Memorial Hospital Pembroke

Memorial Hospital Pembroke Employer Reviews

Productive and educational work place
Hospital Volunteer (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: early hours
Being a volunteer, it felt great working with the people in the hospital and helping out with anything I could do. I gained clerical skills and learned basic medical terminology. I enjoyed learning new things and meeting new people on a daily basis.
Fun workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: healthcare
It's a warm and welcoming environment. The staff is full of many nice people.
Fast Paced, stressful, high call volume center
Patient Financial Services Rep (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 20, 2013
The good always outweighed the bad here. Dealt with many people of all walks of life (patients, coworkers, doctors, nurses, custodians). It was an opportunity to help people which was amazing, the hardest part was when nothing could be done.
Small but busy ER
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 4, 2013
Pros: small place
Cons: small place
This was a great place to start my ER experience. Great crew. For such a small square footage ER we got major work done. Delivered babies! Saved lives. Amazing.
excellent quality patient care
NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 1, 2013
I was hired as a full time tech but then I went to part time tech and now they decreased more hours. I don't feel that my job is secure anymore.
Great company culture not enough chances for advancement
Patient Financial Services Rep (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 9, 2013
Great company culture work but no life balance is almost non existent at the emergency room position its open 24. Management take years to promote individuals, not enough incentives. Competative pay but almost non existent raises
Stressful but productive workplace
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 26, 2012
Pros: learning about everything in a hospital (clerical and medical)
Cons: very short breaks and possibly none if your overnight shift, office politics
A typical day at work consided of checking in, registering, and discharging patients in an ER setting. I learned so much about the inner workings of the financial side of the hospital system as well as health insurance. Management was like most places, good for the most part. I loved my co-workers and still keep in touch with many of them. The hardest – more... part of the job was attempting to go to school and work at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you are helping save lifes in a small way and also getting to learn about different ailments and the treatments required for them. – less

Memorial Hospital Pembroke Photos