Memorial Hospital of Martinsville and Henry County

Memorial Hospital of Martinsville and Henry County Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working for Martinsville Hospital
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Martinsville, VAMay 10, 2014
Great place to work and wonderful hours in the pharmacy. I learned lots about pharmacy and working as part of a team.
Memorial
Registration Representative (Former Employee), Customer ServiceFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: patient contact
Cons: rotating shifts
Working in Customer Service was very rewarding. I worked with a great team, and enjoyed the patient contact I had. It was very rewarding to be the first person the patient is greeted by, and I enjoyed being able to set a pleasurable tone for their visit.
Electical Maintenance
Electrician (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAApril 22, 2012
Repairing and maintaining daily operations of hospital facilities. Boiler room, grounds keeping, housekeeping equipment, sterlization equipment for operating room. Wiring of Hyperbaric chamber and MRI machine.
OVERLOADED ED WITH MANAGEMENT WHO IS NOT DEFENSIVE FOR WORKERS
WORKED AS PEDS/MED SURG/OB/TELEMETRY/ED NURSE (Former Employee), MARTINSVILLE VIRGINIAJanuary 21, 2012
Pros: good working camaradarie, good distance from home
Cons: pay was lowest here
I STAYED AT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL OF MARTINSVILLE FROM 2004 TO 2008, THEN LEFT FOR A WHILE TO TRAVEL AND MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY, WHEN I RETURNED, THINGS HAS SO DRASTICALLY CHANGED! I WAS ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSIVE DEFENDING MYSELF AND MY COWORKERS THAT I ATTEMPTED TO APPROACH UPPER MANAGEMENT AND NOONE WOULD SEE ME . SO I GAVE THEM A NOTICE.