MedPro Personnel Employee Reviews

Great Place
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 11, 2017
Lots of learning, awesome people. The owner is a really great guy and cares a lot of about his employees. It is very, very intense, but in the end you will learn in 2 years what would have literally taken you 7 in any other company.
Typical Day at work
Recruiter- Arnold Docue (Current Employee) –  RecruiterOctober 13, 2017
Check assignments to see what my task would be for the day, begin assigned tasks, follow up with lead tech on a regular basis and perform any additional tasks as assigned by supervisor. Assemble instrument sets, decontaminate sets from surgery.
Pros
Helping others and making a difference in someones life.
Cons
Hard hours with no recignition
work from home position
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PA 18901June 29, 2017
I really enjoyed my work here. I called and coordinated qualifying leads for medical appointments . I had so many appointments to set but was able to make my own hours.
Pros
created my own hours
Cons
sometimes would get duplicated leads
Enjoyed working in Santa Rosa, CA.
Postpartum RN (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 16, 2017
My first assignment was located in Santa Rosa, Ca. I had no idea what the culture or pace of life was going to be like. I found I enjoyed it more than I thought. My contract was not extended due to company did not want to extend any travelers' contract; therefore, no matter how well I did my job, it was not rewarded with an extension of employment.
Pros
Nice scenery and peaceful atmosphere in Santa Rosa, Ca.
Cons
Standard 30 minute lunch breaks even with a 12-hour shift.
prince georges hospital cheverly maryland
Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cheverly, MDJune 7, 2017
I worked as a travel tech through medpro. My first recruiter was amazing and truly cared about me and my well being. After he left I had a bad experience with the new recruiter and she made it hard for me. the hospital was great that I worked at, people were awesome.
State too State
Sterile Processing Tech (Current Employee) –  Richmond VAMay 28, 2017
Learning new culture, food and work ethic.Every hospital has different Instrument too learn and different set lay outs .Good way experience and learn about Sterile processing.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
not getting payed for holidays
Great Experience
Traveling Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Indian River County, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Working as a traveling sterile processing technician was quite and experience. I enjoyed working in the different facilities and with different people from different states.
Fast pace, High turn over
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 3, 2017
The assignment was temporary, the owner and staff were very nice.

Unfortunately, there was no place for growth. After my departure the company downsized.
Productive Environment
Licensure and Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 27, 2017
It's a good company to work for. There are a lot of responsibilities though. You may have to work the job of two or three people.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
A lot of turn over.
Great work from home experience
Medical Record Reviewer (Current Employee) –  West Hills, CANovember 11, 2016
For individuals who are well organized, self starters and can adhere to deadlines, this is a great company to work for. I have learned good time management as a result of working for MedPro. I am able to set my own schedule and work is always readily available. There is 24 hour a day access to the office. Managers are nice and very responsive.
Pros
Able to determine how much work you want.
Cons
Can't think of any.
laid back environment, non-stressful
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 7, 2016
although it is laid back & non-stressful I do not feel that management at this facility is the best. We do not have many leaders in this company, mostly mangers wanting to be "the boss" that shout out orders & do not do much contributing. Some are extremely controlling & have to have every small detail go through them.
very good company
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 13, 2016
I had a very good experience during my 6 years at Humana. It is a very good company to work for and then people are very nice. Management is very supportive
Pros
good enviroment and opportunity for growth
Cons
An excellent learning experience.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2016
A realistic positive experience in helping getting people employed. A fast paste environment; must be able to multi-task and prioritize situations as they arise.The co-workers I worked with were very helpful and knowledgeable and were always willing to provide help when and where help was needed.
Temp Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albany, NyNovember 16, 2015
Appeared to be a good agency, didn't have any problems with them or the company I was staffed to. Did data entry and record updating for the most part.
Really Nice Company
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working for MedPro, they were very organized and kept me informed on positions that were available. I worked with several recruiters and all were super nice!
culturally diverse and good company for temp agency
Wellpoint, contractor (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CAJuly 14, 2015
Good communication amongst employees, however to get in contact with someone is hard. Also paid late for first few weeks.
Pros
offers benefits for a temp agency
Cons
getting in contact with someone
traveler
Certified surgical assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2015
I have 8 years of robotic training and 13 years of gerenal surgery-ortho, spine, hearts, and other gyn cases

a typical day at work would be set up room for cases assistaant in patient transfer to room and OR bed, assistant in positioning. prep patient and scrub with surgeon. assistant surgeon during operative procedure. close patient per surgeon instructions, dress wound and assist with patient transfer.
Pros
love taking care of patients
Cons
only 13 week contracts
Enthused
Service Associate II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2015
High professional women diligently assisting to assist with your employment opportunities. They are extremely supportive and motivating in your qualifications.
Growth and Development
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 2, 2014
Working at MedPro has been an exciting time for me. I have grown so much as an individual and seen the growth professionally has brought to MedPro. I am so excited at the future and I look forward to working at MedPro for many more years..

Management really cares about their employees. I am really challenged everyday..
Pros
Fun Work Enviroment
Great team support to all travel nurses & allied healthcare professionals
RN, CCRN, BSN (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 29, 2014
I am very happy to be part of MedPro Healthcare staffing team as a Critical Care traveler nurse. Connected with many great people in the office and working side by side with many wonderful travelers on various assignments at many facilities.
Pros
Lots of 13 weeks & longer assignments; great pay and excellent recruiter and housing support
Cons
must be flexible to work as traveler in order to stay working