Melaleuca Employee Review

Good products.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Branch, TXMarch 24, 2014
difficult monthly requirement and cancellation, but the products work and are very good.
Pros
Cheaper prices as a member
Cons
monthly requirement and billing

Other Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Not a good source of solid income
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 29, 2017
All commission based if you work for them you have to be a customer of theirs too and if you lose a client you better get two more for the ones you lost. Customers must buy EVERY month for you to make a decent income.
Worked in Production in a Plant
Production Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDDecember 20, 2017
It was a good job with regular hours and benefits. The company was willing to negotiate what kind of pay I would receive. After 6 months I got a raise with a promise that I can qualify for another raise in a year. I even received product checks that allowed me to try some of the goods we sold without having to pay for it with my own money. The downside of working there was that since I worked on an assembly line, the attendance policy had to be strict. If too many people were out, they couldn't run the line everyone else was there to work. This made production get behind and sometimes required us to work mandatory overtime to catch up. The company likes to boast that there are plenty of opportunities for advancement, but it was clear that there were no such opportunities in Production. All of the positions that one could advance to were filled by people who were planning on staying in that job until they retired. I would have had to transfer to another department as an entry level employee and then work my way up to advance from there. It is a good place to work. You just have to be careful at where you want to work in the company if you want to advance very far.
Pros
Regular Hours with a lot of additional benefits
Cons
Strict attendance policy and no room for advancement in Production