Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Clean and Organized Work Environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 13, 2016
Long days, good pay, great benefits, friendly work environment. Learned how to run machinery quickly. Hardest part was constant speed of production.
Call Center experience with healthful benefits
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 24, 2016
This company has many products that are beneficial and providing that opportunity to others through order taking was successful. Not so easy was upselling items you knew the person didn't want or need. Advancement for women not encouraged.
ok job
Spanish Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 12, 2016
Great work environment co-workers are amazing; when it comes to work around your schedule or being understanding with your situation they don't seem to be all about their employees.
Positive work environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 29, 2016
Melaleuca has a positive work environment for a call center. They have good benefits for their employees. Working in the call center is fun when you get to talk to people from all over the country.
Great College
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDApril 19, 2016
Great company to work for. Not really a way to climb up or grow personally. Working for melaleuca has been a great growing opportunity
It's all about who your friends are, not your qualifications
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDSeptember 4, 2015
The hours are long with little to no breaks. Management doesn't care about employee relations, just about playing games and taking care of themselves.
Pros
Product check, some what flexible with school schedule
Cons
No room for advancement unless you suck up to management, and become their best friends, The people in charge hold grudges, and don't care about how qualified a person is.
Exceptional company with exceptional products
Marketing Executive / Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2015
Contact people on a daily basis to tell them about the exceptional products.

I have learned that we can live healthy productive lives in all aspects without compromising our lives by eating, drinking and applying wellness products.

The CEO and Presidnet of Melaleuca is a very kind, honest and modest person.

We have the best co-workers because we all have one main goal.

The hardest part of the job is having to set everything up because we have to make sure we do not forget anything that goes with doing a presentation.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and the compensation we receive for working hard like vacation trips all over the world.
Collection of Angry, Bitter Old Women and Freaks
Distribution Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN.June 12, 2015
Repetitive, mind-numbing factory work in a noisy environment with freakishly-odd and intellectually-challenged coworkers. Management is shockingly third-rate. The hardest part of the job is dragging yourself back into work day after day to your loser job. If you stay for any length of time you will lose your soul. Seriously.
Pros
benefits, nice campus.
Cons
danger of losing your soul.
overall a good company to work for
supervisor (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 11, 2015
great company values, excellent work environment and benefits but low raises and difficult to advance outside of current department
Pros
benefits and schedule
Cons
low pay
Eager to help customers and business builders
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 17, 2014
Melaleuca offers direct-to-consumer sales of high-end, affordable products that people use every day. It makes sense to use quality, affordable and healthy cleaning products and cosmetics, so joining this company as an independent marketing specialist was a no brainer.

My team not only provides the tools necessary to build your business but also meet the needs of your customers. There is no need to "re-invent the wheel".
Pros
own schedule, marketing systems already in place, excellent support
Cons
you earn an income based on the work and time you put into it
Very organized.
Director II (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 11, 2014
1 Make a contact list.
2 Make appointments.
3 Make presentations.
4 Close sales.
5 5 day follow up then once a month.
6 Prospect for new contacts
7 Celebrate success.

The hardest part is surviving financially while learning a new career.

Management needs to solidify their training.

I learned that sales is no more than helping a customer shop for what he/she is already going to buy.

The most enjoyable is the entire cycle of mingling.
Calling family members, old friends and the making of new friends.
My co-workers are always up-beat and optimists.
Pros
The career education does not fit with a broke individual.
Cons
Once the networker learns how, and does. His compensation is awesome.
Melaleuca is great home-based business
Network Marketing - Sales (Current Employee) –  HomeJanuary 3, 2014
A typical day is cold calling for two hours. Two hours of training for those in your group who need guidance. The goal is to invite as many people to webinars as possible to show them how they can extra income. Most of the time is spent on the phone or in a meetings. The most enjoyable part is work flexibility. The hardest part is bringing in new customers or business builders. I learned how to manage a team, advertise and train.
Pros
Time Flexibility
Cons
Network Marketing requires a lot of selling
Fun Work from home experience
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2014
Working from home showed me how hard it was managing work life with family life. Once you are able to find that balance, everything becomes so easy! The hardest part of the job is keeping my 4 year old out of the room while doing a live online presentation. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to reach out to others and show them how easy it is to get safer products in your home and be able to earn income at the same time!
Pros
being able to work from home
Cons
learning to say no to people
Political, Religious, and Overall Cheap
Regional Sales (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 9, 2012
Unless you're Mormon and graduated from BYU, don't plan on climbing the corporate ladder here. Pay sucks, benefits are okay, but the employees are constantly stabbing each other in the back and morale sucks. Their products are overpriced and the majority of their "marketing executives" pushing their business are spending loads more than they ever make. I've seen it time and time again...
Pros
benefits were fair
Cons
pay, politics, overly religious mormon ceo & management
US Based Wellnes Company with incredible compensation with advancements
Marketing Executive Director II, home based (Current Employee) –  Cornell, WIDecember 28, 2012
I have worked at home since October 31, 2012 with Melaleuca. There are levels and goals to aim for. This company pays generous commissions to advertise for them. I set up online shopping accounts and educate people on the importance of natural/organic food and products in their homes.
Pros
$1, 000 bonus for refering 8 people
Cons
getting people scheduled for online briefings that you do not know.
Great vehicle to be able to balance time and money
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 28, 2013
After participating in other multilevel companies I was introduced to Melaleuca by a friend. I will be eternally greatful since I finally found a company that will allow me to plan a better financial future with real financial results.

Melaleuca conpensation plan is realistic. Anyone can do Melaleuca since there is no risk, no selling and no experience or degree needed you only need to have a desire to do something different to obtain different results. Free trainning is provided, and we work a team, helping each other to reach our goals.

Thank you Melaleuca!!
Pros
the ability to work my own hours
A fun place to work at some of the time but needs improvement.
QA Tech (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 2, 2013
When we first come in the in the morning, we have to pull a report & do some checks on bottles to make sure they are the correct size, color & depth. Then we would pull samples for the lab to run tests. We would also check things like caps, sprayers, & even food that would be brought from another company. Our job was either to approve the item or reject depending on if they meet the requirements. My favorite part was having the freedom on my own to work but that was also the problem. I learned that they needed to further their training periods. That is where the management lacks the most.
Pros
Chose your own break times
Cons
manager never there
I loved it!
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Home BasedSeptember 12, 2012
My typical day at work was of course at home, I could work around and schedule appointments on my own time, I was my own boss. I learned better phone skills and I loosened up from being so shy. My co-workers we amazing, I am still in contact with a few today. The hardest part of the job was convincing people to become members. The most enjoyable part was the friendly co workers and the enjoyment of being home and my own boss.
benefits
Cons
hard to make money
An awesome company to partner with
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 12, 2012
The company affords me the opportunity to set my own hours and work from home. Over the past 4 years I have developed skills that have proven useful such as presenting, networking, public speaking, and implementing training to my group. They employ top notch management from fortune 500 companies which Ive had the pleasure to work with. I have the ability to choose who I work with which has been a pleasant experience. The only set back is finding someone that is willing to put in the same effort as I do. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking company trips two times a year to different resorts. An awesome company to partner with.
Pros
car allowance, paid trips
Cons
no healthcare options
Advancing and Growing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 1, 2014
The daily function of office life is very positive and focused on the future. The workplace has a positive and productive feel that presents each employee with the opportunity to succeed and meet their goals. The motto of the company is "Improving the lives of those we meet, by helping people reach their goals. "
Pros
very forward thinking company
Cons
difficult to communicate with management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Melaleuca. Our community is ready to answer.