MedTravelers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
experience
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCMay 5, 2017
Worked as a Contract Therapist in SNF unit. Worked closely with my recruiter who went above and beyond to assist me in all my needs to provide placement and always willing to help with any questions I may have had. I recommend this company to whomever may be interested in travel assignments.
Great company to work for with outstanding teamwork!
Travel Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2013
I thoroughly enjoy working for MedTravelers. All pieces of the team to complete my contracts and keep me in compliance were phenomenal in speed and efficiency. I have had nothing but great experiences so far!
Pros
Ability to change locations.
Cons
None at this time
If you're looking for a company that genuinely cares about you, this one may not be right.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  IndianaJuly 5, 2013
I had originally switched to this company thinking that it would be better with more opportunities because it was bigger. I was wrong. My recruiter basically called me a "diva" after signing because I had turned down housing options that had terrible reviews. I felt incredibly belittled. I also became ill during my rotation and had them calling me only to see when I was returning to work. Not to check on my health, mind you, but just to see when I could start working again. I quickly made the change back to my smaller company who actually cared.
Pros
decent benefits, decent housing
Cons
rude and demeaning recruiters, concerned only with the profit