MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER

MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER Employee Reviews

Let's just say its under new management...
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJune 20, 2015
It was a great place to start after the Marine Corps, nice people and all, after a year or so,things changed for the worse. Needless to say, its being ran by someone else now.
Fun Job
General MANAGER/AUTO TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXMay 22, 2015
High paced shop and always learning something new everyday. Very lay back place to work at and really flexible. Good enviroment and customer friendly place.
great company, profesional Staff
Asst. Manager/ Service Advisor (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: great work hours
Cons: no health benefit
very good company to work for.
years of experience and is an expert in the automotive industry!
I always get immediate attention and best service.
great customer service, very clean and organized,
friendly staff
Wonderful Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicopee, MAApril 6, 2015
Fair and flexible hours, honest manager. Never had a problem with anything, including needing a day off in an emergency.
Very productive and busy atmosphere
Automotive Technician B (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 24, 2015
Pros: 401k, health insurance great management
Cons: Dirty shops and over priced
I have always enjoyed working for Meineke and would love to go back working for them if only i could! It is a very busy atmosphere to be working for and it a great place.
good workplace
Automotive Technician (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCMarch 9, 2015
this is a good place to work. no benefits offered or pay raises. the owner is fair to work for. the manager is good to work for. there are busy days and slow days. everyone works together well.
Poor Management
Lube Technician (Former Employee), Hesperia, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: a small paycheck, but a paycheck none the less
Cons: no ethics, poor pay
Many times while working for Meineke Car Care Center in Hesperia, CA, the Lights would literally be shut off while we would be in the middle of an oil change or other service on a customers vehicle. Not because of power failure, but because the owner would not pay the bills. If we ran out of a certain type of bulk oil while doing an oil change we would be told to add another weight of oil, even if it can damage a customers engine. The franchise owner, who also runs and owns the Meineke in Palmdale, CA was constantly hiring new personnel as he would work you at minimum wage then expect you to perform – more... full technician duties. I for example was hired as a lube technician, but when the ASE Certified Mechanic quit, I was told to finish all of the repairs he walked away from, and continue to work on new repairs as vehicles came in. For three months we did not even have a mechanic. The owner, who rarely showed up, had us push his personal vehicles in and out of the shop each morning and close. We had to push them as he was too cheap to buy fuel for us to drive them in and out of the shop, and he used the shop for personal storage. The Company was truly scamming each and every customer to squeeze every dime out of them. I eventually put in my two week notice, and was instantly fired for quitting. I didn't mind, I had to have my final paycheck paid out then a there. – less
nice fun place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee), Henderson, NVDecember 9, 2014
good environment. owner can be a bit of a buzzkill. but as long as he stays away it is a rather enjoyable place to be. great coworkers. immediate boss is cool to.
access dupage
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), 60139October 28, 2014
wonder people and wonderful program. Great atmosphere. Satisfaction of helping people in need,
Great guys, fun place to work
Vehicle repair technician (Former Employee), Sheridan, WYSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: good crew, very upbeat environment.
Cons: didn't have insurance at the time.
Performed repairs on vehicles. Stayed busy but not overwhelming so there wasn't much stress. Pay was good and the crew did a good job overall and was a lot of fun to work there.
meineke was a fun and educational place to work
Lube Tech/welder (Former Employee), Casper, WYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: stable work
Cons: no incoherence
meineke was a mellow and comfortable place to work the days were long and dirty. but the attitude of the shop was splendidly mellow mixed with hard work with a hour for lunch gave me plenty of time to eat hardy.
Different but exciting
Manager (Current Employee), Gastonia, NCJuly 1, 2014
Making the schedule, inventory team, store resets, new store opening, receiving weekly truck, testing car parts.
Needs new management.
Automotive Mechanic (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSJune 28, 2014
Manager did not do his job. Pushed all of his responsibilities off on other workers.
Office Manager/Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNMarch 31, 2014
Pros: car matinance
Cons: no healthcare.
Great working crew. Company stands by its product. Most of the employees need more pay from the company.
Ok to place to work
Auto Technician (Current Employee), Middletown, OHFebruary 14, 2014
IT IS OK PLACE TO WORK I JUST WANTED MORE AND THEY CANT GAVE IT TO ME
Bad place to work
I work as the manager (Current Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 12, 2014
Overall is an F due to owner has nothing to do with business and previous managers have ruined customer base.
high volume shop
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 16, 2014
great place for any tech wish it hadnt shut down owner passed away and wife shut it down
Fast paced place, expect to work
Technicial (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: friendly place to work, lots of work to do
Cons: always work on saturday
Owners are extremely fair with employees. You know exactly where you stand with them. No group health insurance but they help you with individual policies. Have always had a simple IRA with company match at a percentage. With moving over 120 cars a week better bring your A game every day, if you are slower than book time you won't like your pay check. The old Manager was stealing and on drugs, but have heard he was fired. Pay is decent, myself and the other faster guys would bring home 900+ a paycheck. You work every Saturday with time off during the week, which is kind of a downer, but schedule request were frequently granted. 2 personal days are available in your first year, and 5 vacation days after year one, 5 additional vacation days after year two. I liked working there, wish I was still there.
great fun place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VADecember 16, 2013
i learned a lot working here about how to tear apart motors rebuild the to oil changes it was a good enviorment just got too slow
Okay Job if you need a job
Mechanic (Former Employee), Fresno, CANovember 14, 2013
The Mechanics there are great but due to the poor management it makes the job less enjoyable

1 2 3