Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employer Reviews

No work life balance
Admin (Current Employee), MundeleinOctober 29, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: employee well being does not matter
Difficult to move ahead unless you know someone. Antiquated systems with strict deadlines, bad combo. Not really a place for working mothers, unless you stay in an entry level role. This is not a team environment. Little if any training but a lot of accountability.
Clinical Solutions Specialist
Clinical Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2013
I am a Clinical Solutions Specialist with Medline Industries.
The products I respresent includes oral care, hand hygiene, urology, respiratory, patient bathing products, patient wipes and blood pressure cuffs.
My primary call points are infection control, emergency department, surgical department, ICU, respiratory and materials management.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Durham, NCOctober 6, 2013
its a fast paced industrie, that keeps track of there employees every movement by making them sign in and out of a pro track system.
Medline is a great place to be employed
QA/ Checker (Former Employee), Memphis, TnSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: several ways to earn bonuses (i.e attendance)
Cons: short lunches...
A typical day at work, we started with a meeting which explained our productivity and the errors that we needed to fix as a team. we then would exercise for maybe 5 minutes to get us ready for the job. then to work we go. I learned quite a bit at Medline. I learned how important it is that a patient should receive there meds and other products that – more... could impact their lives. The hardest part was staying focused in the hottest months. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers. They were all different but all loved to work and made me feel like i belonged there on the team – less
No Life. All over the place.
employee (Current Employee), lithia springs gaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks, long hours.
They work you to death. Long hours. Management is poor and all over the place.
Not a fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYSeptember 16, 2013
Management is all over the place, they play favorites, a lot of the time they are clueless and make decisions that are obviously wrong and make no sense and hold business up
Productive and great folks to work with
EDI Coordinator (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: great co workers
wroking the errors for all production issues, creating and designing new transactions, including EDI mapping into the ERP systems. Monitoring communication connections in regards to AS2.
Working with hospital leaders and staff across the country to share Medline's Clinical Programs and Solutions related to Hospital Acquired Conditions.
Senior Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer (Current Employee), Full Time TravelSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: meet wonderful and passionate health care leaders
Working with an outstanding sales team to support the clinical needs of hospitals and post acute care providers. My co-workers are fantastic and their level of service and support to their customers is by the best in the industry. The best part of the job is having the staff and leaders engaged in clinical priorities and seeing patient care improve – more... with the use of our Clinical Programs. – less
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: college classes paid for that pertain to my job.
I could always count on support from upper management. Co-workers were a pleasure to work with. Sales reps could be a little intolerant. Great benefits.
Great place to advance and they also promote good health
Department Captain/Operations Assistant (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAAugust 30, 2013
Great place to advance and they also promote good health I like to talk to people and help them solve the problems they may be having with the
company. I spend time researching the company and its policies and practices, allowing me the ability
to refer out and/or get to know other sources that could help the people I am dealing with.
Great Company
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILAugust 28, 2013
Medline promotes within and cares about their employees.
Management very easy to talk to about all issues.
Ok.
Forklift driver, Electric (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2013
Get to work was told what to do, then we would get to work. The co workers were not that friendly due to i was a temp. I quit after my 90 day due to them not wanting to hire me on full time.
Challenging and Gratifying
Product Manager (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILAugust 16, 2013
Pros: new health club on-site
There is a tremendous spirit of doing what it takes to improve every aspect of the business for customers, whether they be clinical, operational, or budget-focused.
Get involed
Machine Operator/Selector (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 8, 2013
Get out on the floor an be involed with the changes that are being made from time to time
You always stay busy, and we have a pool table and a couple ping pong tables.
Havre de Grace MD (Current Employee), Havre de Grace, MDJuly 31, 2013
Pros: great bonus opportunities if you perform well, good enviornment, good people
Cons: back breaking work after a while
Always have a good time with my co workers even when I'm in a bad mood. The day goes by fast because we are always staying busy with work. Management is very understanding and fair. The hardest part of the job is picking up other peoples slack(such as new hires unfamiliar with the job duties).
Excellent company
Senior Production Control Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 29, 2013
Medline is a great organization to work for and has many opportunities for growth and movement within the company. It also has great benefits for the employees.
great new industry with newest technology good start up facility
Maintenance electrician (Former Employee), lithia springs, gaJuly 18, 2013
Pros: new cutting edge machinery, open office policy
Cons: only drawback was shift changes, but the managment team had to find the best mix for productivity
the hardest part of the job was aquiring parts, the facility was new and the machinery was foreign. i learned a great deal about different plc coding and was exposed to different plc brands. I really miss my coworkers and managers because we were a front line hands on people. My mangers didnt just sit in the office and say make it happen, they helped – more... make it happen. I really miss working there and only left for relocation purposes. – less
not a good experience
Product Spe (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 10, 2013
management poor, unclear direction, not professional. You have to work for a micro-manager who has another "manager" do his dirty work. Also it seemed like very few of my coworkers wanted to assist me when needed and that could be because of high turnover.
Worst accounting organization ever.
Accounting (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 8, 2013
Pros: nice office.
Cons: no leadership, no direction, plenty of backstabbing
I had the worst professional experience of my life working for the accounting department at Medline. There was absolutely no teamwork, no leadership, nothing. There was more backstabbing than in any other organization I had ever been with in more than twenty five years. Although the salary and benefits were commensurate with other companies of this – more... size, I would urge all finance and accounting types to look elsewhere. It is a very dysfunctional financial organization particularly in the senior management ranks. – less
Boring
QA Tech (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJuly 7, 2013
Work is not challenging. Do not promote from within, or promote those who are work hard.
Every dept claims they have so much work to do, yet things never get done. Each dept/person for themselves, no team work, no willingness to help others.

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more