MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Excellent
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I would recommend working at Medpro Staffing. It has a great culture with lots of incentives. The CEO and COO takes care of their employees and recognizes great work in an individual.
Worse company for international nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
International nurses are exploited by this company! Be warned! You are not treated as a legal citizen and they threaten you with lawsuits once you try to complain and voice disapproval of their injustices.
Pros
Absolutely none!
Cons
Everything about this company screams run the other way to foreign nurses
Happy with this agency
Contract Travel CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 13, 2017
As a travel contract worker everyone that I was in contact with was very efficient and helpful with all aspects of my assignment. I would work with MedPro again.
Poor benefits
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 21, 2017
This agency recruits nurses internationally and let them work as travel nurse without their knowledge. Giving nurses 26/hr rate,OT and PTO. No weekend allowance, no stipend, no mileage, no night differentials, no contract completion bonus. They have been making tons of money at the expense of these poor nurses. I would not definitely recommend them.
Pros
Cons
Very poor benefits for travel nurses(international nurses)
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Treasure Island, FLOctober 4, 2017
great environment, positive vibes, great pay, solid management, plenty of room for growing and improving both professional and general life skills, friendly staff
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Exposure to multiple levels and areas of pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PASeptember 24, 2017
My current experience is full of adventure with great opportunities to recieve training and certification in different areas of pharmacy. Each hospital/clinic has interesting software programs such as EPIC, QS1, MEDITECH that has helped me a great deal by enhancing my computer skills and keeping me abreast of technology. Management has been excellent in their support, flexibilty and appreciation---I could not ask for a better team!
Very good company to work for.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 7, 2017
What's good about this company is that they are concerned about their employees and assist you with any problems you encounter while working for them,
Pros
Helpful, appreciative
Cons
Housing
Pretty good company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 2, 2017
Sent nice gifts for holidays, birthdays. Good communication with employees. Overall good company to work for. Very professional in their communications.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Not much of a pay raise between assignments
Uugghh! Worst place ever
CST III (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2017
Refused 2 pay 4 housing, cheated my pay weekly, refused to return calls or address issues. I refused 2 sleep in my car, so i left assignment bcuz i had no where 2 live. Had 2 get lawyer b4 i was correctly paid.
Pros
Quick assignments, variety assignment
Cons
Pay, housing, & communication
Exploits immigrants!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMay 30, 2017
All the five star reviews are from their office employees, not their therapists and nurses! Their therapists and nurses are treated poorly. This company will transfer you from place to place for their own convenience, pressure you to take jobs that you don't like and threaten you with liquidated damages if you don't follow them. No housing allowance. They force pregnant PT's to lift patients. They force people to sign a PTO form when they are entitled to bench pay.
Pros
None, don't take this agency!
Cons
Punitive
Won't Last Long
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 5, 2017
This is the most childish, unorganized, and unprofessional place I ever worked for. There is no job security, you get fired for breathing wrong. Do not fall for the hype, no one really lasts there past 6 months before they have it out for you! I'm sure this review will get deleted because they do not want potential candidates to see that their a complete mockery of the healthcare field!!! Backstabbing at its finest.
Pros
They have unique perks that deliver gifts monthly, to try to set them apart from other companies. They're personalized, so it feels thoughtful.
Travel Sterile Processing Tech (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 2, 2017
I appreciate the speediness to get me into my first assignment. I've worked for another company and my recruiter was much more attentive. MedPro has more locations available though, and that's what drew me to them.
Pros
Monthly gifts, good pay
Cons
Communication
Great culture and exciting place to work for
Credentialing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 21, 2016
This company believes in rewarding and recognizing their employees. It is a fun environment. They are compassionate and always willing to hear new ideas.
Pros
free lunches and weekly raffles
Very Satisfied
Certified Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee) –  Helena, MTJune 4, 2016
I have been more than satisfied with the level of professionalism and customer service I have received from MedPro Healthcare Staffing. They thrive to make sure that all my needs are met to the best of their ability during my contracted assignments.
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
I've not come across any cons with MedPro staffing
Spd
Sterile Processing Tech MedPro (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2016
Worked as a Sterile Processing tech. Decontam, assemble trays Sterilize instrumentation worked 2nd. shift and some weekends
Pros
Pay, Location, time
Cons
All in all is a good company to work for
CRCST (Current Employee) –  FLJanuary 5, 2016
Great recrutiers
Very helpful with pay and benefits
Christmas time raffle was great moral booster

Would be nice to have shorter contracts, maybe 8 weeks and not always 13
Pros
Travel is great
Cons
So much paper work between jobs
get the job done
cfa (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 30, 2015
good company to work for they provide contract positions in the medical profession in different locations in the USA, the pay is competitive the hardest part of the job in going to various location unfamiliar to you. the most enjoyable part to this job is working in new locations every three months and meeting meeting new people.
Highschool Work Environment
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 3, 2015
- Poor management
- More of a high school environment filled with drama/cliques
- Employees spoken to in an unprofessional manner
- Employees not in a sales role are overworked
- Extremely unprofessional job culture
- Same culture as Parallon Workforce Management
benefits
Cons
the company as a whole
Productive.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 18, 2015
MedPro helped me to get to the United States through their H1-B visa sponsorships. They assisted me with all the requirements needed to get here.
Pros
Assistance during the earlier years.
Cons
Can not think of any.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Westwood, MAMarch 31, 2015
Medpro is a staffing company providing healthcare professionals to different facilities all over the United states.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location