Memorial Hermann Employee Reviews in United States

Management Access Representative III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
Fast Pace environment offers a number of challenging and meaningful career paths, providing you with the opportunity to work with the best, grow your career and most important, make a difference in people’s lives.
Career building company
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2016
very supportive company and looks out for its employees. there are so many benefits working for a company like memorial hermann
Excellent ethics instilled in the company.
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
I do multiple things, there isn't one day like the next. My co-workers are hard workers and together we can get anything done.
Great place to work!!!
ICU RN II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2016
I did Clinical Rotations at Memorial Hermann Southeast in Nursing School. I knew immediately, that I wanted to work there because during Shift Change, it was the only place I ever saw, the previous shift members were still smiling (even after a rough night)!
Learning enviroment
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2016
Your team members will help you learn the company systems and you will grow in knowledge of your job. Will work off ticketing system to complete your task and be assigned task
Pros
Learning enviroment
Cons
Advancement
What I learned
Food & Nutrition Service Director (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXAugust 18, 2016
At Memorial Hermann Hospital I learned the detailed work involved in building a room service kitchen from architectural design, commercial equipment needed, work flow, patient menu set-up ('At Your Request' software, etc.), small ware, etc. It was a great learning experience that continue to benefit me in my current job.
Pleasant atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Pleasant, management helpful, I enjoy working here they provide growth opportunities and often flexible in working schedules. I learned how important communication is with patients, managers and coworkers. Team players are important. Working together allows everyone to have a productive day. The hardest part of my days were sometimes working with patients who were elderly because they needed more attention, which I always allowed to happen, but when you having deadlines and goals to meet sometimes they may require a little bit more.
Pros
managment is always help if not someone else to help
Cons
hard to advance if you lack degrees in certain patient care areas
Great Hospital
Student Intern / Clinical rotation (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2016
Great place to work at. I enjoyed my clinical rotation there. Staff and patients all were very comfortable to work with.
Great work enviroment
Executive Assistant to VP Financial Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2016
Had a great tem work. Best bosses and coworkers I ever had. Very professional environment. Was fun but at the same time we accomplish all the job it need it to be done.
Pros
team building activities
Cons
Change my department and create an new one.
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2016
Great place to work. Everyone from housekeeping to corporate, friendly, courteous and caring. They make you feel like a part of a huge family. The most rewarding part of the job was caring for the patients and assisting their Doctors with their patients needs. I owe a lot of what I know to this company and their staff.
Pros
Bonuses
it is good place to have work/life balance
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2016
it has a great culture, great work/life balance and great management team.The manger is also good. Working environment is also good.
Loved this job. Location wrong
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2016
Really enjoyed this place. Encountered many different cultures . Learned about many things. The only problem was I was in the Medical Cebter. It was hard coming and going with 30000 others in such a small area.
Pros
Onsite lunch, mobile uniform sales, pay, insurance
Cons
Crowded area
Fun and Productive
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2016
Fun and Productive. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an opportunity of employment and advancement in their careers. Fun and Productive
Pros
good location
Cons
short contract
Previous Employee
Customer Service- Nutrient Assistant (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXAugust 3, 2016
Its a good company that look out from with in. Very difficult to get in if you don't have a inside person
Pros
shift differental
Cons
Hire from with in
I enjoy working there.
RN, BSN Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2016
Learned a lot while working there. Lots of flexibility when going to school. Great staff. Health insurance is not great but other benefits are good like the 401k and having a credit union.
Pros
Great co-workers.
Great place to work at
Senior Administrative Assistant Duties (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2016
Work is extremely busy supporting 42 co-workers making sure they have the tools needed to do their job.
Pros
Not micromanage
Cons
No breaks
Great company to work for and wonderful benefits.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  TMC Houston, TXJuly 28, 2016
I enjoy working at Memorial Hermann. The company has great benefits and advancement opportunities. Memorial Hermann is in the process of expanding and there will be additional job opportunities and chances for growth.
Pros
Benefits are Great
Cons
It is a hospital so 24hr service is required including Holidays and Weekends.
A Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2016
I've been working for this hospital system for four years and I have enjoyed very much. The department I currently work in is relaxed, calm and quiet. The employees are warm and inviting. A typical day for me is making sure I assist in keeping things in order for the department. Reserve meeting rooms, filing, making sure mail has been taken to mailroom or distributed to employees and make sure the office is presentable.
Family like environment, always smiling faces
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2016
Always raising the bar to be the best. Working toward magnet. Excellent focus on staff and patient satisfaction. It's family!!!!!
Pros
Staff recognition, patio parties, A team deliver snacks and encouragement when days are rough.
Cons
Health insurance so-so
Working at Memorial Hermann
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2016
working at memorial hermann is life changing experience. From the moment i began to work there. everyday is a new adventure. love memorial hermann and what I do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Hermann. Our community is ready to answer.