Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Growing company with excellent benefits
Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 25, 2015
Fast paced, large multinational company. Great people to work with but silos between departments. On site cafeteria and gym. Poor work life balance.
Coworkers were great
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Brockport, NYMarch 20, 2015
Management is a joke. A lot of unorganization and lack of leadership experience really showed. A lot of promises from initial interview were never provided. Benefits are great, only big complaint is the lack of a structured and organized management committee.
-fun work place
embroidery operator (Current Employee), lithia springsMarch 18, 2015
I love my job. this is a great place to work. wonderful benefits. my boss is the best boss ever. My job isn't hard at all. I have learned a lot since I have been there.
What you make of it
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 15, 2015
Pros: lunches, bonus, gym in corporate office
Cons: healthcare plan, work life balance, management, advancement
No real career advancement. No work and life balance. The company has a lot of health assistance and benefits programs. The healthcare plan is too expensive.
Great work place to work with great benefits
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 14, 2015
Pros: gives bonuses like production and employee of the month.
Start at 6 am with having a morning meeting. I have to do a checklist on my cherry picker to proceed to work. Locate items to be putaway and other tasks such as taking items that don't surrpose to be in slot,cleaning making sure things are not in the floor like object such like trash,pallet or any other objects. Making sure other in the work enviorment are safe. I learned how to be more effective as a order pick and how to be a better co-worker. It is good to have good management it made me a better employee. The hardest part of my job was that I wanted to put more effort in to my job but could not because I am only one person. I enjoyed my job my work place and the co-workers that work with me.
plant people are great
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Lithia Springs GA.March 9, 2015
Pros: people on floor are great folks
Cons: managment team from top to bottom
people that work in plant are great but upper management is a joke no respect for people who work under them. they think they are better the production people on the floor. If the owners cared about the employees as much as they claim they would look into how there upper management treat the people of Lithia Springs They need to FIRE THE HOLE MANAGMENT TEAM and start over. Management in Lithia Springs GA.. Has there heads up there A__ _. From the top to the bottom of there team. If your not a puppet you will never go anywhere .at this location.
waste of time
material handler (Former Employee), lithia springs, GaMarch 3, 2015
This place is a joke if someone I knew came up to me and asked if medline was hiring I would tell them not to waste their time everyone who is an employee is treated Like a slave and walked all over like dirt on the ground I'm there until I found something better and once I do I will not give a notice their main Focus is customer service and the employees last thing they think about for a billion dollar company we sure are under paid alot but I guess that's what you get for some stuck up rich people
long hours low pay and incompetent managers
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Havre de Grace, MDMarch 2, 2015
Cons: everything
Medline is a horrible place to work. The pay is low compared to other warehouse jobs in the area. You never know when your shift is going to end and many of them are over 12 hours. Management has no idea of how to effectively operate the warehouse. The combination of these issues cause employee morale to be VERY LOW.
Productive work place
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: monthly plant meetings
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day includes 12 hour shift mostly unsupervised. The job in itself is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
hired part-time
picker (Former Employee), havre de grace mdFebruary 28, 2015
Was hired part-time for 25 hours a week and every week i only worked 15 hours this business is not organized at all. Their temp employees runs the show even if your a hired on employee.. I left this job with no regrets.. And hope u do so
Competitive Environment
Product Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Major room for growth within the company.
Very competitive environment.
Work independently and with team (division).
Held accountable for actions and choices.
good place to work
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: coworkers pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks and long hours
i really love working for medline i hate that im going to have to work somewhere else do to them shutting down our warehouse and moving it to charllote.
hjkhjkhkjhjkhuhjnm,nuh
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 24, 2015
the end is always bright in the day or at night thank you for your time was good and happy great time always win ok yes now I will go
Great company
Account Manager, Post- Acute Care (Current Employee), Toledo, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Great company winning company. Sales successes really depend on territory type. Beacause you work under the medline banner, starting pay will be slightly lower than industry standard.
Plenty of work to keep you buisy
Order Picker (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Making sure that orders are correct.
Learned how to operate various machines.
Got good exercise, to keep me healthy.
Most enjoyable part of job was talking to co-workers.
Good and dependable company to work for, good bonuses.
Account Manager/ Sales Operations (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: benefits, paid vacation and 401k
Cons: managers showed favoritism
Hectic and overwhelmed is the norm, you have to be a hard worker to make it whith these company (no joke) they do provide good training and classes to keep you up to date. Beware HR is a joke.
Did enjoy making friends with co-workers but since you are not even allowed to have a conversation during the work day, that was useless. The office was dark, dirty, dingy and put toguether from scraps, every cubicule was a different color and size and the cafetia served the worst food ever, and broken chairs were put to good use by employees that spent way more then 8 hours a day on them.
After years of making million of dollars the office was finally remodeled in early 2014, and every cubicule matched and everyone got a new chair!!!
productive and fun place to work
Branch Administrator (Current Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 16, 2015
very busy office, motivating. takes very good care of their employees and always looks to promote within. Always caring and giving. Very supportive.
Great
Sales/Territory Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJanuary 23, 2015
This is a great place to work. Overall good experience with this company.
The job is pretty good at times I love working with my co-workers
Warehouse Material Handler Forklift/Robot Operator (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day includes running the robot system or assisting with put a ways or unloading of raw materials along with assisting my fellow co-workers. The Management team is ok some do not take employees ideas into consideration others lack in communication skills. There is nothing hard about my job except consistently working 12 hr days. The most enjoyable part is interacting with my co-workers and knowing that I am blessed to have a job
good upper managment
shipper and reciever (Former Employee), dallas, texasJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: cheap health care
Cons: two week paying periods
nice guys good place to work if you like overtime , they really care about employees