Melaleuca

Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Ok job
Customer Service (Former Employee), idaho fallsJuly 11, 2015
Pros: free cleaning stuff
Cons: on the phone for 8 hrs
this job was ok.. not the best place to work if you don't like being on the phones a lot... Dealing with really mean clients that haven't gotten there order..
Exceptional company with exceptional products
Marketing Executive / Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 15, 2015
Contact people on a daily basis to tell them about the exceptional products.

I have learned that we can live healthy productive lives in all aspects without compromising our lives by eating, drinking and applying wellness products.

The CEO and Presidnet of Melaleuca is a very kind, honest and modest person.

We have the best co-workers because we all have one main goal.

The hardest part of the job is having to set everything up because we have to make sure we do not forget anything that goes with doing a presentation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and the compensation we receive for working hard like vacation trips all over the world.
Collection of Angry, Bitter Old Women and Freaks
Distribution Worker (Former Employee), Knoxville, TN.June 12, 2015
Pros: benefits, nice campus.
Cons: danger of losing your soul.
Repetitive, mind-numbing factory work in a noisy environment with freakishly-odd and intellectually-challenged coworkers. Management is shockingly third-rate. The hardest part of the job is dragging yourself back into work day after day to your loser job. If you stay for any length of time you will lose your soul. Seriously.
enjoy tallking on the phone getting to know people
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), idaho falls, IdahoJune 9, 2015
Pros: free product
Cons: part time employees not recognized
Took incoming calls from clients that wanted to enroll in the company. Learned to manage time. Co workers were fun and upbeat. The hardest part of the job was getting along with team leader
Great work/life balance
Senior International Accountant (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDApril 22, 2015
the company encourages you to keep healthy. it provides you a lot of healthy products for free, gym facilities on the first floor in the office, great insurance and compensation.
it's a good place to work.
Its about the People
Wellness Representative (Former Employee), rexburgApril 3, 2015
Its nice to work at a place where your employer cares about you and your family needs. You are given product every month to help offset wages. Also, during the holidays, the owner makes sures everyone has a holiday meal.
Tempoary job
Quality Production Specialist (Former Employee), Rexburg, IDMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benifits
I loved being at melaleuca for a while but it is not what i wanted to do with my life. Learned different life situations and was able to learn experiences from them.
It's ok if you have the right support behind you
Director (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Really hard to grow if your coach does not help you, but again network marketing is not easy if you don't have the experience, skills, or patience. If you are considering the opportunity DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. Start as a part-timer. Other than that products are excellent!
low pay but great benifits and atmosphere
Business Development (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 10, 2015
Low pay but was allways treated well and given opportunities for growth and advancement. The ceo was always willling to show appretiation for his warkers.
One of the best call center environments.
Customer Service, Wellness, and Enrollments (Former Employee), Rexburg, IdahoNovember 13, 2014
Pros: great management, good benefits, and generally great employees
Cons: short breaks
Melaleuca has two call centers. One in Rexburg, Idaho and another in Idaho Falls, Idaho. They were very accommodating to my college schedule. The management team is incredibly supportive. We are always encouraged to ask questions. They work with employees to help them when they are struggling with work. It is a very positive environment. They gave 1-hour long lunches to full-time employees when I worked at the call center. They reward employees for striving to do the best on each and every call. The only downside I would say is that it is of course a call center and this job is not for everyone. That being said, they do have many positions within the call center to which people can apply. On a full-time schedule employees will get about 19 minutes in total each day that they can be off the phones. There are small downsides, but many good benefits.
can work my own schedule
Account Executive (Former Employee), IdahoOctober 30, 2014
Pros: be avaliable for my family when they needed me
Cons: not a steady income at first
I was able to work from home when I wanted. No parties or inventory to keep on hand.
Customer Service Associate Call Center (Former Employee), Idaho FallsOctober 24, 2014
Pros: great benefits, lots of advancement opportunities
Good place to work. Amazing benefits. For those with little or no education looking for an entry level position you won't find a better paying job. The upper level positions are often payed slightly below national averages, but the benefits more than make up for it. Lots of room for advancement with lots of inside hires, however this sometimes creates a situation where incompetent and unqualified employees move up the ladder into management positions simply because of their longevity with the company. Overall one of the better places to work that you'll find.

As a side note: there are many reviews done by Independent Marketing Executives. It is important to note that they are independent promoters of the company and have a very different experience than Melaleuca employees.
Work
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), VirtualOctober 18, 2014
 Administered data analysis, trend identification
 Assist women with opportunities to work-from-home
 Manage product launches from conception to completion
 Provide health and wellness education and products to clients while maintaining multiple projects in an online capacity
Advancing and Growing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: very forward thinking company
Cons: difficult to communicate with management.
The daily function of office life is very positive and focused on the future. The workplace has a positive and productive feel that presents each employee with the opportunity to succeed and meet their goals. The motto of the company is "Improving the lives of those we meet, by helping people reach their goals. "
a
Material handler (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJuly 25, 2014
High school job no real advancement opportunity . created lasting friendships only because I was in high school then...
Great Company
Director/Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJuly 12, 2014
Residual Income
Flexible Hours
Great teamwork
Supportive team
Online training available
Great Products
Eager to help customers and business builders
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 17, 2014
Pros: own schedule, marketing systems already in place, excellent support
Cons: you earn an income based on the work and time you put into it
Melaleuca offers direct-to-consumer sales of high-end, affordable products that people use every day. It makes sense to use quality, affordable and healthy cleaning products and cosmetics, so joining this company as an independent marketing specialist was a no brainer.

My team not only provides the tools necessary to build your business but also meet the needs of your customers. There is no need to "re-invent the wheel".
very busy environment, time passed quickly
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Idaho Falls IdahoApril 11, 2014
answering inbound sales order calls and customer complaints/reviews
Good products.
Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Branch, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: cheaper prices as a member
Cons: monthly requirement and billing
difficult monthly requirement and cancellation, but the products work and are very good.
Fun Work from home experience
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: being able to work from home
Cons: learning to say no to people
Working from home showed me how hard it was managing work life with family life. Once you are able to find that balance, everything becomes so easy! The hardest part of the job is keeping my 4 year old out of the room while doing a live online presentation. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to reach out to others and show them how easy it is to get safer products in your home and be able to earn income at the same time!

1 2 3

About Melaleuca

Melaleuca grows its sales from the ground up. Deriving its name from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), the company is a leading – Read more

Melaleuca Salaries