Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employer Reviews

Un-organized with long hours because lack of workers!
Shipping Associate "Order Picker" (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2014
Start work at 2:00p.m with a group meeting. Afterwards we order pick until they're no orders left. Then we load the trailers, while few rap pallets, or picking tomorrow orders until trailers are loaded.
stable leadership was impossible
operations b25 facility (Former Employee), kansas city moMarch 24, 2014
Cons: too many supeviors
you have to basically train urself on what to do and considering they use lucas time track you have no clue how to make there quotas...the senior director saying that we could kill him if we send the wrong product to the surgery he would have needed...wow...thanks for the encouragement knowing im trying my best but someone may die...just did not like – more... it one bit and it should be brought on another way. – less
Hard driving, entrepreneurial
Marketing (Current Employee), IllinoisMarch 16, 2014
Great place to start a career. Lots of young energetic people looking to make a name for themselves. Not so much long term opportunity since senior people stay forever.
Geat place to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere most of the time.
Cons: one boss who felt in charge was not all in charge.
Had the best time work here with ALL THE people I meet. The office was great the managers were great. Meet a lot of great people some really good people sorry we had to part when the company moved.
Great workplace
Distribution Analyst and Production Purchaser (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 9, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Medline is a great company to work for. Constant room for advancement and growth. Im disappointed that I left when approached and offered by a different company. They have a great benefit program and compensate greatly.
Too noise and Unsafe enviroment still improvent on safety.
Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Lithia Spring, GAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: bonus at the end of year
Cons: over time, and working hours not recomended
12 hrs day job, two shift in a period of 4x4 days S.
Diapers Industries a lot breakdown in brand new equipment too much change over in production.
Hardest Management, too up on the sky to talk and discuus solutions or sugestion for better run or productions problems
Fast pace workplace
Repack Picker (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: bonuses and health care
Cons: the management is not up to par on organization.
A typical day at Medline is very active. As a Repack Picker you work at constant fast pace to pick the orders fast and accurately. Working for Medline helped me to maintain a fast work pace. The management as people are great. But the organization can use some work. The co-workers easy going people. They help make it a good environment to work in. The – more... hardest part of the job are the long hours on your feet. The most enjoyable part is the chemistry I have with my co-workers. – less
fast pace work and very busy
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Shipping orders to various healthcare facilities, preparing, wrapping, weighing and loading freight. Process invoicing as well as utilizing computerized systems to complete orders. Other job duties as requested by upper management.
Good people, good environment
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Belleville, MIJanuary 3, 2014
I miss working there, and would love to go back. They paid decent for the work you were doing, considering if you went and did the exact same thing somewhere else, you'd only be making 8 dollars an hour.
I gained great operating room and surgical sales experience with Medline.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2013
Medline taught me how to manage and drive sales within a specified territory. I was able to build relationships with key decision makers in the operating rooms, and hospitals. In addition, I had an opportunity to get some experience in capital sales.
ok i guess!
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILDecember 9, 2013
Pros: fast growing company
Cons: is not a good company for everyone
it is just time for me to leave. Most coworkers are ok, but management can either make or break your work experience with the company.
not a good place
engineer (Former Employee), illinoisNovember 23, 2013
Far too much is expected of you without practical training. Management is awful and not very friendly.
Potential to make good money.
Pedigree Analyst-Regulatory/Quality Department (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILNovember 11, 2013
Pros: good pay potential.
Cons: very fast paced which is sometimes actually good.
Liked certain work duties and a lot of co-workers there. Overall a good work environment if you have keep a fast pace.
Ok place to work
Inventory Control Lead/ Branch Admin (Former Employee), Romulus, MINovember 5, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not a good seperation fom home life
I worked there for 11 years until company downsized it was ok to work there
No work life balance
Admin (Current Employee), MundeleinOctober 29, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: employee well being does not matter
Difficult to move ahead unless you know someone. Antiquated systems with strict deadlines, bad combo. Not really a place for working mothers, unless you stay in an entry level role. This is not a team environment. Little if any training but a lot of accountability.
Clinical Solutions Specialist
Clinical Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2013
I am a Clinical Solutions Specialist with Medline Industries.
The products I respresent includes oral care, hand hygiene, urology, respiratory, patient bathing products, patient wipes and blood pressure cuffs.
My primary call points are infection control, emergency department, surgical department, ICU, respiratory and materials management.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Durham, NCOctober 6, 2013
its a fast paced industrie, that keeps track of there employees every movement by making them sign in and out of a pro track system.
Medline is a great place to be employed
QA/ Checker (Former Employee), Memphis, TnSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: several ways to earn bonuses (i.e attendance)
Cons: short lunches...
A typical day at work, we started with a meeting which explained our productivity and the errors that we needed to fix as a team. we then would exercise for maybe 5 minutes to get us ready for the job. then to work we go. I learned quite a bit at Medline. I learned how important it is that a patient should receive there meds and other products that – more... could impact their lives. The hardest part was staying focused in the hottest months. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers. They were all different but all loved to work and made me feel like i belonged there on the team – less
No Life. All over the place.
employee (Current Employee), lithia springs gaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks, long hours.
They work you to death. Long hours. Management is poor and all over the place.
Not a fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYSeptember 16, 2013
Management is all over the place, they play favorites, a lot of the time they are clueless and make decisions that are obviously wrong and make no sense and hold business up

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more