Memorial Hermann

Memorial Hermann Employer Reviews

This is a wonderful company to work
Medical assistant, Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 17, 2014
This is an awesome company to work for. I have grown into a great medical tech/phlebotmoist within Memorial Hermann.
Memorial Hermann
Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee), Texas Medical CenterOctober 17, 2014
Pros: as a hospital, great work environment
Cons: limited opportunities for advancement
Memorial Hermann is a good place to work, especially in an IT career. The culture is generally good and positive. However, there seems to be a preponderance of management layers, and the possibility of advancement seems to be hindered somewhat because of the management culture.
great company
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 7, 2014
in my position, I was doing medical coding(not certified) postion was phased out for certified coder. great management & coworkers
great place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXOctober 6, 2014
Pros: place that take care of family
Cons: short breaks
it is allwasy good to take care of people that can not taker of them self
provides challenges while encouraging growth on a personal and professional level
Patient Account Representative/Scheduler (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
I have daily interactions with patients in person and over the phone. I schedule patients to meet with our clinicians. I enjoy my job, because I have an important role in making sure our patients are taken care of in a caring, timely and professional manner.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, hour lunch
Cons: n/a
Very exciting and rewarding work environment. Kind co workers, open opportunity.
memorial hermann
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Memorial hermann is a great company to work for, they have great stability. To move up in rankings is a little slow, and so are the raises but overall a great company
Nice Company to work for
Lead Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: great working enviroment
Cons: none.
Salary was okay, friendly staff and doctors. Hospital is in a great location to serve the community.
This was a good company to work for I wish I had more time it was only PRN as needed.
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee), Humble, TXSeptember 17, 2014
This was an awesome place to work. Clean environment ,good communication skills and ensures safety to patients.
Good place to settle down in the security field.
Commissioned Security Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Good pay, great benefits, good management team, lots of advancement opportunities.
Case Management
RN CASE MANAGER II (Current Employee), northwestSeptember 3, 2014
Clinical reviews, meetings with interdisciplinary team, discharge planning, meeting and discussing with families next level of care.
Good Benefits
Endoscopy Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 28, 2014
Cons: 30 minute breaks.
Assisted in endoscopy procedures. Stocked and cleaned rooms where procedures took place. Also cleaned the instruments.
Good Company
Medical ICU (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2014
Pros: job stability and staff
Cons: heavy acuity and workload
Memorial Hermann is a wonderful company, and I have enjoyed working here for almost three years. The best part about this job is my co-workers; they make work fun and easier. I couldn't survive the day without them. The hardest part is the acuity and work flow. This ICU is twenty beds and usually full. Our ER is one of the busiest in the city due to – more... location, and therefore we are constantly moving patients in and out of the ICU. – less
Great place to work.
Government Collection Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
Great place to work. Strong Belief in work/life balance. Enjoyed their Management training program
Internship
Chaplain (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 12, 2014
My typical day included meeting with people from all walks of life. It was almost like an exciting adventure going into each patients room. The management was new and it was exciting to work with them. The hardest part of the job were the 24 plus shifts that required you to spend the nigh at the hospital.
great leadership, growth, and promotions yearly
Lead Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 1, 2014
Pros: growth in health care system
Cons: the distance
Memorial Hermann is a great place to work, the large system allows you to transfer to another department to continue your professional growth.
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Houston TXJuly 30, 2014
Cons: it was a contract position
I worked along side some intelligent people and obtained a variety of experience.
Great company!!
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Humble, TXJune 30, 2014
Love working here. Compensation is very fair. My position calls for busy parts of the month and slow parts of the month where you can catch up on other projects.
very rewarding place to work
Patient Assist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2014
A fun place to work because the organization will train you with neccessary tools to enable you perfom your duties.
Experience
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), Sugarland,TxJune 23, 2014
A typical day at work is busy and productive. everyday is a brand new learning experience. The hardest part of the job is taking care of 10patients+ and making sure that everybody(including family) gets what they need. The most enjoyable part of it is being able to put a smile on the face and make them feel more comfortable given their circumstances.

1 2 3 4 5

About Memorial Hermann

Memorial Hermann is a world-class health system with progressive medical centers located throughout Houston and the surrounding – Read more

Memorial Hermann Photos