(Please do not re-apply if you have already sent in your resume for other postings of this position)
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Our small and extremely busy, private counseling practice has an opening for an experienced psychotherapist at our comfortable offices in Schaumburg, Illinois. Our vision is simple. Provide outstanding, compassionate, life-changing care for our clients and stay ahead of the curve with innovation and growth. As an expanding business, we are looking for the right candidate to make us even better and take on a rapidly expanding client list. So, if you think that's you, tell us why.
Candidates must have:
- Master's Degree or higher in counseling, social work or related field from an accredited university.
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Illinois (LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) if you do not have at least an LPC license in your hands at this very moment from the state of Illinois, do not apply
- Experience in working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
- Minimum of 1 year experience directly working with clients.
- Competence in completing treatment plans and ongoing progress notes.
- Professionalism in all interactions with clients, co-workers, and collateral contacts.
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries.
- Be great with computers and email communication.
- You will provide therapy to a diverse client-base and work very independently.
- On call time will be expected for your clients' emergency needs.
- Scheduling, billing, client screening will all be done for you..so you need only be a great counselor! We offer an excellent work environment.
- Participation in continuing education courses will be required. We never stop learning!
- We will assist you in becoming credentialed with Insurance panels and EAP providers, if necessary.
- We are expanding our space to make more room for you to have more flexible hours, but the majority of your cases will be afternoon-evening. You will need to be flexible and we will work with you to create an acceptable schedule, but evening work is a requirement.
- We don't like paperwork, so we have a very technology-savvy office that reduces the need for scribbling on repetitive forms and saves paper while better protecting our clients confidentiality. If this sounds good to you, you probably sound good to us.
What you get:
- Good Compensation
- Ongoing supervision will be provided.
- Some reimbursements are possible for your malpractice insurance, association dues, CEUs, etc...
- At this time we do not offer medical, dental or vision benefits.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume AND cover letter via Indeed.com (only)
- No Phone Calls, No faxes (what is this, the 80's?).
- (Please do not re-apply if you have already sent in your resume for other postings of this position)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: We hire the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, military discharge status or source of income.
At Meghan L. Reitz and Associates, we offer a wide range of therapy services to diverse client population. Our therapists work with young...