Memorial Hospital of Union County Employee Reviews

Very poor
RN (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHAugust 13, 2016
Poor place to work. Most managers hold and associate degree at most. The Marysville PD refuses to work with the hospital and provide officers because of such poor management. Policies are outdated. Hospital is outdated. Computer system is constantly down requiring frequent updates meaning lots of downtime paperwork....Hospital didn't want to listen to staff and get EPIC. Hospital is not locked down at night. Anyone can wander anywhere anytime. Not a place I would send my family.
Great Staff, Great Patients
PTA (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHMarch 3, 2016
Absolutely LOVE hospital work! Very challenging work.Good interdepartmental cooperation. The hospital had an outpatient clinic too.I saw on-the-job staff injuries too, which was very interesting.
Pros
Clean, Busy Work, Great Staff
Cons
Home Health
I loved this job.... sorry I ever quit....
Health Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHMarch 8, 2015
The only reason that I took another job was due to the hours for this job... I was doing 12 hr shifts from 2pm to 2 am for 6 years. I was offered a day shift job at Damascus and I thought that was a better option for me and my family. I was extremely proud of my job at the hospital, glad to be a part of the Memorial Hospital family. I liked being able to help people and the Unit Clerk position was perfect for me as it was diverse and challenging. The people that I worked with were awesome and I really wish I had never left.
Pros
Helping people, utilizing my abilities to the fullest
Cons
Only the hours ... 2 pm until 2 am
was a great place to treat Mental Health & Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Mental Health Technician, I (Former Employee) –  Marysville, ohioApril 24, 2014
i found this job to be very rewarding and worked with a lot great staff.
Pros
good support
Cons
not enough time to cure all patients
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHOctober 11, 2012
I worked at MHUC for over 8 years. The hardest part of my job was tolerating some of my co-workers.
Productive and energetic atmosphere
Coder (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHAugust 1, 2012
A typical day at work is low key and laid back. Everyone in the department has their own duties to perform for the day and it is a great place to be. I learned how to work in an office setting with others. I learned a lot from the management that trained me. The co-workers are great and always willing to help out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Hospital of Union County. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3