If your job isn’t “fun and games" anymore, check out a new job at our toy company!!
We need an amazing
BI-LINGUAL (SPANISH) COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
Melissa & Doug, LLC is an award-winning company located in our beautiful headquarters on Route 7 in south Wilton, conveniently reached from New York City, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Danbury and all of Fairfield County, CT, as well as Westchester County, NY.
As a credit & collections team member, you’ll have the challenging mission of working with customers to collect outstanding balances. With an account base of upscale, specialty retail stores, your role entails using friendly and persuasive communication skills to arrange acceptable payment programs while striving to maintain the goodwill of our customers. You must be able to work from our office in Wilton.
Major Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Place a high-volume of phone calls to our retail customers to collect balances in a fast-paced, goal-oriented collections department
- Interact with customers to determine credit limits & payment schedules to reduce aging
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts, including handling customer phone calls, account adjustments, reconciliations and credit memos
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with retailers, sales, and senior management to accelerate the collection process
- Strong attention to detail and a love of the phone
- Ability to compel in a friendly manner
- Knowledge of acceptable B2B billing and collections procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a commitment to customer service excellence
- Accounts Receivable & collections experience
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish as well as English
As a leading designer, manufacturer, and seller of children's toys, our mission is to provide educational, heirloom-quality products. Our 24th year of significant growth has led to many new job openings and career opportunities!
Join a friendly and hard-working environment.
Generous compensation, medical, 401K, flexible spending plans, significant employee discounts