MedPro Personnel Employee Reviews

Fast pace, High turn over
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 3, 2017
The assignment was temporary, the owner and staff were very nice.

Unfortunately, there was no place for growth. After my departure the company downsized.
Great work from home experience
Medical Record Reviewer (Current Employee) –  West Hills, CANovember 11, 2016
For individuals who are well organized, self starters and can adhere to deadlines, this is a great company to work for. I have learned good time management as a result of working for MedPro. I am able to set my own schedule and work is always readily available. There is 24 hour a day access to the office. Managers are nice and very responsive.
Pros
Able to determine how much work you want.
Cons
Can't think of any.
laid back environment, non-stressful
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 7, 2016
although it is laid back & non-stressful I do not feel that management at this facility is the best. We do not have many leaders in this company, mostly mangers wanting to be "the boss" that shout out orders & do not do much contributing. Some are extremely controlling & have to have every small detail go through them.
very good company
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 13, 2016
I had a very good experience during my 6 years at Humana. It is a very good company to work for and then people are very nice. Management is very supportive
Pros
good enviroment and opportunity for growth
Cons
An excellent learning experience.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2016
A realistic positive experience in helping getting people employed. A fast paste environment; must be able to multi-task and prioritize situations as they arise.The co-workers I worked with were very helpful and knowledgeable and were always willing to provide help when and where help was needed.
Temp Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albany, NyNovember 16, 2015
Appeared to be a good agency, didn't have any problems with them or the company I was staffed to. Did data entry and record updating for the most part.
Really Nice Company
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working for MedPro, they were very organized and kept me informed on positions that were available. I worked with several recruiters and all were super nice!
culturally diverse and good company for temp agency
Wellpoint, contractor (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CAJuly 14, 2015
Good communication amongst employees, however to get in contact with someone is hard. Also paid late for first few weeks.
Pros
offers benefits for a temp agency
Cons
getting in contact with someone
traveler
Certified surgical assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2015
I have 8 years of robotic training and 13 years of gerenal surgery-ortho, spine, hearts, and other gyn cases

a typical day at work would be set up room for cases assistaant in patient transfer to room and OR bed, assistant in positioning. prep patient and scrub with surgeon. assistant surgeon during operative procedure. close patient per surgeon instructions, dress wound and assist with patient transfer.
Pros
love taking care of patients
Cons
only 13 week contracts
Enthused
Service Associate II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2015
High professional women diligently assisting to assist with your employment opportunities. They are extremely supportive and motivating in your qualifications.
Growth and Development
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 2, 2014
Working at MedPro has been an exciting time for me. I have grown so much as an individual and seen the growth professionally has brought to MedPro. I am so excited at the future and I look forward to working at MedPro for many more years..

Management really cares about their employees. I am really challenged everyday..
Pros
Fun Work Enviroment
Great team support to all travel nurses & allied healthcare professionals
RN, CCRN, BSN (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 29, 2014
I am very happy to be part of MedPro Healthcare staffing team as a Critical Care traveler nurse. Connected with many great people in the office and working side by side with many wonderful travelers on various assignments at many facilities.
Pros
Lots of 13 weeks & longer assignments; great pay and excellent recruiter and housing support
Cons
must be flexible to work as traveler in order to stay working
Great Place to Work, Fun Environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I started at Medpro after 10 years at another healthcare company. My experience at Medpro staffing has been amazing... I love coming to work.. We have fun and happy work space, the managers really care about the staff. Not only do we have a great nursing team but we have allied, therapy and IT.. Each employee is spoken to with respect and no one is talked down too.. Overall my work environment makes me happy...
Pros
We have great working lunches
Unprofessional -- Atlanta
OUTREACH CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  ATLANTA GEORGIASeptember 6, 2014
I got a random call from a resume on line from 4 5 years ago. No in person interview.Asked stop present temp position for their position next day. Still no paperwork to temp employer. Agreed to salary of 14.98 per hour. Paid 12.00 per hour with explanation that recruiter is no longer employed with them. ?????? UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL
Pros
NONE
Cons
SEE ABOVE ... TARGETS THE UNINFORMED OF THIS COMPANY, MANAGEMENT ------ FUNNY IF NOT DEALING WITH YOUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
Great company to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Idaho Springs, COMay 13, 2014
The management team is fantastic and it's a "family" work environment
Pros
they care about you as not only a rep but as a person
Cons
1099 no benefits
Very fast paced, but I kept up
Medical Operator (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILMay 4, 2014
I loved my job, but they switched management and brought in all new employees, workers that were there for years were suddenly jobless
I was very good at my job and stayed over if my work wasnt completed or someone called off. I am a very dedicated worker.
Pros
Typing, which I loved
Cons
No breaks, no lunch, no benefits
Professional medical billing & customer service work place
Department Coordinator/Attorney Liaison (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 17, 2014
A typical work day usually starts out with me asking the department if anyone needs any specific help/training that day, if so I set aside special time for that person(s). My supervisor and I work really well together. We see eye to eye and are always working together to come up with different ideas to motivate the team. My co-workers and I get along really well. I feel that they can always come to me with any problem/question or concern comfortably and we can work together to get it resolved. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job would be the feeling I get after I have helped a patient who has had trouble with their account. Helping them get the issue resolved, and for them to know that they do not owe the balance anymore for whatever reason is always such a wonderful feeling because they always express how greatful they are. And the hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with some of the more difficult patients. But fortunately, those are few and far in between.
Pros
Willing to work with your schedule if a prolem arises
Unfair
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 15, 2014
UnfairTreatment, disregard for you is shown in public. do not know where this review is gong....
Great work opportunity, pay and benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 28, 2014
I have been working here for a few years now and It's been a wonderful experience. I worked as an Account Exec in Administration and now I Manage a team in the Billing Dept. The hours are 9-5:30pm and we get several breaks and a 40 min. lunch every day. There is also a yearly Holiday party, Thanksgiving lunch and free lunch every month for all employees. My team is great and I have made friendships along the way. Some days are longer hours than others, but that just depends on workload. I try not to work too late all the time and the managers are good about that and don't want you to burn yourself out. You have to create a work/personal life balance. MedPro has given me an opportunity where I can grow and be a part of a great team.
Pros
If you work hard, you get paid bonuses
Cons
Parking is sometimes hard to find, our lot is full and we are growing, but company is expanding into new building so that shouldn't be a problem.
Convienient work schedules
Medical Biller & A/R (Former Employee) –  Phoenix AZNovember 15, 2013
I like learning the process of paying claims and i like that there are all kind of schedules to choose to work it makes it easy to work around your life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedPro Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2