MedStaff Inc.

MedStaff Inc. United States Employee Reviews

i dont know
C.N.A/Sitter (Current Employee), Arvada, COMarch 8, 2015
medstaff is a great company I enjoyed working there. unfortunately o could not get enough hours ro stay with them
work with you on locaqtions
keep good record of all your hours
will help you in anyway if you need it
Days never ended
Accounts Manager/Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 2, 2015
I was on call 24/7. No matter what you did it was never good enough for management. Clients were happy with what I was doing but not happy with the way the corporation had me running things.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Sea Tac, WADecember 1, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: low pay rate
Assisted with receiving, put stock away, pulled from shelves for transfers to other stores for their stock, and packaged items and shipped orders out using UPS, USPS and FedEx. Cataloged orders in Excel. Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer. Answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail. Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers. Trained other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications. Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages
FAST onboarding
RN NICU Level 2, 3 and 4 Minneapolis Children's (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 13, 2014
Pros: quick onboarding, great communications.
Cons: i only did one assignment with them
Did not take their housing or benefits, so cannot comment on that.

Great Pay, never a mistake on paycheck.

Facility was the best.

No problems at all.

Great communication.
very good support of employees
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), 1000 Van Ness Ave. San Franacisco Ca. 94103September 26, 2014
Pros: healthcare
I was mostly working for hospitals when they were short staffed. The staff was good at supporting us workers. I was perfectly happy with my job assignments. the hardest part was commuting when I didn't have a car. But overall, it was a rewarding job experience.
Financial Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Antioch, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: close to home, love helping people
Cons: no benefits, no room for advancement.
Very fast paced office, I love the fact that I can do such a variety of tasks.
Medstaff Travel Nurse
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), West Roxbury, MAJune 19, 2014
There are so many things that I learned as a travel nurse, but by far the most important was to be a patient advocate.
As and ICU travel nurse the expectation is that you can float to multiple units, as well as non ICU floors. If I was unfamiliar with the patient population, I focused on giving the best care possible and speaking to the patients needs. This included being floated to a rehab unit. I was completely out of my element and feeling a bit flustered. A patient redirected my attention and changed my perspective of nursing.
I was nervous and unsure of how to transfer a quadriplegic patient. He said, "If you can get someones heart to start again, you can pick a guy off the floor if you drop him." This lesson taught me that patients are first and foremost individuals and that we are all vulnerable, making the nurse to patient relationship one of collaboration and advocacy.
Enjoyed traveling to another state for employment at this point in my life
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 3, 2014
Pros: excellent pay great benefits
Cons: no long term position, a contract job
My typical day at work was working at Georgetown University Hospital in the operating room. I enjoyed working with all different kind of people and the managers were all very nice people to work for. The hardest part of this job was being put in as an assistant to any surgeon and having to learn his technique or way of doing things so quickly. Overall, I enjoyed working here, but at that point in time of my life I had some personal issues I was dealing with in which I have overcome and I am ready to resume a long term career.
Great Travel Agency
LPN/Agency Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2014
This company will not only provide a home for you but also your family while on contract. Great company to work for.
Medstaff was a great learning experience
Personal Placement Consultant (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: excellent
Cons: not a lot of room for growth within the company
Medstaff was an excellent learning experience for me. It really helped to get my foot in the door of the healthcare industry and recruiting. I worked with some excellent, experienced recruiters and my team leader was incredibly helpful.
Productive and fun place to work.
Certified Nurse Assistant / Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 24, 2014
• Mentored and trained new employee
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment includes greeting and acknowledging every guest.
• Maintain and awareness of all product and service knowledge information, merchandise promotion and advertisements
• Receiving and monitoring floor stock
• Adhere to store policies and procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention
• Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash.
Productive enviroments, encouraging supervisors/staff
Medical Secretary (Current Employee), Webster, NYNovember 29, 2013
My typical day at work, arriving patients for their appointments, taking co-pays, working in the call centers, scheduling appointments, opening/distributing mail. I enjoy interacting with the patients, when they arrive for their appointments, and the productive environments of the different offices I have worked in.

I appreciate the feedback from management and the staff I work for/with to help me be a better team player.
productive and a great place to work
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), ft.worth,txNovember 26, 2013
Pros: customer service and proforming direct care
Cons: na
customer service and direct care,helping patient restore health
I enjoyed working for Kaiser in general
Recruiter (Former Employee), Santa ClaraNovember 21, 2013
Pros: pay, advancement
Cons: union, management
Good company for advancement. Good pay, management had issues amongst themselves and it sometimes showed when dealing with employees.
I've been very happy to work for MedStaff
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee), Rochestester, New YorkNovember 3, 2013
I enjoy working for MedStaff because they always keep it simple, and everyone is very professional.
medstaff
Agency Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 18, 2013
I really enjoyed working through medstaff and always enjoyed my interactions with my Boss Sylvia very pleasant and easy to approach and talk to.
Staffing Agency.
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 23, 2013
Drive to Assignment place. Filling Venipuncture orders. Taking to back lab for testing. This was a different type of lab for me. The co-workers that i worked with here were helpful in many ways. There is no hard part of the job for me. I learned how to work a draw station and maintain a clean area.
Because it is a temporary agency, I was able to experience several different work environments and learn new skills
Staff RN (Former Employee), Webster, NYApril 8, 2013
Pros: good variety of experiences, management/owners were supportive and would sometimes work with you, able to make my own schedule, no weekends.
Cons: pay was not competitive. no insurance benefits available for 6 months, and premiums were quite high.
I was able to work in several Doctors offices such as General Medicine, Opthalmology, and Pediatrics, I also worked as a temporary school nurse in both high school and elementary schools. During the summer, I worked as a camp nurse for adolescents with developmental disabilities. I learned different skills in each area.
Very organized, friendly staff, great hours with very good pay
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Newtown Sq, PADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great surgeons that are willing to teach, educated stuff that are inviting and accepting of new people
Cons: short breaks, long days sometimes, some older equipment, management, eh?. there are a few lazy full time staff there, and yet the management allows them to continue to do their job lasily, and yet the people who actually work, work alot harder to pick up the slack.
Unfortunately working in the OR, no days are "typical". You may be doing Ortho cases for a week or two straight, but then you may not do another from a bit. One day could be super slow and you are cleaning to keep busy, other days, they have 4rooms runnung late and at least one of them is staffed with Overtime staff.

Short breaks, long days sometimes, some older equipment, management, eh?. There are a few lazy full time staff there, and yet the management allows them to continue to do their job lasily, and yet the people who actually work, work alot harder to pick up the slack.
Great place to have employment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 12, 2012
The staff at Medstaff kept me very busy working in a variety of medical offices. They were very understanding if I was unable to accept the assignment. They went beyond the call of duty to make sure they "matched" me to each assignment.