MEI

MEI Employee Reviews

Easy going atmosphere that was also productive.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXJuly 6, 2015
Family/friend based atmosphere. Wonderful tools to ensure that the job was done proper. Co-workers were helpful as well as polite. Face-to-face customer service was always pleasant and enjoyable.
Loved the people there
Order puller (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 1, 2015
Over all had a great time working there hours was great pay was great I would go back any time they would need me to. would say the hardest part working there was leaving.
in charge of tennant buildout jobs
Project Superintendent (Current Employee), Atlanta GaJune 17, 2015
Pros: stable company, great people, rewarded for your ability
Cons: insurance, no vacation
Great place to work, normal hours 6 am to 2:30 pm. learned a lot about dealing with owners and property managers .All the office and field personnel are friendly and great to be around. project schedules can be tough sometimes.
Great job experience
Executive Assistant to the CFO (Former Employee), Keokuk, IAMay 21, 2015
Here I did entry level work. Filing, faxing, answering phones, and assisting anyone who needed the help. I would also assist gym members sign up for memberships or take monthly payments.
Ideas were fantastic and up to date
VP Marketing (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 18, 2015
Jemettie was a tough boss but very direct and forthcoming. Her ideas were fantastic and continue to be ahead of the market. Success will follow the company if the projected ideas forecast are implemented.
Very entertaining co-workers
Purchasing Agent - Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Duluth, MNMarch 12, 2015
Pros: excellent co-workers
Cons: no time to use vacation days
Full-charge of MRO, raw materials, and production services as required.
Large variety of daily activities left no room for boredom.
Many products to varied customers ; Iron ore processors, BNSF, NASA.
Great place to work at all around
Puller (Former Employee), Peachtree City GA 30269November 11, 2014
I loved working at this place! I was a temp when I worked here and I expected to be treated as such, but everyone here was so nice and very helpful.
Good Place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKAugust 21, 2014
I Loved working at MEI...Felt like home, though it was far, but great benefits, good pay and fun environment.
great opportunity
Head of Document Controls (Former Employee), McKittrick, CAJuly 25, 2014
this job was out of this world. very neat company very company related rules everyone worked together you not only worked on your job tasked but was taught all I would do it again in a minute
VP Operations
Development VP of Operations (Former Employee), USAJuly 16, 2014
Motivated effectively, mobilizing resources to be engaged in the work at hand. Conveyed information to the team members and project participants, including clearly communicating the objectives for the – more... tasks being performed. Avoided and eliminated obstacles. Recognize peoples working styles and accommodated and adjusted for differences. Managed conflicts and fosters mutual expectations. Flexible and adapting leadership style during the different parts of the project’s lifecycle.

• Manage all operational aspects of, Surgery suites, Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy site design, system configuration, construction, and continued Medical Practice service.
o Averaged 10 projects per month
• Took the lead on all projects and implemented work flow analysis / teleconferencing and live communication, thus developing a reporting structure for clients and OEM partners to keep projects on budget and on schedule.
• Implement technical and Healthcare industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and develop client relationships.
• Deliver Installation / operational services to our clients including analysis of clinical and business processes, operational data analytics, public / private partnerships, and managed equipment services
• Preformed Analysis of new and existing facilities to provide streamlined effective and efficient daily operations to obtain the best patient care, lower overhead costs, and increase revenue. Incorporated some of the below for site analysis.
o Work Flow Analysis; (Site design /Scheduling / Patient flow/ Billing ,AR / Patient Treatment planning)
o Site design new and remodels of existing location, included construction estimates.
o Equipment implementation into practice.
o System Integration within the practice and outside.
• Procurement and negotiations of Medical Imaging systems, service contracts and replacement parts.
• Built teams and Managed teams for clients to include; OEM partners GE, Varian, Elekta to devise the best “on budget and on time” installation, the objective was to achieve revenue recognition for the Client, OEM partners and MEI Development.
• Development of cost effective site design and operational flow also supplied and managed continued service plans.
• Effectively communicate equipment configurations and review all aspects of OEM service contracts and applications training with clients.
• Develop strong bonds and continued customers relationships to maintain a continuum of care. – less
Productive workplace
Rigging and Crating Specialist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 9, 2014
Physically demanding, yet rewarding. Rigging and crating experience.
Productive work enviroment and rich in experience
Electrical technician (Former Employee), Springfield, VTNovember 19, 2013
Pros: a lot of travel with expenses paid as well as friendly peers
Cons: no healthcare, no dental, and little advancement
I built and assembled 2 -3 door electrical cabinets, drilled and tapped every hole by myself. Personally wired the entirety of the corresponding panel, which included numerous PLC in and outputs, contactors, – more... a wide variety of control relays, fuse holders, 3 phase transformers ect. I also learned to a professional level plastic welding, using materials such as polypropylene and PVC. I also was sent on the road to install 5 lines, each in a different state. The largest one sent to Santa Clara, CA where I reside for 3 months, the longest work week being 81 hours. – less
interesting, striving to be more than it is place
Vice President, Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2013
Pros: got to travel
Cons: owner is a micro-manager
Good group of employees working hard to make a living. Met a lot of good clients who have become friends.
Sorry to see it go!
Self Storage Manager (Current Employee), Solana Beach, CAJuly 11, 2013
this company merged with another, therfore it is no longer a place to work.
It was a very reputable company managing 22 sites as All Aboard Mini Storages.
It was a fun job.
Documentation Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Clair, MIMay 24, 2013
Pros: day shift
I met alot of new people. I learned how to operate a Xerox machine as well as a copy/fax machine.
AWESOME
warehouse (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: flexable with family
FRIENDLY ENVORIMENT. HOW TO SEND THIS PRODUCT ARCOSS THE WORLD WHAT YOU WILL NEED.
MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR AWESOME. HARD WORKING CO WORKERS.THE END. JUST BEING ABLE TO WORK HERE