Medline Industries

Medline Industries Employer Reviews

Good people, good environment
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Belleville, MIJanuary 3, 2014
I miss working there, and would love to go back. They paid decent for the work you were doing, considering if you went and did the exact same thing somewhere else, you'd only be making 8 dollars an hour.
I gained great operating room and surgical sales experience with Medline.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2013
Medline taught me how to manage and drive sales within a specified territory. I was able to build relationships with key decision makers in the operating rooms, and hospitals. In addition, I had an opportunity to get some experience in capital sales.
ok i guess!
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILDecember 9, 2013
Pros: fast growing company
Cons: is not a good company for everyone
it is just time for me to leave. Most coworkers are ok, but management can either make or break your work experience with the company.
not a good place
engineer (Former Employee), illinoisNovember 23, 2013
Far too much is expected of you without practical training. Management is awful and not very friendly.
Potential to make good money.
Pedigree Analyst-Regulatory/Quality Department (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILNovember 11, 2013
Pros: good pay potential.
Cons: very fast paced which is sometimes actually good.
Liked certain work duties and a lot of co-workers there. Overall a good work environment if you have keep a fast pace.
Ok place to work
Inventory Control Lead/ Branch Admin (Former Employee), Romulus, MINovember 5, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not a good seperation fom home life
I worked there for 11 years until company downsized it was ok to work there
No work life balance
Admin (Current Employee), MundeleinOctober 29, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: employee well being does not matter
Difficult to move ahead unless you know someone. Antiquated systems with strict deadlines, bad combo. Not really a place for working mothers, unless you stay in an entry level role. This is not a team environment. Little if any training but a lot of accountability.
Clinical Solutions Specialist
Clinical Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2013
I am a Clinical Solutions Specialist with Medline Industries.
The products I respresent includes oral care, hand hygiene, urology, respiratory, patient bathing products, patient wipes and blood pressure cuffs.
My primary call points are infection control, emergency department, surgical department, ICU, respiratory and materials management.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Durham, NCOctober 6, 2013
its a fast paced industrie, that keeps track of there employees every movement by making them sign in and out of a pro track system.
Medline is a great place to be employed
QA/ Checker (Former Employee), Memphis, TnSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: several ways to earn bonuses (i.e attendance)
Cons: short lunches...
A typical day at work, we started with a meeting which explained our productivity and the errors that we needed to fix as a team. we then would exercise for maybe 5 minutes to get us ready for the job. then to work we go. I learned quite a bit at Medline. I learned how important it is that a patient should receive there meds and other products that – more... could impact their lives. The hardest part was staying focused in the hottest months. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers. They were all different but all loved to work and made me feel like i belonged there on the team – less
No Life. All over the place.
employee (Current Employee), lithia springs gaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short breaks, long hours.
They work you to death. Long hours. Management is poor and all over the place.
Not a fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYSeptember 16, 2013
Management is all over the place, they play favorites, a lot of the time they are clueless and make decisions that are obviously wrong and make no sense and hold business up
Productive and great folks to work with
EDI Coordinator (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: great co workers
wroking the errors for all production issues, creating and designing new transactions, including EDI mapping into the ERP systems. Monitoring communication connections in regards to AS2.
Working with hospital leaders and staff across the country to share Medline's Clinical Programs and Solutions related to Hospital Acquired Conditions.
Senior Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer (Current Employee), Full Time TravelSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: meet wonderful and passionate health care leaders
Working with an outstanding sales team to support the clinical needs of hospitals and post acute care providers. My co-workers are fantastic and their level of service and support to their customers is by the best in the industry. The best part of the job is having the staff and leaders engaged in clinical priorities and seeing patient care improve – more... with the use of our Clinical Programs. – less
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: college classes paid for that pertain to my job.
I could always count on support from upper management. Co-workers were a pleasure to work with. Sales reps could be a little intolerant. Great benefits.
Great place to advance and they also promote good health
Department Captain/Operations Assistant (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAAugust 30, 2013
Great place to advance and they also promote good health I like to talk to people and help them solve the problems they may be having with the
company. I spend time researching the company and its policies and practices, allowing me the ability
to refer out and/or get to know other sources that could help the people I am dealing with.
Great Company
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILAugust 28, 2013
Medline promotes within and cares about their employees.
Management very easy to talk to about all issues.
Ok.
Forklift driver, Electric (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2013
Get to work was told what to do, then we would get to work. The co workers were not that friendly due to i was a temp. I quit after my 90 day due to them not wanting to hire me on full time.
Challenging and Gratifying
Product Manager (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILAugust 16, 2013
Pros: new health club on-site
There is a tremendous spirit of doing what it takes to improve every aspect of the business for customers, whether they be clinical, operational, or budget-focused.
Get involed
Machine Operator/Selector (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 8, 2013
Get out on the floor an be involed with the changes that are being made from time to time

About Medline Industries

When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, – Read more