Megastar Financial Employee Reviews

Stay away
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 8, 2017
Stay away. Top level management (C-suite, primarily CEO) does not care about the employee unless they can point directly to how you make her money. This is not a place for job growth or advancement.
Cons
Ceo
Possitive Attitude
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 30, 2012
The Environment was nice and the people were all very nice. Great place to work. I would recommend this company to work for
Very fun and enjoyable place with friendly people surrounding me daily
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 29, 2012
A typical work day was come into work and really do whatever was needed by my boss or whoever. I learned about the way a big loan company works and how that if everyone does their job then everything runs smooth and if not then that's where the problems arise and or start from. The management was very tight and well respected. My co-workers loved their job as well as were very nice and enjoyable to work with. There really wasn't a hard part of the job. Now, of course everything is hard at first but as you do it, it gets easier. The most enjoyable part of the job was being apart of the company being that they are all one big family. So coming in to their smiling faces day in and day out was very enjoyable!
Pros
great help to work for future jobs