MedSynergies Employee Reviews

Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2016
It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes-principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support. The overall goals are to find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients back into the fold, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service.
Pros
working environment
Cons
nothing much
productive and job satisfaction
OpenStack Cloud Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 17, 2016
it is nice place to learn new topics, I find the position very interesting and suitable for my career goal's, i have a very good time there for increasing my subject knowledge.
Very relaxed environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 10, 2016
Great place to work, very relaxed low stress level. Hardest part of the job is becoming to relaxed. The management excellent and they have an open door policy.
Exciting and engaging company
Practice Partner (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 5, 2016
I really enjoy working for MedSynergies, I feel fulfilled. i enjoy assisting the practices to achieve their goals. I also enjoy interacting with the practice managers.
where to start
NOYB (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 29, 2016
they do punish you if you don get into it with another coworker, there are so many women there. There is no diversity. There are people that buddy with the manager just to keep their jobs. They will rat you out and listen to your conversation while you are on break. Some of the manager will write you up even if you have a doctors notes. I had a doctors notes. There are so many educated people there it is sad. they changed rules just so they can keep the client and keep the money coming in!!!
Pros
Nothing money in my pocket and something on my resume
Cons
Nothing.
Quiet place to work
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 28, 2016
All in all a great place to work. Great co-workers. Managers are hesitant to let you advance. The position I am in does not advance any where, so I would have to branch out, which is hard to do here.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
Hard to advance
Medsynergies
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 11, 2016
Medsynergies is an ok company, they were still growing when I worked there and had a lot of run for improvement. If anything they could have offered more compensation for the work done.
Fast paced and growing.
Director IT Infrastructure, Network & Support Desk (Current Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXMay 5, 2016
As director of Infrastructure for 10 years I can speak to the IT team. They are very personable and fun to work with. The company has now been acquired by Optum a subsidiary of United Health Care in 2015 so there are many changes.
Pros
Great people
Hiring alot of miltary with no experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 19, 2016
This is a company with potential but they like to recruit younger or military people with no experience. Still this is a good place for military
Pros
Great place to learn things
Cons
Company re-org
Do not work for this conpsny!
Undpecified (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 17, 2016
If you have issues with another employee, you are the one punished. The managers have no common sense. There is no team, because you are scolded for talking to each other. It is a very impersonal, depressing environment. I am looking for another job where the people are human and are allowed to talk to each other.
Our boss won't even say hello when she walks by our desks!
Pros
Decent pay per hour
Cons
Boss is a snob.

Want to know more about MedSynergies?

Ask a question
Sr Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2016

CEO is wonderful.

Diverse workplace

Fun place to work

Continuous learning is encouraged

Good ole boy
administration (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 9, 2016
If you are not in the circle then you will not get promoted or your performance will not be rewarded in form of the annual bonus
progressive company
partner of CHI Health (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 8, 2016
Progressive Company focused on revenue cycle and clinic operations. Providing direction to mangers and providers on how to run a profitable and successful practice.
Its a structured enviorement to work.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 27, 2015
Work in a productive and professional environment and work claims to resolve unpaid insurance balances. Co workers help each other to resolve issues,
Pros
401K
Lack of work/life balance
ACCOUNTANT III (Former Employee) –  Irving, TexasSeptember 14, 2015
Lack of work/life balance and high turnover rates. Poor morale and lack of teamwork among managers and staff. Lots of manual/ archaic processes. Lack of training and historical knowledge. Few opportunities for employee growth and development.
Pros
Convenient Location
Cons
Environment and Work/Life Balance
Fast Paced Physicians office
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rockwall, TXSeptember 13, 2015
Fast paced, extremely busy physicians office. Pleasant co-workers. Management treats employees well and is fair. One will get a good exercise in multi-tasking here.
Pros
Good place to expand knowledge of working in healthcare environment, days are so busy that you look up at the clock and it's 5pm.
Cons
No time for breaks, not enough time for thorough training as office is so busy.
Awesome company
Medical A/R Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 10, 2015
It is a great place to work for. Had some issues due to merging ,but in all great job. The staff treats you with respect, very professional, and encourages enhancement in career.
Pros
CEO, Mannagement, Staff
Cons
merger
MedSynergies (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 1, 2015
The company is flexible. Benefits are fair. Do a lot of employee events. Communications is not very good. Have a designated kitchen for employees with lots of room.
Relax Work Place
Accountant I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 27, 2015
nice company to work for; the accounting dept is not stable due to cleint acct periodic offshoring policy in place.
nice managment and staff, working hours very flexable for senior level employees as they work is a salary based.
Productive and great cleaness.
Patient Access Rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 15, 2015
I really loved this job when I love the challenge to meet production and that I am in my own doing my work with out anyone over my head pressuring me. I hated that they lay me off twice I wish they would have kept me but in another department.

2.5