017
I work pt so my work life balance is simple because I get to leave at my scheduled time. As for the ft people they have to stay till the work's finished and sometimes that means staying past. One downside is they are so focused on performance #'s that even if your a hard worker and come in everyday, if your #'s are bad than the rest doesn't matter. Some of the management are genuinely nice and care and some of them only talk to you if your #'s are good. There are definitely some digruntled employees that I've witnessed. I'd say they need to re evaluate their #'s system and maybe focus on quality as much as quantity. They basically want robots for employees. Its flawed though. I'll do certain tasks and my #'s will soar and when I do something else my #'s are terrible and my work ethic is the same. So it's not a terrible company they try to do a lot for their employees it's just a stressful environment due to their expectaions with production.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9