Meet Recruitment Employee Reviews

A brilliant, fast-growing and dynamic global recruitment firm.
VP (Current Employee) –  New YorkOctober 23, 2017
I have been at the company since 2011 and can honestly say joining the company was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Not only have I enjoyed being part of Meet from the very first minute, the company has given me the earning potential I was looking for (and some) from the start as well as the career growth, progression and opportunity to learn new things each and every one of the six plus years that I have been here.

Not only do I now live in New York, and have done for the last two and a half years (how many people in their twenties can say that?), but I am part of a young and developing global leadership team that is helping the company to maximize it's growth potential in terms of both revenue and headcount year in year out which has included the opening of three offices in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago in the last two years.

The company has an autonomous nature but provides the support that is needed where necessary on a daily basis, a fine balance that has clearly worked and the co-founders have done an excellent job of breeding this from the start.

The incentives in the business are excellent and frequent, including quarterly lunch clubs within each office, global incentive trips to Ibiza, as well as our first Miami one coming up in January. The company also holds monthly incentives through the summer months for employees to qualify for concerts and festivals. In terms of the softer benefits, we allow longer lunches to allow for exercise, can be flexible on start times depending on when meetings are booked in and also allow causal attire on
  more... Friday with the day finishing with snacks and beverages for everyone as well as a slightly earlier finish than usual.

The environment in the office is great too, music always on, a work hard/play hard mentality and team spirit where people enjoy coming into work but are serious about achieving success and hitting their targets both as a company and as individuals too.
Pros
Great environment, unrivaled incentives, high growth, ambitious and driven employees form top to bottom
Cons
If you aren't serious about recruitment, or to use this company as an opportunity to make serious money and achieve strong career growth, then this won't be the right place for you.
Great culture and fantastic opportunities
Global Financial Controller (Current Employee) –  LondonOctober 23, 2017
There is no typical day here, every day is always different. The management here are open to change, improvements happen at an incredible rate and new ideas are always welcomed. I love being left to just get on with my job without being micro-managed. I've been encouraged to develop my role in ways that wouldn't happen in other, more old fashioned and bureaucratic organisations. The workplace culture here is work hard and play hard, but it's not something that's forced, you can just be yourself. I'm very happy working here, I feel valued and appreciated, which is not something that happens in a lot of other companies!
Pros
You get out what you put in.
Cons
The commute (but that's not Meet's fault, to be fair!)
Fun and ambitious!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  AldgateOctober 23, 2017
This company has seen so many people achieve amazing things that they never thought they could. Whether it be helping people move offices globally within the company, or taking them on company holidays when achieving their targets. The mature environment supports a non-micro managing/target hitting culture, which enables self-motivated individuals to do really well.

Highly recommended!
Pros
Amazing incentives, great people and mature management.
Cons
High growth company that offers loads of opportunities
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  LondonOctober 23, 2017
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better company to start my recruitment career with.

Since joining I've been given the opportunity to earn silly amounts of money, take on additional responsibilities such as account management and team management as well as having the chance to travel across Europe on numerous occasions.

The environment is always fun, hard work is always rewarded and the opportunities for progression are endless as the company is always looking to grow.
Pros
Rewards and Culture
Cons
Recruitment is never easy
Short term thinkers and time wasters
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater LondonSeptember 20, 2017
A company focused on gaining "talent" that so perfectly fits the mould of their unproductive culture that the organisation does not gain the opportunity to expand by introducing genuine individuals who open new ideas and new methods of working. The organisation have so much potential but are flaunted by poor management, poor recruitment at the bottom-line and a poor effort to retain talented employees. At present, they are hopeless and will inevitably fold under their own misguided preconceptions of an ever-evolving industry which now supersedes them.
Pros
Everyone asks what you're having for lunch
Cons
No one actually cares what you're having for lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meet Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3