MEDXM Employee Reviews

Great hours and overtime is always offered
Customer Service Representative - Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 20, 2016
Great Company to work for, hours are flexible and overtime is always offered, especially around the holidays. The Supervisors of each department are friendly, outgoing people and were chosen perfectly for their position
Pros
Great hours and overtime
Cons
Favortism
Comfortable and Reliable
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 30, 2016
Reliable, understanding, down to earth company with great leaders. If you show up and at least show you are trying I promise you will prosper with this company. The leads & supervisors are down to earth, understanding and make you feel comfortable walking through the door.
We want you to succeed & not fail
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 26, 2016
Management will fool you in thinking you're awesome & behind your back they're chatting about you. They tell you we are here for you to succeed.
Training is fast & all over the place with disruptions.
Be prepared to memorize your script & rebuttals. It is scheduling appointments, although it's like a saleman, pushing. Pushing, pushing.
They may move u to another department if it doesn't work out, then train you for the department you moved too. Month (s) )
Later they'll call u to HR to let you go because their are no envelopes to stuff, yet you're making calls ! They had no clue as to what I was doing ...

Be cautious! There today - Gone tomorrow
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
deceptive
Medxm Revie
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 9, 2017
A typical day at work was to assist patients with setting up their benefit assessment appointment. I would set up their appointment with a doctor, RN, or PA and map out their appointments for the day.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
MEDXM: An unprofessional place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 15, 2017
I dreaded going to work almost every day. Most of the time, I would finish my work quickly and would ask my supervisor if I could assist in any other way. I was told that it was the "slow season" and that there would be more work to do later on in the year. If I asked my supervisor questions, my supervisor would be incredibly rude and say things such as "What now?" or "Jesus Christ, what?" I've never worked for someone who is so unprofessional--it's absolutely astounding! They would also have us do things that weren't exactly compliant with HIPAA standards... NOT GOOD!

On the upside, they did not want to pay us overtime, so as soon as we hit 8 hours, they wanted us to leave. I tried to get there early every day, so I could leave ASAP.

I am SO happy that I am not working for this company anymore. I absolutely love my job now and I cannot believe that I put myself through the misery of working for this terrible company for the period of time that I did.

I definitely do NOT recommend working here!
Pros
Good hours and work/life balance
Cons
Slow (too much downtime), Unprofessional Management, Low Pay
Filthy and Dirty Slave Job
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 27, 2016
This is a horrible place to work. The kitchen and bathrooms are not clean and unsanitary and this is a "healthcare company"..
You have to do the job of 5 people and are not allowed to get up much from your computer. Each person is definitely micromanaged. You are under the microscope each day you are at work.
The breaks are too short so you have to throw your food down, so fun! These people (management/owners) are slave drivers as they only care about themselves and money...
The hardest part of the job was to get up every day knowing that you did not want to work in this place and for these people.
My co-workers were for the most part very nice and kind..fun to work with but that was not allowed either.
Too many strict rules and polices that were unreasonable.
Hard to lose my job, but so happy that I am no longer working for this company.
Pros
Health benefits, a few free lunches
Cons
short breaks, not enough pay, filty dirty environment, high pressure job
Run fast! Worst place I've ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 5, 2016
This is the worst place I've ever worked they micro manage they don't trust employees they are all about money they tell you so many lies. They won't promote you unless you kiss butt or your one of there friends. They say no cliques but management and the leads are the biggest clique. Supervisors sit on there butt all day instead of helping schedule. The CEO doesn't care HR don't care they act like they do but don't. It doesn't matter how good you do your job they just don't care the pay is weak they have new people coming in making more than there old employees. This company won't last for long so don't waste your time. Also they do massive layoffs in December of every year no job security at will company they have so many lawsuits...Just RUN!!! Glad I'm gone from there.
Cons
Short breaks
Not so good;
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 21, 2016
The schedulers were poor; wrong or incomplete addresses... The point of contact was not a licensed person and not supportive or pleasant. The support staff especially IT were not pleasant to work with to say the least .

