BSC MANAGEMENT, INC
BSC Management, a busy meeting planning and association management company in West L.A., is seeking a dynamic IT Systems Analyst / Project Coordinator.
Must possess at least four or more years’ experience in defining system requirements, and at least three or more years’ experience working with databases to be considered for this position.
IT Systems Analyst / Project Coordinator
Our ideal experienced IT Systems Analyst / Coordinator will be able to manage and execute the complete systems design/development process.In addition to exceptionally developed skills, a dedication to excellence and a desire to transcend the ordinary. This self-starting, highly detail-oriented and resourceful experienced (at least 3 years) Analyst/Coordinator must be able to do the following:
- Lead development process from assessing needs and writing specifications, to vendor selection and monitoring, through quality assurance and final roll-out
- Excel in a fast-paced, high pressure and deadline sensitive environment
- Operational skills on basic office equipment (copier, fax, printer, etc.)
- Work independently and take directions well
- Problem solve/troubleshoot
- Self motivate, coupled with a drive to succeed
- Juggle a variety of tasks seamlessly and fulfill a variety of roles simultaneously
- Be extremely dependable, punctual, reliable, professional
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians, clients and staff in a high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a large number of assignments, covering a large volume of information (files, email, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced skill using a PC with associated programs including Word, Excel, and Email.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience with a database computer program required, MS Access is a HUGE plus.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and Manage Project Management Plans (Basecamp) for IT projects
- Manage Application Development (iOs Apps, etc.)
- Lead stakeholders (non-IT clients) through needs assessment process, and provide guidance for Change-in Scope decision-making
- Research software and vendors, make recommendations for selection
- Update technical procedures, instructions and training materials
- Assist with staff and end-user training
- Create and support database queries
- Troubleshoot via phone and email w/ users (test takers; proctors); staff; vendor
- Support web-enabled examination platform, exam refresh and validation processes
- Liaise with test security vendor for reports and problem resolutions
- Proactively monitor platform and report problems or suggest upgrades to vendor
- Lead migration from Access database to new CRM
- Review and edit project SOWs as needed
- Manage development process and oversee vendor for building and upgrading CRM systems
- Provide input for LMS and website development and upgrades, coordinate with vendors
- Some travel (5-10 days/ year) MAY be required
Please do not reply unless you meet the specific requirements.