Memorial Health Employee Reviews

Only a contract
Senior Consultant for Epic Build (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 5, 2017
Do not have an opinion of this hospital as I was a contract worker and did not work for this hospital directly. The people I worked with were very nice though,
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor company
Great learning enviroment, postive strong leaders ,fun and team work
Memorial Women's Health Center (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2017
I love working at memorial as a prn! my practical managers are the best and they don't make it feel like your beneath them but that we are a team . I love them. No benefits as a prn which is understandable. they expect you to work hard and be a team and try your best but they don't make you feel like an idiot. Maybe some doctors but most are really nice !
Pros
Learning experience, the job itself, wacky wednesday, make yourown schedule
Cons
hours (sometimes)
Prefer not to answer
Occupational Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 29, 2017
A typical workday is 8 - 4:30. I learned to drive a 42 foot RV as part of my job. Salary was lower than other areas due to no raises for many years. I was working as a mobile nurse so I did not spend a lot of time at the hospital. Therefore, it is difficult to write about management, etc.
Externship for Phlebotomy
Phlebotomy Externship (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 21, 2017
This position allowed me to gain experience as a phlebotomist. I learned about on-the-job blood draws, blood analysis. patient interactions, regular and emergency care, etc. It was a fast paced position that offered a lot of great experience for me moving forward in the medical field.
Pros
Patient interaction, hours, employees
love memorial !
Division & Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 15, 2017
Great place to work . I enjoyed my time here as a division Coordinator. The environment is great and the staff are all friendly. I will miss it. Definitely recommend this place if your looking for a hospital job.
strong leadership
trainer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 16, 2017
strong supportive leadership group
patient focused healthcare
globally minded small town culture
cordial polite motivated staff who worked effectively together
Pros
patient focused
Lazy Nurses, Poor care for patients
Patient Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 18, 2017
The people here make this place hard to work for. They cut corners and complain that the one that follow proper procedure are slow. They make up number to save time so they can sit down and surf on facebook. I wouldn't bring my family to this hospital much less work for someone with such a low standard of care.
Pros
Good Benefits but Expensive
Cons
No advancement
Great team and caring individuals
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHApril 12, 2017
I work with an excellent team in a very fast environment.
The team puts patient care first and makes each patient feel welcome and important. I am proud to say I work with such great individuals at Memorial Health.
Terrible place to work if it's the lab
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 11, 2017
Memorial laboratory is one of the worse places you could work . In the beginning you will love it but eventually you start to see their true colors and management is terrible. They don't care about life situations nor are the reasonable to work with. The supervisor is very touchy and aggravating she holds things over your head like she pave the way for you. The pay is terrible for the amount of work you have to do
Cons
Work overload is terrible they never have enough work
Job detail
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 30, 2017
Overall it's a great company to work for very safe and secure environment it's really nice people and lots of team work done making sure everyone feel comfortable and does everything right
Excellent place to work
Patient Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 29, 2016
I love Memorial Health. This is the best place to work and I'm so happy to be apart of this team. As a Tech while being in nursing school, this have been a wonderful experience.
Review of Memorial Health
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 26, 2016
This is a great company to work for and the work conditions are excellent,. The security team leadership really care about its employees and work conditions.
Pros
Work Conditions, Leadership, pay and benefits
Amazing place to work, truly helping people.
Accounting Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 9, 2016
Memorial Health is dedicated to people with issues such as PTSD, anxiety disorder, drug addiction, and depression. It is a great opportunity to help people, and everyone there is truly dedicated to that goal.
Pros
Lunch provided, flexible schedule, all the hours you need, coworkers
Cons
Not enough interaction with patients, too much with sponsors
Excellent opportunities to advance.
PATIENT FAMLY CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 7, 2016
Patient care, guest services, charge nurse, good team work among employees. Job is very fast paced and high pressured for good time management skills, requiring a high level of critical thinking skills related to life and/or death situations.
Rewards of a feeling of satisfaction knowing I have saved a life and helped someone attain a higher level of life by correcting a health problem.
Pros
Good benefits, exellent pay, family atmosphere with good teamplayers to work with.
Cons
Long hours, odd hours, physically and mentally stressful.
A fun placer to work
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 22, 2016
At this job i started young. I got a chance to see and meet alot of parents who i really loved and care for and felt sorry for the children who were dealing with complications adults couldnt take but they were still full of life
Cons
watching kids go through cancer and other life changing experiences
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHJuly 9, 2016
I have been employed over 5 years with the company now and I love it. It is busy most of the time, the staff is great to work with, and the benefits are wonderful (especially if you have a family).
Pros
Benefits, benefits, benefits
Cons
understaffing
N/a
Environment Change & Release Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 19, 2016
I at this time am not going to write a review of the current employer. I do not feel at this time that this would be proper. So I am choosing not to write a review.
Enjoyable job not the politics
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 25, 2016
Overall the job was enjoyable. I enjoyed working with the patients and parts of the job. I was responsible for scheduling, insurance auths, copays, answering phones, entering data into EMR, referrals for DME, pulling and putting together charts. I enjoyed the group I worked with. We worked very well as a team.
fun
Emergency Management Coordinator (Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 4, 2016
Great benefits and great atmosphere! Staff is courteous and always on time with meds! I couldn't ask for a better job and a place for my son when he sick
Pros
love it
Cons
love it
Very enjoyable work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 2, 2016
Taking care of patient(s) ensuring that the received the best and quality of care. I learned so much as a whole while being employed with Memorial. My direct manager was nothing more than an exceptional individual who really wanted the best for me. As for my colleagues, I thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone that I came in contact with. Nothing was hard for me honestly other than getting the job done itself. The most enjoyable part of the job was me being able to build a relationship with each patient I came in contact with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Health. Our community is ready to answer.