This position represents Medytox Solutions Inc. within the Miami territory with the goal of servicing and managing existing accounts while positioning Medytox as a leading company in the medical service sector. The CSR must assume responsibility to identify, develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with administrators, medical directors, physicians, nurses, and other individuals who make or influence decisions within new and existing accounts. The ability to problem solve and respond to customer needs in order to accurately relay customer information and solutions to management is of paramount importance in fulfilling this job function. A strong work ethic, professional appearance, impeccable time management skills and clear communication skills are a must.
Internally, the CSR reports to the Client Service Manager. The CSR also interacts and collaborates on a regular basis with their Account Executives.
Externally, the CSR maintains relationships with business owners, physicians, nurses, administrators, office staff and other medical personal.
- The individual will be responsible for explaining collection procedures to office personnel.
- Regular visits to customers assigned to you by corporate headquarters to assist them in understanding and utilizing Medytox products and services.
- Responding to and/or troubleshooting customer needs, in concert with company management.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts and reporting customer contact to company management on a regular basis.
- Keeping up with developments in Medytox products and services and presenting, demonstrating and discussing with customers.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- The Individual is responsible for maintaining a reliable vehicle to drive to location to location until company car is provided.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A Certified Phlebotomist or Medical Assistant with a minimum of 2 years experience is preferred, but not required.
- Will consider service, marketing and professional sales backgrounds. Must be detailed oriented, with an open, friendly professional attitude.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel, is required
- Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
Individual is responsible for maintaining proper, and sufficient supplies for each location.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please, no phone calls.