If your job isn’t “fun and games" anymore or you are just looking for a career change, check out a new job at our toy company!!
We need amazing International Salespeople Who Are Fluent in French
Based in New York City - Must live within commutable distance to New York City
Melissa & Doug, an award-winning company with 24 years of double-digit growth, recently announced the opening of a new sales office located in New York City and is currently hiring for open sales positions in that office.
Full training & on-boarding program provided!
Generous, Guaranteed Compensation!!
Our international salespeople oversee their own account bases, building deep relationships with existing customers and selling products to drive business. Our customer base includes upscale and sophisticated specialty stores all over the world. Your responsibility will be to nurture these relationships, forming a partnership through sales that is mutually beneficial. You must be able to work from our office in New York City.
Major Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Build deep relationships & drive sales from our office in NYC
- Cultivate new business and find creative solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Ability to speak fluent French as well as English
- Bright, friendly and persuasive personality
- High energy
- Love of the phone and a sense of humor
- Extraordinary history of success in a business function
- Previous account management a plus
As a leading designer, manufacturer, and seller of children's toys, our mission is to provide educational, heirloom-quality products. Our 24th year of significant growth has led to many new job openings and career opportunities!
Join a friendly and hard-working environment.
Generous compensation, medical, 401K, flexible spending plans, significant employee discounts