MedStaff Inc.

MedStaff Inc. Employer Reviews

Medstaff was a great learning experience
Personal Placement Consultant (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: excellent
Cons: not a lot of room for growth within the company
Medstaff was an excellent learning experience for me. It really helped to get my foot in the door of the healthcare industry and recruiting. I worked with some excellent, experienced recruiters and my team leader was incredibly helpful.
Productive and fun place to work.
Certified Nurse Assistant / Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 24, 2014
• Mentored and trained new employee
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment includes greeting and acknowledging every guest.
• Maintain and awareness of all product and service knowledge information, merchandise promotion and advertisements
• Receiving and monitoring floor stock
• Adhere to store – more... policies and procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention
• Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash. – less
Productive enviroments, encouraging supervisors/staff
Medical Secretary (Current Employee), Webster, NYNovember 29, 2013
My typical day at work, arriving patients for their appointments, taking co-pays, working in the call centers, scheduling appointments, opening/distributing mail. I enjoy interacting with the patients, when they arrive for their appointments, and the productive environments of the different offices I have worked in.

I appreciate the feedback from management – more... and the staff I work for/with to help me be a better team player. – less
productive and a great place to work
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), ft.worth,txNovember 26, 2013
Pros: customer service and proforming direct care
Cons: na
customer service and direct care,helping patient restore health
I enjoyed working for Kaiser in general
Recruiter (Former Employee), Santa ClaraNovember 21, 2013
Pros: pay, advancement
Cons: union, management
Good company for advancement. Good pay, management had issues amongst themselves and it sometimes showed when dealing with employees.
I've been very happy to work for MedStaff
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee), Rochestester, New YorkNovember 3, 2013
I enjoy working for MedStaff because they always keep it simple, and everyone is very professional.
medstaff
Agency Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 18, 2013
I really enjoyed working through medstaff and always enjoyed my interactions with my Boss Sylvia very pleasant and easy to approach and talk to.
Staffing Agency.
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 23, 2013
Drive to Assignment place. Filling Venipuncture orders. Taking to back lab for testing. This was a different type of lab for me. The co-workers that i worked with here were helpful in many ways. There is no hard part of the job for me. I learned how to work a draw station and maintain a clean area.
Because it is a temporary agency, I was able to experience several different work environments and learn new skills
Staff RN (Former Employee), Webster, NYApril 8, 2013
Pros: good variety of experiences, management/owners were supportive and would sometimes work with you, able to make my own schedule, no weekends.
Cons: pay was not competitive. no insurance benefits available for 6 months, and premiums were quite high.
I was able to work in several Doctors offices such as General Medicine, Opthalmology, and Pediatrics, I also worked as a temporary school nurse in both high school and elementary schools. During the summer, I worked as a camp nurse for adolescents with developmental disabilities. I learned different skills in each area.
Very organized, friendly staff, great hours with very good pay
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Newtown Sq, PADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great surgeons that are willing to teach, educated stuff that are inviting and accepting of new people
Cons: short breaks, long days sometimes, some older equipment, management, eh?. there are a few lazy full time staff there, and yet the management allows them to continue to do their job lasily, and yet the people who actually work, work alot harder to pick up the slack.
Unfortunately working in the OR, no days are "typical". You may be doing Ortho cases for a week or two straight, but then you may not do another from a bit. One day could be super slow and you are cleaning to keep busy, other days, they have 4rooms runnung late and at least one of them is staffed with Overtime staff.

Short breaks, long days sometimes, – more... some older equipment, management, eh?. There are a few lazy full time staff there, and yet the management allows them to continue to do their job lasily, and yet the people who actually work, work alot harder to pick up the slack. – less
Great place to have employment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 12, 2012
The staff at Medstaff kept me very busy working in a variety of medical offices. They were very understanding if I was unable to accept the assignment. They went beyond the call of duty to make sure they "matched" me to each assignment.
A job that one can at the intention of ones self, accumulate versatile experience.
Traveling Registry Nurse (Current Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 5, 2012
A day on any given registry assignment can be very similar. All who have had the opportunity to work for a registry can easily relate.
One know's that the dependable thing is the undependable. I learned to be very adaptable to any given situation. I learned to take each assignment with an optimistic hope. A good day can unexpectedly happen any where. – more... I learned that working with all cultures can be a benefit when it comes to enhancing social skills, and makes life more colorful. The hardest thing about my job was not having a consistent schedule. I enjoyed most gaining the respect of the hospital that I happened to be sent to frequently. Or even gaining the respect by the end of the shift. I like that I felt appreciated as a diligent worker. – less
Medstaff
Recruiter (Former Employee), PhilidelphiaAugust 2, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting people and giving them jobs.
Use unethical practices. People are great to work with. Poor management.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 6, 2012
Pros: people for most part great to work with
Cons: short break or none at all, old instruments break down alot, computer system goes down alot, eratic hours, hostile management
A typical day; Clock in.If any phlebotomist has left specimens or are there check them in.They come in throughout the day so this is an ongoing process.Every specimen must be accounted for. All the specimens are in a rack mixed up and the phleb will have a stack of requisitions.Takes anywhere from 10 min to 30 min to check one phleb in.Had over 15 phlebotomist. – more... After reqs and specimens checked orders must be entered in computer system.Help with this if possible.Match labels with specimens and process them to go on instruments.Load instruments as needed.Freeze and refrigerate specimens as required for sendout.If not familiar with a test must research the handling procedure then process.Account for all sendouts around 430p.Takes about a hour to check all specimen off the manifest.Pack specimens in 2 coolers to be shipped.One refrigerated and one for frozen.Print out shipping label and schedule pickup.Finish up with any afternoon specimens. Could take 15 min to 45min.Depends on how many specimens had not been ordered or had no order at all.Help enter rejections into computer so they may be recollected as soon as possible.Restock my area and clean up.Clock out.
Management is very poor.The managers are immature and hostile.
Coworkers are great.Easy to get along with for most part.
Hardest part of this job was avoiding conflict with the hostile management and the unethical practices.
The most enjoyable part was learning new things from our lead tech and having fun with my coworkers as we work. – less