Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
Home Security Technician (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 30, 2017
It really is an amazing company to work for, if you get your work done on time and accurate than you are able to win sweet prizes! Get paid to work than treated well.
loved it
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 25, 2017
I worked here for almost 3 years and I miss it everyday. Loved working here but the pay isnt great. You get along with everyone and the hours arent bad and its just overall a great little job.
Awesome corporation to partner with
Independent marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJune 14, 2017
I would encourage anyone interested in working with Melaleuca to speak with whoever has invited you to take a look. Stable corporation an Income 500 stellar company with a great product line
Pros
Excellent corporation and product line training and more
Cons
No major benefit package
Great job as a college student
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 12, 2017
I loved this job as a college student. I got to work part-time on my full-time student status and had the flexibility to transfer to full-time on the semester I had off, so I got advantage of this great job that had great incentives that earned me tons of stuff like books, surface tablet, printer, a lightpad, etc, etc. You earn these things with the points you earn everytime you help a customer. Now, this was a couple years ago so the easiness of how to earn those products might have changed, but overall is a great company that keeps its employees with lots of rewards and keeps them happy and motivated.
Pros
Annual Melaleuca pic-nic that invites every employee in free food and fair-like goodies.
Cons
At the end of every month the hours increase to 12hr shifts.
Productive & fun place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 27, 2017
Very well managed work environment helping others achieve their goals. I learned to use few tools to adjust machines and was able to promote myself as a quality inspector. I had to be quick on my feet and pull samples to ensure they met the qualifications so our costumers are satisfied with our products! The hardest part about working, I would say was telling production that something had gone wrong and having to track back to fix the errors causing them down time and losing units to produce. What I did enjoy most were my employees. They were very caring and understood the responsibility of my title. Never had to argue with anyone and get on their bad side.
Pros
Very amazing health benefits and bonuses.
Cons
Short lunch breaks and raises were mediocre.
meh
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 15, 2017
I really liked it here wish i wouldn't have quit just young and wanted to have a more fun job but this place really fits my style but not sure i will ever return
Interesting environment
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2017
Was a typical work at home job. It has its benefits such as taking days off whenever I wanted and can work whatever hours I wanted. This made my work/home life very desirable.
Pros
Desirable work/life balance
Cons
Minimal co worker interactions
Fun and always changing
Jr Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 20, 2017
It is fantastic place to work. I have learned to work in a fast pace and ever changing environment. The management team is committed to ensuring customers have the best experience. I love the people that I work with and that we are rewarded for a good job.
Pros
chance to earn free stuff
Cons
longer hours on certain days
amazing co workers and lots of work experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  4609 W 65th S, Idaho Falls, IDApril 4, 2017
Great company with great values. There are a few branches out in Melaleuca castle. I was down in the fitness center, i did mostly receptionist work there. My fitness role was more secondary. I did all general receptionist work along with cleaning and of course teaching a few fitness classes. Although the work was easy they went through three managers the time i was there. This resulted in many of my co workers quitting due to their relationships with the managers. Because of the frequent manager swap my co workers and i did not receive on time employee evaluations which result in no raise or advancement in the fitness center. Due to these conditions me including all my co workers no longer work for the company.
Pros
free products from the company, free gym membership
Cons
frequent change in managment
Great place to work. Ability to move up within company is great.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 3, 2017
I started out as a sales associate at Melaleuca and was able to continually improve myself and my positions while there. Great job with great work experience for me.
Great production job! Great Management
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 10, 2017
I worked for Melaleuca for 3 years before excepting my current position. Love the company, its products and management. If I had to I would definitely go back there and work again
Health and Wellness
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMarch 6, 2017
Melaleuca is a Direct sales orgainiztion - on line health and wellness with a mission statement of "enhancing the lives we touch". 100% geared to living debt free, live balance and health!
Good
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Idaho FallsMarch 5, 2017
It's a okay place to work. I want a job that I'm not disappointed to go to i want to be successful. People are nice there but I feel I don't get the respect I deserve.
very kind executives,
quality production specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 7, 2017
rated high only because of the executives. production supervisor was hostile. created bad environment. executive promised he would take care of it. finally some justice. otherwise super company to work for. even gives you free product.
Great Productss
Director of Marketing/ Work from Home (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 23, 2017
The Products are great but they expect to much from their customers to purchase every month. You can advance quickly but it's hard to get people to purchase a min of $50 a month every month to advance.
Best wellness company ever
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2017
I love this company every product and my makeup the vitamins, I love their skin care products and basically everything. It is the best company I would never leave melaleuca.
Pros
Free products by watching videos
Cons
Very busy customer service
melaleuca
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDDecember 15, 2016
Great company to work for. They provide a great work environment and make it fun. Compensation is terrible though. Not much more to be said about Melaleuca.
Amazing marketing job, make your own hours!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CODecember 1, 2016
Create your own hours and be your own boss. Work from home in your pajamas or host a fun party. Enroll customers in a membership to the online website. All natural organic products delivered to you. Great commission opportunities.
Stressful work environment
Product Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 30, 2016
Melalueca as a company is a great company and care greatly on customer satisfaction. Working in the facility its self it extremely stressful and drains you of all energy. At month end when we get the most orders coming in, management is put under extreme presser by supervisors and not all of the coordinators handle it well. Some take there frustration out on each other and even associates creating a hostile work environment for all employees. Many ten hour shifts,Saturdays and double standards between each shift and between employees. Many associates that have been hired have no common sense, are lazy, and have to be babysat constantly putting more strain on the harder working employees. Lots of favoritism in all levels of management and unfairness.Be prepare to work your butt off while others stand around, have no life outside of melalueca and constantly be around people with bad attitudes.
Pros
90$ monthly voucher and decent products
Cons
Long hours, stressful environment, favoritism & small raises
Great company with excellent products
Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 28, 2016
I love this company and their products. The support and training within the company was top notch! Even though I no longer work for Melaleuca I still shop with them and use their products in my home everyday.
Pros
Easy to market products, great people
Cons
People are put off by mlm