MedPro Personnel

MedPro Personnel United States Employee Reviews

Great team support to all travel nurses & allied healthcare professionals
RN, CCRN, BSN (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: lots of 13 weeks & longer assignments; great pay and excellent recruiter and housing support
Cons: must be flexible to work as traveler in order to stay working
I am very happy to be part of MedPro Healthcare staffing team as a Critical Care traveler nurse. Connected with many great people in the office and working side by side with many wonderful travelers on various assignments at many facilities.
Great Place to Work, Fun Environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: we have great working lunches
I started at Medpro after 10 years at another healthcare company. My experience at Medpro staffing has been amazing... I love coming to work.. We have fun and happy work space, the managers really care about the staff. Not only do we have a great nursing team but we have allied, therapy and IT.. Each employee is spoken to with respect and no one is talked down too.. Overall my work environment makes me happy...
Unprofessional -- Atlanta
OUTREACH CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), ATLANTA GEORGIASeptember 6, 2014
Cons: see above ... targets the uninformed of this company, management ------ funny if not dealing with your employment opportunities.
I got a random call from a resume on line from 4 5 years ago. No in person interview.Asked stop present temp position for their position next day. Still no paperwork to temp employer. Agreed to salary of 14.98 per hour. Paid 12.00 per hour with explanation that recruiter is no longer employed with them. ?????? UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL
Great company to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Idaho Springs, COMay 13, 2014
Pros: they care about you as not only a rep but as a person
Cons: 1099 no benefits
The management team is fantastic and it's a "family" work environment
Very fast paced, but I kept up
Medical Operator (Former Employee), Crest Hill, ILMay 4, 2014
Pros: typing, which i loved
Cons: no breaks, no lunch, no benefits
I loved my job, but they switched management and brought in all new employees, workers that were there for years were suddenly jobless
I was very good at my job and stayed over if my work wasnt completed or someone called off. I am a very dedicated worker.
Professional medical billing & customer service work place
Department Coordinator/Attorney Liaison (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: willing to work with your schedule if a prolem arises
A typical work day usually starts out with me asking the department if anyone needs any specific help/training that day, if so I set aside special time for that person(s). My supervisor and I work really well together. We see eye to eye and are always working together to come up with different ideas to motivate the team. My co-workers and I get along really well. I feel that they can always come to me with any problem/question or concern comfortably and we can work together to get it resolved. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job would be the feeling I get after I have helped a patient who has had trouble with their account. Helping them get the issue resolved, and for them to know that they do not owe the balance anymore for whatever reason is always such a wonderful feeling because they always express how greatful they are. And the hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with some of the more difficult patients. But fortunately, those are few and far in between.
Unfair
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 15, 2014
UnfairTreatment, disregard for you is shown in public. do not know where this review is gong....
Great work opportunity, pay and benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: if you work hard, you get paid bonuses
Cons: parking is sometimes hard to find, our lot is full and we are growing, but company is expanding into new building so that shouldn't be a problem.
I have been working here for a few years now and It's been a wonderful experience. I worked as an Account Exec in Administration and now I Manage a team in the Billing Dept. The hours are 9-5:30pm and we get several breaks and a 40 min. lunch every day. There is also a yearly Holiday party, Thanksgiving lunch and free lunch every month for all employees. My team is great and I have made friendships along the way. Some days are longer hours than others, but that just depends on workload. I try not to work too late all the time and the managers are good about that and don't want you to burn yourself out. You have to create a work/personal life balance. MedPro has given me an opportunity where I can grow and be a part of a great team.
Convienient work schedules
Medical Biller & A/R (Former Employee), Phoenix AZNovember 15, 2013
I like learning the process of paying claims and i like that there are all kind of schedules to choose to work it makes it easy to work around your life.
Well organized and friendly work enviroment.
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 11, 2013
Well managed family like atmosphere. We I could see a sick patient with a big smile on their face gave me the most joy.
Review
Lead Applications Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2013
This is a decent company to work for. Be clear on everything regarding your contract before you sign on.
Multi-Generation experience
Payroll Specialist/ Human Resource (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: never being bored, fast paste and good communication
Cons: being laid off due to lost of major contracts in the northern states
I had the pleasure of working with a multi-generation staff which each brought her own knowledge and skills to the workforce. This staff demonstrated very high standards in ethic,integrity, dedication, professionalism and empathy toward each other and the multi-state client we served. The department handle the payroll, account receivable, account payable and the human resource affiliated sources.
Productive work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2012
Typical busy day. Coworkers were helpful. Very professional environment.
Educations, management support, working environment, respectful
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 23, 2012
Pros: education, support, respect, environment, variety, and compensation.
Cons: reduced positions for nurse practitiioners
Management of adult psychiatric patients in urgent care, inpatient, short term crisis stabilization, and out patient clinics. I loved working with this group. The hardest part of the job was the end of a contract.
Courteous and professional
HEDIS Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Charleston, WVMay 31, 2012
Cons: because they are headquartered in another state, it made communication challenging. otherwise very happy with the company.
I enjoyed the assignment I was sent to. I never had a major problem with them.