Melaleuca

Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Good company
Business Development (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDOctober 9, 2013
Pros: products
Cons: sitting too long
Love the products and philosophy. Good energy and friendly environment. Very pro-employee and customer.
Poor upper management trying to run a large company as a mom and pop shop
Sr. Internal Auditor (Former Employee), idaho falls, idOctober 2, 2013
Pros: free fitness center
Cons: management is uneducated
The upper management is only in the positions they are in because of their tenure with the company. They do not have the knowledge or skill set necessary to really run the company. about 80% of the company is looking for another job.
Stable company
Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 19, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
Melaleuca has been an awesome experience for me, I've been fortunate to grow my skills and learn new things in several different areas of a production standpoint.
Network Marketing Rep.
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Franklin, MAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: taught me to take initiative and the ability to handle rejection.
Independently set up appointment with clients, made in-house presentations, and closed sales.

Here I learned a lot about the psychology of selling techniques and have established several working relationships with clients.

Learned how to take rejection and the values to be learned from failure.
A fun place to work at some of the time but needs improvement.
QA Tech (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 2, 2013
Pros: chose your own break times
Cons: manager never there
When we first come in the in the morning, we have to pull a report & do some checks on bottles to make sure they are the correct size, color & depth. Then we would pull samples for the lab to run tests. We would also check things like caps, sprayers, & even food that would be brought from another company. Our job was either to approve the item or reject depending on if they meet the requirements. My favorite part was having the freedom on my own to work but that was also the problem. I learned that they needed to further their training periods. That is where the management lacks the most.
Love the products
Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDMay 10, 2013
Such a great company to work for! So much support from upper management and the products are amazing. I loved working with customers and my business peers.
Environmentally friendly
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 27, 2013
If you don't mind working a commission based job then this is a great job that provides you with great opportunities.
Building a Business to last a life time.
Director 5 (Current Employee), Borger TxApril 15, 2013
Pros: residual income that is also willable to your children.
Cons: not enough people know about melaleuca.
I want to share my story as it may inspire you. Just a few short months ago, I got fired from my job because I was blamed for something I didn't even do. They say everything happens for a reason, but I was too frustrated to believe it at the time. Well... long story short- at that same time I was introduce to a company that has allowed me to earn a full-time income from home on my own time. In a few short months working part-time from home I have earned more than I made in an entire year at my job. I'm a 19-year old kid with some college experience and had never worked from home before, but I now make more money than I have ever made in my life and the best part is I get to play guitar and go longboarding whenever I want. I don't sell or distribute anything, and I don't carry any inventory, there is no risk, and it isn't an MLM. I love my life and feel blessed and I am now fully convinced that when one door closes, another opens ups. If you're going through a tough time and are open to learning more about how I was able to find something real that is providing income for me, send me a message. You may be skeptical (which is totally natural), and I might not be able to help you, but if you like to keep your options open, contact me and we can have an educational discussion at the least and possibly help each other out. As Wayne Gretzky says, "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." I took a shot a few months ago and it was the best financial decision I've ever made. Let's connect soon!
Great vehicle to be able to balance time and money
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 28, 2013
Pros: the ability to work my own hours
After participating in other multilevel companies I was introduced to Melaleuca by a friend. I will be eternally greatful since I finally found a company that will allow me to plan a better financial future with real financial results.

Melaleuca conpensation plan is realistic. Anyone can do Melaleuca since there is no risk, no selling and no experience or degree needed you only need to have a desire to do something different to obtain different results. Free trainning is provided, and we work a team, helping each other to reach our goals.

Thank you Melaleuca!!
Productive and able to work from home.
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: helping others.
The ability to enhance others via earth friendly products.
US Based Wellnes Company with incredible compensation with advancements
Marketing Executive Director II, home based (Current Employee), Cornell, WIDecember 28, 2012
Pros: $1, 000 bonus for refering 8 people
Cons: getting people scheduled for online briefings that you do not know.
I have worked at home since October 31, 2012 with Melaleuca. There are levels and goals to aim for. This company pays generous commissions to advertise for them. I set up online shopping accounts and educate people on the importance of natural/organic food and products in their homes.
Nice place to work,very frendly.
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Carolina, PRNovember 30, 2012
Pros: work with friedly people who care about costomers.
Cons: short break
Reciving and shipping mechandise daily from our main office warehouse for shipping to our customers.I learned all the procedures of the warehouse operations.Never manage nobody.Co-workers were very friendlys and helpers.Inventory was the hardest part,work with friendly people was fun.
Great company with great products
Process Improvement Manager (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 28, 2012
Pros: autonomy to perform without micro management.
Cons: pay structure
Challenging work environment that demands consistent productivity and accountability. Excellent training for management and rewards for top performers. Fun company-wide activities for employees and family.
Great Company
Sale Representative (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 16, 2012
Cons: located in a small town
Great company with many great benefits. I would take multiple calls in a day, and the main priority of the job was to make sure that the customer was happy.
An awesome company to partner with
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (Current Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 12, 2012
Pros: car allowance, paid trips
Cons: no healthcare options
The company affords me the opportunity to set my own hours and work from home. Over the past 4 years I have developed skills that have proven useful such as presenting, networking, public speaking, and implementing training to my group. They employ top notch management from fortune 500 companies which Ive had the pleasure to work with. I have the ability to choose who I work with which has been a pleasant experience. The only set back is finding someone that is willing to put in the same effort as I do. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking company trips two times a year to different resorts. An awesome company to partner with.
Political, Religious, and Overall Cheap
Regional Sales (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 9, 2012
Pros: benefits were fair
Cons: pay, politics, overly religious mormon ceo & management
Unless you're Mormon and graduated from BYU, don't plan on climbing the corporate ladder here. Pay sucks, benefits are okay, but the employees are constantly stabbing each other in the back and morale sucks. Their products are overpriced and the majority of their "marketing executives" pushing their business are spending loads more than they ever make. I've seen it time and time again...
Enjoy helping people enhance their lives through using higher quality products in their daily lives.
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: helping people
Cons: slow down in business
Everyday I have to try and find people who would bw interested in enhancing their lives through using higher quality products in their daily lives.Organized and toyght seminars about a chemical free lifestyle. Excellent customer skills.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDOctober 23, 2012
Pros: good team and nice people
Cons: n/a
Duties:
Cleaning machine per SOP after production and processing is complete
Preparing processors by disassemble machinery and preparing equipment for cleaning
Gathered supplies by forklift for production needs
Preventative maintenance on building cosmetics
Forklift Certification
MLM
Marketing Executive III (Former Employee), from homeOctober 10, 2012
This was not for me. You have to buy things to get a paycheck, talk people in to signing up and buying a min. amount. Great products when I started but the more it grew the less they seem to keep to their original code.
fun job
Marketing Executive (Former Employee), homeOctober 3, 2012
Pros: amazing products
Cons: way they pay you isnt very accurate
I wish that the company could have found a more reliable ways to help you expand to your costumers!

About Melaleuca

Melaleuca grows its sales from the ground up. Deriving its name from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia),┬áthe company is a┬áleading – Read more

Melaleuca Salaries