MedMen Employee Reviews

Great place to learn and grow
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2017
MedMen is actively mainstreaming marijuana on a global level. Be it in the retail or corporate area, It is a fun and fast paced place to work and learn in a fun environment with a supportive staff behind you. I am very happy with my decision to come onboard with MedMen and look forward to growing with this incredible company.
Pros
Room for advancement, Tons of benefits, Paid time off
Cons
parking
I work here now, never want to leave
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAMay 3, 2017
Ignore disgruntled ex-employee reviews. I currently work here and truly love my job. I get excited to come to work in the morning and I feel inspired to go above and beyond my responsibilities on a day to day basis.
Pros
Multiple breaks, employee discount, benefits, progressive work environment
Cons
Someone gets too liberal with the air conditioning.
Get What You Give
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMay 3, 2017
MedMen fosters an environment where positivity and a can-do attitude will actually open all of the doors. The company growth is rapid, but organic; driven by the needs of those who hold the company vision, goals, and staff's best interests at heart.

It's important to understand and embrace MedMen's mission to Mainstream Marijuana, and erase the stigmas surrounding many cannabis products. There can be a lot of trial and error with a growing industry, making it even more important to act carefully and thoughtfully.

Departments work closely with each other and are encouraged to maximize efficiencies. It's great to be surrounded by people who develop new ways to work smarter at all levels.
Pros
Opportunity, Industry Growth, Ability to Work Across Departments
Cons
Learning curve
Simply the best Cannabis Company
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 2, 2017
Very exciting play to work at a very exciting time. I love working here and love the fast paced culture and environment. I feel like I am always learning something new from my managers. Better then an education and an awesome culture.
Pros
Fast, exciting, get to see projects happen.
Great People
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Nice people Interesting job. Learned alot. Variety in job responsibilites. Managed staff and set up new procedures.
Assisted owners with their start up company.
Pros
Great People, interesting job
Cons
no job security, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedMen. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5