MedSide Healthcare Employee Reviews

Medside Healthcare
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandy Plains, GAJanuary 30, 2018
I love working for this company because of the clients I worked with. I also like the fact that nobody is constantly on your back and you can make your own hours..
Pros
You make your own hours.
Cons
The pay is low....
a typical job
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 12, 2018
This job made you work in poor work conditions and they kept you running all over town for your client(s). Maybe it was not for me. I had like 3 to 4 clients a day and they were rude and some didn't even speak English so you were just sitting there because you didn't speak their langue and they didn't want you their either.
Pay Employees What They’re Worth
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 24, 2017
You’re paid well below the average, and expected to work well above it. Plenty of microagressions. Most coworkers are great, others are floating off of the hard work of others.
Pros
Flexibility
Current Physical Therapist
PRN Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 11, 2017
The company is still growing and family owned. Management is very responsive and cares about their employees and their clients. I have many reasons that I continue to work for this company but the main reason is it's attention to care. They genuinely care about their clients and expect you to do the same. I have high confidence in the growth potential of this company. One area of growth is it still lacks formal training and continuing education opportunities for it's employees. But, as I imagine this can be expensive, I have already seen small changes in this area just recently. Overall, it is a good company to work for and has excellent management from my perspective.
Pros
Management, pay, and growth potential
Cons
Continuing education and no formal mentorship
Productive and very fair place to work
LPN HOME WOUND CARE NURSE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2017
I love the atmosphere and the staff. From management to reception, everyone is very nice and willing to help. If at any time a full time position becomes available, I will definitely put my hat in the ring.
Calm and relaxing
PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 12, 2017
Great place to work. I was only PT but enjoyed the little time that I was there. They do offer benefits for PT Workers and give to all supplies needed to complete the job. They are very attentive to their workers needs.
This is family business
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 1, 2017
This is one family business, so when you right ...you wrong anyway,this is a job not a career. One day off. Grate, bur very small team, very tough clientele.
Very good job
Coordinator activity (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2017
MedSide offers great growth potential if you're willing to take on new projects & show initiative; their healthcare plan is great & very affordable; they are willing to work with your schedule and can offer flexibility when needed
Geriatric Patient
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAApril 5, 2017
Assisting Geriatric patients and taking them to the doctor. Cleaning, Bathing, Medication Monitoring, the hardest part is having a patient pass that you have grown to love and adore.
Pros
Loved It
Cons
Not like what they said in the post
marketing (Former Employee) –  Sandy SpringFebruary 11, 2014
This is a strange company in Russian style.Then don't keep their promises what they posted.
Porductive and educational
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2013
My typical work day is Home visits. Assistant people in thier ADL.
Pros
Getting to know different people and health related issues.
Cons
No breaks or lunches.
good place
Home assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 7, 2013
I working with Russian patients every day. It very good and beautiful job!
Cons
Medside was not depandable,also some of the clients didn't like their adviser.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2013
Working at MedSide was okay, I loved to go to work for the lovable clients that I had. What is the most enjoyable moments working at MedSide was my clients they treated me with the up most respect also they would say the only reason they would stay at MedSide is that the fact I was their aid. Medside did teach me not to give up and no matter how bad the client feels try to make them as comfortable as you can and just because they are sick they are still human. Medside management is okay but I believe the advisers need more training also some of them also need manners classes and clients say the same mostly the English advisers is the ones who are not honest, the hardest part of the jobs is when you lose a client because when you become their aid you get a attach and become like family so that's the hardest part. My co-workers are good people.
Pros
in-services day
Cons
When u take your CPR it stays in their company you can't take it when you leave their company
Official response from MedSide Healthcare
March 28, 2014

MedSide is very concerned with providing the highest quality of care to the elderly and disabled patients it serves. We have very high standards of patient care and documentation of that patient care from all of our clinicians. It is this unwavering commitment to quality that makes us one of the best providers of home and community based services in the Metro Atlanta area. Our management team is always open to feedback on how to improve internal processes and we welcome comments. We are surprised by the comments posted on this site, and invite the individual to contact us so that we may have a positive dialog on how we can better serve our medically fragile population.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedSide Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

MedSide Healthcare Reviews by Location