MEETINGS & EVENTS INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun working place
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Good place to work overall.
Very Nice place to work
Burch Drive Evansville, IN Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 23, 2013
I held the position of a Coordinator, I set up meetings for doctors to promote the pharmaceutical drugs currently available on the market. This including the set up from beginning to end of a complete meeting including the attendance tracking. I worked with million dollar budgets with these companies, this including keeping every meeting with in budget and with in guidelines/laws and also with the cost per person. I had to keep up to date with the HIPPA laws as well as the American Medical Association laws. I went through extensive training on the Sun Shine Act laws that are still evolving and changing currently.
Pros
very up beat and keep me busy which i loved
Cons
you never new what the next day would hold with the changing laws.
I would not recommend this company
Assistant Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 11, 2012
Most days at MEI are the same. The actual conversations are different, but the work is the same, day in and day out. There is little motivation to produce good work, except that it makes your job easier. There is no recognition for good work, only criticism for mistakes. While they are very flexible with schedules/vacation/dress code/etc, there is extreme favoritism when it comes to following other rules. The benefits are pretty decent, but there is no such thing as raises or bonuses. There is no opportunity for advancement, but, if you are lucky you may be involuntarily switched to another department.