MedSide Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not like what they said in the post
marketing (Former Employee) –  Sandy SpringFebruary 11, 2014
This is a strange company in Russian style.Then don't keep their promises what they posted.
Porductive and educational
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2013
My typical work day is Home visits. Assistant people in thier ADL.
Pros
Getting to know different people and health related issues.
Cons
No breaks or lunches.
good place
Home assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 7, 2013
I working with Russian patients every day. It very good and beautiful job!
Cons
Medside was not depandable,also some of the clients didn't like their adviser.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2013
Working at MedSide was okay, I loved to go to work for the lovable clients that I had. What is the most enjoyable moments working at MedSide was my clients they treated me with the up most respect also they would say the only reason they would stay at MedSide is that the fact I was their aid. Medside did teach me not to give up and no matter how bad the client feels try to make them as comfortable as you can and just because they are sick they are still human. Medside management is okay but I believe the advisers need more training also some of them also need manners classes and clients say the same mostly the English advisers is the ones who are not honest, the hardest part of the jobs is when you lose a client because when you become their aid you get a attach and become like family so that's the hardest part. My co-workers are good people.
Pros
in-services day
Cons
When u take your CPR it stays in their company you can't take it when you leave their company
Official response from MedSide Healthcare
March 28, 2014

MedSide is very concerned with providing the highest quality of care to the elderly and disabled patients it serves. We have very high standards of patient care and documentation of that patient care from all of our clinicians. It is this unwavering commitment to quality that makes us one of the best providers of home and community based services in the Metro Atlanta area. Our management team is always open to feedback on how to improve internal processes and we welcome comments. We are surprised by the comments posted on this site, and invite the individual to contact us so that we may have a positive dialog on how we can better serve our medically fragile population.

run as a russian mob
RN case manager of Gwinnett County (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2013
the owner is not open to any(!!!!) ideas which are not hers
little work if you are not russian or korean
Pros
none that i saw
Cons
they went out of thier way to create friction
Official response from MedSide Healthcare
March 28, 2014

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedSide Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8