Medrio Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Medrio is a fast growing SAAS company with a vibrant culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2016
Typical Day: Establishing and building customer relationships with companies performing clinical research. Make 60 cold calls a day (not including emails). We have no territories, so my day begins with international prospects and potential meetings (demo's).

I learned a lot about the sales cycle, selling, providing value, uncovering customers wants/needs, finding new prospects, Salesforce, creating balance, and how to adapt to customers and communicate effectively.

We are a growing company so there is not a lot of management available for the sales team. It was very much a sink or swim environment where you had to fend for yourself given the resources around you.

My co-workers are relatively young (most in their 20's and some in their 30's). They are very passionate people and enjoy working hard and playing hard (I know its's cliche, but it's true).

The hardest part of the job is we would constantly change internal systems, move desks as we grew, and at times dealing with fickle management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, the growth and being a vital part of that. Also being able to have a direct impact on the business as a salesman was great.