Melaleuca

Melaleuca Employer Reviews

a
Material handler (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJuly 25, 2014
High school job no real advancement opportunity . created lasting friendships only because I was in high school then...
Great Company
Director/Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJuly 12, 2014
Residual Income
Flexible Hours
Great teamwork
Supportive team
Online training available
Great Products
Eager to help customers and business builders
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 17, 2014
Pros: own schedule, marketing systems already in place, excellent support
Cons: you earn an income based on the work and time you put into it
Melaleuca offers direct-to-consumer sales of high-end, affordable products that people use every day. It makes sense to use quality, affordable and healthy cleaning products and cosmetics, so joining this company as an independent marketing specialist was a no brainer.

My team not only provides the tools necessary to build your business but also meet – more... the needs of your customers. There is no need to "re-invent the wheel". – less
Good products.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Branch, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: cheaper prices as a member
Cons: monthly requirement and billing
difficult monthly requirement and cancellation, but the products work and are very good.
Fun Work from home experience
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: being able to work from home
Cons: learning to say no to people
Working from home showed me how hard it was managing work life with family life. Once you are able to find that balance, everything becomes so easy! The hardest part of the job is keeping my 4 year old out of the room while doing a live online presentation. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to reach out to others and show them how easy it – more... is to get safer products in your home and be able to earn income at the same time! – less
Very organized.
Director II (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: the career education does not fit with a broke individual.
Cons: once the networker learns how, and does. his compensation is awesome.
1 Make a contact list.
2 Make appointments.
3 Make presentations.
4 Close sales.
5 5 day follow up then once a month.
6 Prospect for new contacts
7 Celebrate success.

The hardest part is surviving financially while learning a new career.

Management needs to solidify their training.

I learned that sales is no more than helping a customer shop for – more... what he/she is already going to buy.

The most enjoyable is the entire cycle of mingling.
Calling family members, old friends and the making of new friends.
My co-workers are always up-beat and optimists. – less
Melaleuca is great home-based business
Network Marketing - Sales (Current Employee), HomeJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: time flexibility
Cons: network marketing requires a lot of selling
A typical day is cold calling for two hours. Two hours of training for those in your group who need guidance. The goal is to invite as many people to webinars as possible to show them how they can extra income. Most of the time is spent on the phone or in a meetings. The most enjoyable part is work flexibility. The hardest part is bringing in new customers – more... or business builders. I learned how to manage a team, advertise and train. – less
Good company
Business Development (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDOctober 9, 2013
Pros: products
Cons: sitting too long
Love the products and philosophy. Good energy and friendly environment. Very pro-employee and customer.
Poor upper management trying to run a large company as a mom and pop shop
Sr. Internal Auditor (Former Employee), idaho falls, idOctober 2, 2013
Pros: free fitness center
Cons: management is uneducated
The upper management is only in the positions they are in because of their tenure with the company. They do not have the knowledge or skill set necessary to really run the company. about 80% of the company is looking for another job.
Stable company
Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
Melaleuca has been an awesome experience for me, I've been fortunate to grow my skills and learn new things in several different areas of a production standpoint.
Network Marketing Rep.
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Franklin, MAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: taught me to take initiative and the ability to handle rejection.
Independently set up appointment with clients, made in-house presentations, and closed sales.

Here I learned a lot about the psychology of selling techniques and have established several working relationships with clients.

Learned how to take rejection and the values to be learned from failure.
A fun place to work at some of the time but needs improvement.
QA Tech (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 2, 2013
Pros: chose your own break times
Cons: manager never there
When we first come in the in the morning, we have to pull a report & do some checks on bottles to make sure they are the correct size, color & depth. Then we would pull samples for the lab to run tests. We would also check things like caps, sprayers, & even food that would be brought from another company. Our job was either to approve the item or reject – more... depending on if they meet the requirements. My favorite part was having the freedom on my own to work but that was also the problem. I learned that they needed to further their training periods. That is where the management lacks the most. – less
Love the products
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDMay 10, 2013
Such a great company to work for! So much support from upper management and the products are amazing. I loved working with customers and my business peers.
Environmentally friendly
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 27, 2013
If you don't mind working a commission based job then this is a great job that provides you with great opportunities.
Building a Business to last a life time.
Director 5 (Current Employee), Borger TxApril 15, 2013
Pros: residual income that is also willable to your children.
Cons: not enough people know about melaleuca.
I want to share my story as it may inspire you. Just a few short months ago, I got fired from my job because I was blamed for something I didn't even do. They say everything happens for a reason, but I was too frustrated to believe it at the time. Well... long story short- at that same time I was introduce to a company that has allowed me to earn a – more... full-time income from home on my own time. In a few short months working part-time from home I have earned more than I made in an entire year at my job. I'm a 19-year old kid with some college experience and had never worked from home before, but I now make more money than I have ever made in my life and the best part is I get to play guitar and go longboarding whenever I want. I don't sell or distribute anything, and I don't carry any inventory, there is no risk, and it isn't an MLM. I love my life and feel blessed and I am now fully convinced that when one door closes, another opens ups. If you're going through a tough time and are open to learning more about how I was able to find something real that is providing income for me, send me a message. You may be skeptical (which is totally natural), and I might not be able to help you, but if you like to keep your options open, contact me and we can have an educational discussion at the least and possibly help each other out. As Wayne Gretzky says, "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." I took a shot a few months ago and it was the best financial decision I've ever made. Let's connect soon! – less
Great vehicle to be able to balance time and money
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 28, 2013
Pros: the ability to work my own hours
After participating in other multilevel companies I was introduced to Melaleuca by a friend. I will be eternally greatful since I finally found a company that will allow me to plan a better financial future with real financial results.

Melaleuca conpensation plan is realistic. Anyone can do Melaleuca since there is no risk, no selling and no experience – more... or degree needed you only need to have a desire to do something different to obtain different results. Free trainning is provided, and we work a team, helping each other to reach our goals.

Thank you Melaleuca!! – less
Productive and able to work from home.
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: helping others.
The ability to enhance others via earth friendly products.
US Based Wellnes Company with incredible compensation with advancements
Marketing Executive Director II, home based (Current Employee), Cornell, WIDecember 28, 2012
Pros: $1, 000 bonus for refering 8 people
Cons: getting people scheduled for online briefings that you do not know.
I have worked at home since October 31, 2012 with Melaleuca. There are levels and goals to aim for. This company pays generous commissions to advertise for them. I set up online shopping accounts and educate people on the importance of natural/organic food and products in their homes.
Nice place to work,very frendly.
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Carolina, PRNovember 30, 2012
Pros: work with friedly people who care about costomers.
Cons: short break
Reciving and shipping mechandise daily from our main office warehouse for shipping to our customers.I learned all the procedures of the warehouse operations.Never manage nobody.Co-workers were very friendlys and helpers.Inventory was the hardest part,work with friendly people was fun.
Great company with great products
Process Improvement Manager (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 28, 2012
Pros: autonomy to perform without micro management.
Cons: pay structure
Challenging work environment that demands consistent productivity and accountability. Excellent training for management and rewards for top performers. Fun company-wide activities for employees and family.

About Melaleuca

Melaleuca grows its sales from the ground up. Deriving its name from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia),┬áthe company is a┬áleading – Read more