Memorial Hospital Miramar Employee Reviews

Simply THE BEST!!!
CT Technologist (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 30, 2015
A wonderful place to work! Great culture and safety is TOP priority! I truly enjoyed my time working at this healthcare system.
Caring Instructor
Clinical Manager (Current Employee), Miramar, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: Working with the students
Cons: None
The instructors at City College are very dedicated to their students. Working as a instructor has many rewarding qualities. My favorite part of my day is clinical instruction.
A Great Working Environment at Memorial Hospital Miramar
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Miramar, FLOctober 17, 2014
It is a pleasure to walk into the work place and feel a sense of honor, and joy to assist all nurses in their everyday schedules and more importantly to make all patients feeling at their best.
Great Experience
Assisting the patient (Former Employee), Miramar,FLOctober 9, 2014
I did my clinicals at this hospital for nursing and I love it there!! definitely would try working there in the near future.
best work experience I've had
Student PCT (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 25, 2014
Learned everything I need to know thanks to all the friendly PCA that were willing to teach me what I needed to be on my own in the work field
Memorial Miramar is a great hospital, great health care with high standards and expectations.
Adult Emergency Department - RN Clinical Manger (Current Employee), Miramar, FLApril 28, 2014
Pros: i work for a great healthcare system.
Cons: not enough time in the day to get things done.
A day at work starts every Friday because I work weekends . I get report from previous shift RN CM.
Hopefully we have no call out , if we do I will call in the on call RN. We have a pre- shift huddle where the employees for that day are reminded how we are going to pull together as a team to provide the best possible care to our patients. I also relay any new information or process that will be going on for the next week or month(day to day) due to many changes in healthcare. I come make sure patients have no concerns and if they do we take care of the issue. At 9am we have a bed board huddle to find out our bed situation with all CM,Case Managers, Director of nursing Dietary, P.T, IT, Faculties. There we speak of all department issues. I then return to the ED and make sure staff is appropriate for the next 3 days. I work the floor have direct patient care with all pts in the ED.
Make sure orders are carried out in a timely manner.
I work 12 hr shifts. That is a day in the ED. The hardest part of my job is not having the appropriate staff to run the ED. The most enjoyable is when pts tell me what a great team we have.
Great environment
ED Registrar Patient access (Current Employee), Miramar, FLDecember 15, 2013
Wonderful and helpful co workers
understanding management team
Fun and Challenging place to work
❸ Patient Financial Services Representative II (Former Employee), Miramar, FLOctober 13, 2013
I started with this hospital from the day they opened their doors. I learned so much, and met so many people the seven years that I worked here. My co-workers were all amazing and always willing to help each other and work as a team. I left this hospital to go back to school full time, and I really miss it a lot.
Great
Assisting patients (Current Employee), Miramar FloridaOctober 8, 2013
Overall wonderful experience, and learned many new techniques
Amazing place to work
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee), Miramar, FLSeptember 4, 2013
Memorial Miramar is amazing! There are many opportunities for advancement and progression of pharmacy as a whole.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJuly 24, 2012
Pros: benefits
I make sure all calls are answered in a timely manner and also make sure the floor is usually supplied with all necessary supplies. my main focus on the job is to make sure all doctor orders are put in accurately and also to take care of all addmissions and discharges as they come. The staff is always helpful and the enviorment is never stressful.
The Hospital itself is a good one, certain departments can be improved.
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee), Miramar, FLJune 23, 2012
Your typical work day is the same as any other places, you do your job and try to do it well. Miramar has taught me what I needed to do the job I was trained for, it opened up other doors for me. As far as management in the department I worked in can be improved. I felt that management was not there for their employees, I felt that it was more of a dictatorship, it's either one way or the other. The hardest part of my job was being overworked at times in a department that probably required a little more employees. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, was working with my co-workers, we got along very well and worked together as a team. In conclusion, if it wasn't for the person in charge, I believe my time there would have been a more positive experience.
great place to work
administrative (Former Employee), miramar flDecember 16, 2011
Great place to work! flexible, fair pay, fun enviroment. it was a good place to work for.