We are currently seeking candidates that will be part of the team responsible for REST based Webservices implementation for Medocity’s Patient Care Cloud Platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Senior Backend/API Developer, you'll be leading the creation and distribution of our API and backend infrastructure. This includes:
- Taking ownership of the existing NodeJS API.
- Developing applications for data scraping, mining and structuring.
- Helping to distribute, scale, and deploy the codebase
- Solid NoSQL (MongoDB) and key/value store experience
- Knowledge of event processing, message queues, and caching.
- Experience with HTML , jQuery and CSS
- Map/reduce and aggregation framework experience
-Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or other relevant field.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Desired Experience with the Android and/or IOS development platforms.
- Previously worked in an early stage software company
- Big Data Analytics using Hadoop
This is a full-time position located in Morristown, NJ location.
If you have a great attitude and the desire to succeed in a performance based company environment. You are an experienced server-side JS developer with a curious mind. You like a fast-paced and flexible environment and to work with a small and highly collaborative team. You want to work hard and grow with us as our product launches. You want to make a difference in people’s lives,
Then MEDOCITY is the place for you. Medocity is a leader in patient centric mobile healthcare technology. http://www.medocity.com