Medline Industries

Medline Industries United States Employee Reviews

Good and dependable company to work for, good bonuses.
Account Manager/ Sales Operations (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: benefits, paid vacation and 401k
Cons: managers showed favoritism
Hectic and overwhelmed is the norm, you have to be a hard worker to make it whith these company (no joke) they do provide good training and classes to keep you up to date. Beware HR is a joke.
Did enjoy making friends with co-workers but since you are not even allowed to have a conversation during the work day, that was useless. The office was dark, dirty, dingy and put toguether from scraps, every cubicule was a different color and size and the cafetia served the worst food ever, and broken chairs were put to good use by employees that spent way more then 8 hours a day on them.
After years of making million of dollars the office was finally remodeled in early 2014, and every cubicule matched and everyone got a new chair!!!
productive and fun place to work
Branch Administrator (Current Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 16, 2015
very busy office, motivating. takes very good care of their employees and always looks to promote within. Always caring and giving. Very supportive.
Great
Sales/Territory Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJanuary 23, 2015
This is a great place to work. Overall good experience with this company.
The job is pretty good at times I love working with my co-workers
Warehouse Material Handler Forklift/Robot Operator (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day includes running the robot system or assisting with put a ways or unloading of raw materials along with assisting my fellow co-workers. The Management team is ok some do not take employees ideas into consideration others lack in communication skills. There is nothing hard about my job except consistently working 12 hr days. The most enjoyable part is interacting with my co-workers and knowing that I am blessed to have a job
good upper managment
shipper and reciever (Former Employee), dallas, texasJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: cheap health care
Cons: two week paying periods
nice guys good place to work if you like overtime , they really care about employees
Good company to work for
Shipping Team Lead/ Safety Team Leader (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Medline Industries is a fast paced environment that can be very satisfying if you have long term goals. There is opportunity to advance within the company if you take advantage of your opportunities. I would recommend working for this company.
Worst job
Warehouse (Former Employee), TemecutaJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free benefits
Cons: everything
Unethical management!!!
People stay because there's not a lot of jobs in the area
It's a pay for performance company
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2014
Pros: paid holidays and vacation time
Cons: limited pay raises and excessive overtime
Working at Medline can be demanding, but to those who are willing to put forward the proper effort and time towards their will be recognized eventually. There are many opportunities that are available at Medline which you must make yourself aware of, but the company is not up to par concerning the pay scale of the industry standard. There are people in positions that are hindering the progress of some associates as well as the progression of the branch that they are leading.
I loved the people - Friendly
Account Analyst (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILDecember 28, 2014
Pros: working with others as a team.
Cons: the drive was about an hour.
I enjoyed this position. Find placement for checks, if there were issues with the account number. Customer or collector calls.
Good starting point but not enough room for advancement
Shipping and receiving Technician (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GADecember 28, 2014
Good place to start if someone is new to distribution center work. Due to the work that is done on the daily basis, employees could get compensated more.Your work experience isn't properly compensated, which is an issue if one has maybe 5 years plus experience. Most departments work until the job is done. There is a major lack of communication issue and no sight of change. The company could open up to everyone on their input on how to make the operation better and safer. However, the company does great deeds for the employees such as, service award acknowledgement, personal achievements, feeding the employees throughout the year, company uniforms, holiday cash bonuses, gift certificates and more.
Nice place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee), Durham, NCDecember 23, 2014
Decent place to work. Overtime possibilities, ability to learn different things. Some long days, some physical jobs, some jobs not so physical. Pay could be better but its not that bad.
Fast Paced, Very Productive Company with the Potential to advance
Order Picker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses for dept if we achieve goals monthly. fun enviornement
Cons: short breaks
Working at Medline has been a great opportunity for me to learn new positions within the warehouse community.
Acute Care Specialist (Current Employee), Savannah, GANovember 21, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: none at the moment
Medline provides the ideal work/life balance and with the array of products, there is a wealth of experience that can be gained from the floors to the OR.
Good people and working environment
Warehouse Worker/ Forklift Driver (Current Employee), MDNovember 5, 2014
Terrible managing. Every work day is at least 10 hours or more with limited breaks.
Best Workplace
Pull From Stock (Former Employee), Lathrop, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: rewards for perfect attendance, semi-anual trips on weekends
Co-Workers were great to work with. exceptional work environment. Learned a lot about warehouse labor and operation of a forklift and order picker
Hated this place......
QA inspector (Former Employee), Sauget, IlOctober 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Sent there through a staffing agency, went thorough computer forklift test for three days in a very noisy and disruptive office and break room. Tests that you must pass to even begin working there. After I passed them and begin my second full day (not doing what I thought I was being sent there for) and three shift changes in a week. They let me go for slightly complaining about the hours I was given by the third time they switched them. Not to mention the unprofessional ghetto supervisor that's in the office running everything.
great staff and management, always busy and fast paced
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), san bernardinoOctober 12, 2014
Pros: bonuses, job security, fun staff
Cons: ot, unorganized supervisors
worked here close to 2 years, overall fun place to work with a lot of great personalities, management is good but there are a few lazy supervisors that dont know what they are doing, lots of OT which is good if you need the extra money, xmas bonus, employee appreciation weeks, individual performance bonuses.
Busy and fast pace environment
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Havre De Grace, MDOctober 9, 2014
Medline is a great place to work. It is a very fast paced business and everyday is different.
Calm laid back work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mundelein ILOctober 1, 2014
Pros: in the cafe you can swipe your badge and pay out of your payroll
Cons: the cafe is far from the first building
As long as you are getting the job done no one is standing over your back hounding you about work. Everyone is an adult; it is very professional and business driven. I learned a lot about the company by just asking questions because the employees are so willing to tell you about this great company. Everyone is also so friendly!
Liked the overtime opportunities
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GASeptember 4, 2014
Typical day was the same everyday I go clock in go to my line and start work immediately. I learned how to troubleshoot machines and what to look for to try and fix it. I actually enjoy working with guys because it isn't a lot of cattiness. The hardest part was that it was a 12 hour shift but the most enjoyable was that the days rotated.

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more

Medline Industries Salaries