MEDXM Employee Reviews

productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 21, 2017
Fast pace working environment, management is very helpful and they work with you. Its a fun place to work and the owner provides for the employees lunch on Wednesdays. The hard part is to learn the scripts
Pros
its a fast pace and company provides assitance and training
Cons
having to deal with members hanging up the phone on you or irate
good place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 25, 2017
I am traveling by car to the members home and administer a questionnaire and do vital sx's. It is nice to not be in an office and inside.

I do not like when there are no- shows
Typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 7, 2017
Will be required to make between 100-120 calls and deal with many individuals who do not want to be bothered. There is some opportunity for advancement and the co workers are great.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short lunches
Fun work place with free sandwich every wednesday
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 28, 2017
Provide member with health assistant in health care provider also provider member with other health care benefit. Was able to learn the different between health care benefit the people I work with were very friendly and very respectful most enjoyable things I like about the job was the people I work with
Positive Environment Amongst Peers
Weekend Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 23, 2017
This company was good to work for, although; the upper management did not necessarily compensate their employees justly for the amount of work that was required.
Pros
Great People (lower management and employees)
Cons
Upper management not supportive and unfair compensation
Med xm
CSR (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 7, 2017
If you someone who needs CS experience, then this place might be for you, but, only stay for the experience only, once you get at least 1 year, then start looking for another CS job. The Owners of this business don't give a hoot about there employees & it reflects in pay and the way they treat employees. This company has had issues in the past with hours not being accurate on paychecks, this may or may not be a common thread. HR does not care about employee internal issues and takes forever to get back to you when you have an issue.
Pros
Good Co Workers
Cons
Owners, Pay Rate, Management, HR Department
They Lied
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 6, 2017
I was told when I got hired that we would be calling scheduling appointment with members and that they were aware that we would be calling.. That was a lie we did telemarketing calls and half the people that we talked to didn't even know what we were talking about.We only had a week of training and what we were taught in the training room was a waste.The leads where rude and always had attitudes when you asked them for help and all the upper management didn't know anything. They also messed up our time and shorted us hours on our pay checks and wasn't going to fix it until it was brought to their attention. This place is disorganized and has no sense of direction.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Outgoing Calls
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 26, 2017
Make calls daily to schedule medical appointments on behalf of various healthcare plans. Job can be relaxing and stressful depending on the day. Great manager.
Easy for money but not so great for career
NP (Former Employee) –  From Valley - Orange CountyJune 21, 2017
If you are a new NP or PA then this is a good choice to start.
There is no need to prescribe med or give any direct care.
Sometimes scheduling is off that you are given the wrong address. Please be careful if you are assigned to dangerous area (south central LA), you must say "NO".

For driving around is very difficult . Sometimes the parking place is hard to find. So very be careful to select the area that you want to work.
Pros
Easy money, flexibility
Cons
Heavy Driving, not for career builder
Amazing Place to Work
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 1, 2017
I started working for MedXM about 8 months ago and my experience with the company is very positive!
I was really nervous when I started since I was new to the field but my supervisors and coworkers were extremely supportive and made me feel welcome from the start. It's a family owned and run business with a great company culture that truly cares about making their employees feel motivated and appreciated.
MedXM is a great place if you are looking for a career. It has been such an an amazing growth opportunity professionally and personally!
Great Place to Work!
CSR Trainer (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 26, 2017
MedXM is a "fantastic" place to work. My initial introduction was through a Temp-Agency. After (3) weeks, I was offered a promotion. (6) weeks later, I was promoted again! This was while still a "Temporary" employee. After completion of (500) hours, I was hired directly.

MedXM is a great company to work for. I have had numerous Call Center jobs..., from Reps to Management. The pay is mediocre; however, the job stability and opportunity is much better than working at companies with ethical issues.

There will always be issues wherever you work. In fact, if everyone was exactly like me, I would still find some parts I didn't like (that's just my truth).

Overall: Great place to work!
Pros
Industry with tremendous growth potential.
Cons
Have yet to discover.
High Volume Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 26, 2017
Work in a high paced call center, scheduling Diabetic Retinopathy Eye exam appointments with health care members across the country. Rewarding experience to be able to assist those members in need of completing this important exam for their overall eye care. I have a supervisor is very supportive to our overall success in completing established daily goals. Hardest part of the job is completing those established goals of 10 appointments daily, due to not having contact with members on the phone and leaving messages for call backs.
Pros
Free lunches every Wednesday
Cons
short beaks and too many security camers on property
Fast Paced Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 22, 2017
MEDXM was a good company. Management could have been better but overall a decent experience. My favorite part of this job was reaching out to elderly individuals for their appointments.
Pros
Quality Control was ok
Cons
Shorts Breaks, Lax managements, favoritism, unreasonable pay
good entry level job to start
Customer Service/ Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 20, 2017
Good starter place for someone looking for experience in the call center. coming into work being prepare to make 120 calls you do not have dialer and you must schedule at least 10 appointments a day. you do receive 2 breaks and a 30 min lunch
MEDXM: An unprofessional place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 15, 2017
I dreaded going to work almost every day. Most of the time, I would finish my work quickly and would ask my supervisor if I could assist in any other way. I was told that it was the "slow season" and that there would be more work to do later on in the year. If I asked my supervisor questions, my supervisor would be incredibly rude and say things such as "What now?" or "Jesus Christ, what?" I've never worked for someone who is so unprofessional--it's absolutely astounding! They would also have us do things that weren't exactly compliant with HIPAA standards... NOT GOOD!

On the upside, they did not want to pay us overtime, so as soon as we hit 8 hours, they wanted us to leave. I tried to get there early every day, so I could leave ASAP.

I am SO happy that I am not working for this company anymore. I absolutely love my job now and I cannot believe that I put myself through the misery of working for this terrible company for the period of time that I did.

I definitely do NOT recommend working here!
Pros
Good hours and work/life balance
Cons
Slow (too much downtime), Unprofessional Management, Low Pay
Medxm Revie
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 9, 2017
A typical day at work was to assist patients with setting up their benefit assessment appointment. I would set up their appointment with a doctor, RN, or PA and map out their appointments for the day.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
Comfortable and Reliable
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 30, 2016
Reliable, understanding, down to earth company with great leaders. If you show up and at least show you are trying I promise you will prosper with this company. The leads & supervisors are down to earth, understanding and make you feel comfortable walking through the door.
good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 23, 2016
-typical day would be calling members all day
-i learned how to have patience
-management is friendly
-co workers are fun
-hardest part of job was trying to schedule members
-most enjoyable part was talking to friendly members
Great hours and overtime is always offered
Customer Service Representative - Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 20, 2016
Great Company to work for, hours are flexible and overtime is always offered, especially around the holidays. The Supervisors of each department are friendly, outgoing people and were chosen perfectly for their position
Pros
Great hours and overtime
Cons
Favortism
Worst Place Ever
CSR (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 12, 2016
They lie to you. It is not customer service what you will be doing is sales and ALOT of cold calling .. i was not happy here and alot of my friends quit before a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEDXM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8