Asessments very easy... But with these variables it was not worth it.. There are much better companies.. With better support and compensation!
Pros
Easy assessments; coding department is good and pleasant
Cons
large laptop to carry, poor scheduling staff, photo required for payment for no shows, no licensed person to help practitioner
Worst Place Ever
CSR (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 12, 2016
They lie to you. It is not customer service what you will be doing is sales and ALOT of cold calling .. i was not happy here and alot of my friends quit before a month
inbound/outbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 15, 2016
high volume environment , well organized
inbound/outbound call center
i like working for this company but I'm looking for something better for me
Nose down, eyes on your screen
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 23, 2015
Early days starting at 5am, and everyday you learn something new; mapping, scheduling NP's or Dr's, and high volume calls daily. Management was very great, supportive, helpful, and give you time to get the job. My co workers were great; always helpful and polite. The hardest part of the job was wishing you had more time to do more for the patients that you help. The most enjoyable part of the job was giving patients more medical information than when the phone call started.
Pros
Free lunch, great hours, friendly environment
good company
nurse practitioner (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2016
good company to work.I cannot complain of anything. communication is very good.keep you organized.They will schedule your patients and call them.On getting to the patients they knows that you are coming and just be ready for you.
Pros
good communication
Cons
none so far
MedXM Cares
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 15, 2015
I really enjoy working for MedXM. It's a company that cares about developing my skills and building my career. They are willing to put time and money into making me a better employee, not only for them, but for my future. There really isn't much more you could ask from an employer.

I am not micromanaged in anyway whatsoever, which is a nice change for me. I have the freedom to come up with ideas that I think will benefit the company and always receive support and motivation from upper management to turn these ideas into reality.

I'm so grateful to be apart of MedXM and have the chance to excel in this rapidly growing company.
Pros
Career Development, Supportive Management, Freedom
Cons
Becoming a little crowded here :)
Great Environment
HR GENERALIST (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 15, 2016
Lovely place to work. Anyone would love waking up and going to work for MEDXM. If you're looking for a great place to grow, MEDXM is the right place.
Not the best place to work
call center rep (Former Employee) –  santa anaAugust 28, 2015
If you are hired from a temp $10, direct hire $12. They have agreements from temp agencies so they can fire or lay you anytime and just get more bodies before you pass probation. While I was there I saw at least 3 training classes of at least 20 people. They didn't have enough cubical for all those people. Do the math. High turn over. You work hard so the bosses family can reap the rewards and most of them work there in upper management.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
short breaks and not enough time to even have lunch. 150 calls a day pressure
Not a great place to work
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 22, 2015
Pressure to meet call quota is immense. You have to get along with the click that they have. The supervisor's are all young and if you get sick and call out you are indirectly criticized for it. Training is done by people that are not skilled trainers but they do okay in teaching you the job.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
pressure to make over 150 calls
Satisfying experience at an amazing company.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa AnaJanuary 29, 2015
MedXM is a great company to work for. So grateful to have met such incredible people who work here and whom helped me grow as an individual. Amazing management that treats their employees like family and the awesome team I worked with is motivated and always help one another out. Everything about this job is gratifying. I come to work excited about the things I could learn from my associates to bring to my next assignment.
Pros
Friendly and approachable co-workers/management.
Great job, Great people, Great work environment!
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2015
The perfect combination of hard work and fun which has allowed me to be committed, efficient and productive. The environment is friendly and welcoming, which makes coming in to work everyday not only tolerable but enjoyable. I've been with MedXM for a year now and I'm as happy today and I was when I first accepted this job. Truly a great place to work.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, Good people
Horrible!
Csr (Former Employee) –  Santa AnaJanuary 6, 2015
Hired a lot of people. And laid us off over the phone after 2.5months and after we did all the dirty work for them. The supervisor is a 23yr old stuck up girl who doesn't like anyone unless u suck up to her. It's not a good place to work for and your job isn't secure even though they want you to believe that in the interview process "growing" company and incentives don't mean anything to new employees
Pros
Own desk/cubicle
Cons
Upper management. Dirty restrooms. No structure.
Great stepping stone to grow
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 31, 2014
Great place to get started in my career. They are very flexible with my school schedule and offer overtime on the weekends. Although everyone is like family, there doesn’t seem to be any work drama. All by bosses and supervisors have an open door policy which is great because if I ever have a thought comment or concern I can talk to them about it. Always room for growth!!!!
Pros
opportunity for promotion, base and bonus pay, Good place to either begin your telecom career, lots to learn and movement is easy
Cons
begining of the year sometimes there's down time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEDXM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8