Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employer Reviews

Not a good company to work for
Returns Coordinator (Former Employee), Havre de Grace, MDJune 4, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: no job security or advancement
Worked from the time you got in until you leaved, you were timed all day long. I learned SAP on the computer and how to process returns and also how to stay focused on my job and not on all the soap opera antics going on. The management was no supportive in any way they just found fault with everything you did and wrote people up for everything. They – more... did not associate with the employees. Even if you were told to do something by the supervisor if he director didn't like it you could be wrote up for not doing what the director wanted even though he was not around when you were given instructions. I would not recommend anyone to work for them. Their pay is below average also. – less
Great Place
Recieving (Former Employee), Lathrop, CAMay 30, 2014
I love the fact that this place was a family company, not many places have this. the benefits were good. Management was great as well, except for some. Very hard labor but if your ready to work the job is peachy.
Very productive warehouse. Lots of open experience including general labor, order picking, replenishing, receiving, invetory, leadership, management
Team lead (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 21, 2014
Majority work flow was based upon material handling as in receiving, replenishment's, order picking, and dock work. Company is organized with a protrack system in which monitors an employees performance to base upon there monthly bonus.Open opportunity year round for leader ship and management. Enjoyable part had to be the friendly environment in which – more... made work flow much easier. – less
Productive and fun place to work at.
Distributive Service Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: free medline shirt, employee's appreciation week, employee's discounts
Dealt with customers on a daily basis, I had a good rapport with each one. My job was to ensure customer's needs were met. My job as a customer service rep was to act as a liaison between reps and customers. Problem-solving is one of my best skills. At the end of the day, I always felt a sense of accomplishment.

My supervisor great! I knew I could – more... always count on her if I needed assistance. The hardest part of my job was walking away from work, not enough hours in a day, there was always some thing to do. I thoroughly, loved my job!

Medline Industries was a greatly company to work for! – less
Productive and fun
Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMay 18, 2014
Pros: had the opportunity to start up full supply chain functions.
Cons: long work hours
Work day started before 7:00 AM; ended after 6:30 PM. I successfully started up purchasing, planning, warehouse operations for a manufacturing and distribution facility. Management was unfamiliar with supply chain operations which made hiring the right staffing to operate efficiently. Co-workers were supportive. The hardest part of the job was convincing – more... management to hire needed staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job was the over all accomplishment of starting with nothing and building the operation into a 24/7 manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facility. – less
Odd
Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
It is an odd comapny that doesn't really support its people.
Productive and fun environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), miami FloridaMay 3, 2014
Pros: flexible
Busy, exciting and fun environment, co-workers are helpful and provides you with informative information when needed, the hardest part is standing long periods of times.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 28, 2014
Medline was a great job and a great company to work for. The culture was positive for the sales force. Never would have left if I did not have so many family members with health issues at the time.
Good Company
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee), mundeleinApril 9, 2014
No day is the same and it is a company that continues to grow. You are constantly challenged to improve product and lower costs. Great company to expose yourself to many different parts of the business.
helping others
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAApril 2, 2014
We handle medical supplies to save lives. It is a good company to work for, Management has changed and they are not as considerate as they use to be
N/A
International Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee), Mundeleine, ILApril 1, 2014
It is a place where you can learn many different things in a single position. Never boring.
Great coworkers, benefits package and education assistance.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 31, 2014
There are many perks to working at Medline Industries, great coworkers, education assistance and the benefits package is one of the best that I have had.

Another perk to working here is that there are learning opportunities everywhere if you take advantage of them.
Un-organized with long hours because lack of workers!
Shipping Associate "Order Picker" (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2014
Start work at 2:00p.m with a group meeting. Afterwards we order pick until they're no orders left. Then we load the trailers, while few rap pallets, or picking tomorrow orders until trailers are loaded.
stable leadership was impossible
operations b25 facility (Former Employee), kansas city moMarch 24, 2014
Cons: too many supeviors
you have to basically train urself on what to do and considering they use lucas time track you have no clue how to make there quotas...the senior director saying that we could kill him if we send the wrong product to the surgery he would have needed...wow...thanks for the encouragement knowing im trying my best but someone may die...just did not like – more... it one bit and it should be brought on another way. – less
Hard driving, entrepreneurial
Marketing (Current Employee), IllinoisMarch 16, 2014
Great place to start a career. Lots of young energetic people looking to make a name for themselves. Not so much long term opportunity since senior people stay forever.
Geat place to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere most of the time.
Cons: one boss who felt in charge was not all in charge.
Had the best time work here with ALL THE people I meet. The office was great the managers were great. Meet a lot of great people some really good people sorry we had to part when the company moved.
Great workplace
Distribution Analyst and Production Purchaser (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILMarch 9, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Medline is a great company to work for. Constant room for advancement and growth. Im disappointed that I left when approached and offered by a different company. They have a great benefit program and compensate greatly.
Too noise and Unsafe enviroment still improvent on safety.
Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Lithia Spring, GAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: bonus at the end of year
Cons: over time, and working hours not recomended
12 hrs day job, two shift in a period of 4x4 days S.
Diapers Industries a lot breakdown in brand new equipment too much change over in production.
Hardest Management, too up on the sky to talk and discuus solutions or sugestion for better run or productions problems
Fast pace workplace
Repack Picker (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: bonuses and health care
Cons: the management is not up to par on organization.
A typical day at Medline is very active. As a Repack Picker you work at constant fast pace to pick the orders fast and accurately. Working for Medline helped me to maintain a fast work pace. The management as people are great. But the organization can use some work. The co-workers easy going people. They help make it a good environment to work in. The – more... hardest part of the job are the long hours on your feet. The most enjoyable part is the chemistry I have with my co-workers. – less
fast pace work and very busy
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Shipping orders to various healthcare facilities, preparing, wrapping, weighing and loading freight. Process invoicing as well as utilizing computerized systems to complete orders. Other job duties as requested by upper management.

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more