Memorial Regional Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Patient overall
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work: Bedside nursing. In the morning I would get report on 7 patients. I learned a great deal to deal with difficult patients. Management was supportive of its workers. The hardest part of the job was a heavy load of patients.
Nice place to work.
Medical Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 22, 2016
Nice work place area with a high technology equipment's, but with a lot Caucasian personnel hard to deal with Hispanic people.
Good work condition, vacations , sick days, and good benefits.
The company have a cafeteria where all employee have 50% discount in all items. Have annual bonus for all employee.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Very hard for Hispanics
Safety is the 1st pillar
Staff RN II - Employee Health Department (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 1, 2016
In my time with Memorial Regional Hospital, I have seen and experienced an excellent employer. The staff orientation process is the most effective experience I have ever had. This system has a very interesting dynamic that most other hospitals do not necessarily have. Because this system is large with numerous hospitals throughout South Broward in addition to rehab centers, and urgent care centers, this beautiful, remarkable, professional relationship exists between all employees. When the employee is also a client of the hospital because they provide their own insurance through the hospital, it changes the perspective of everyone. The culture that exists is truly consistent. I also love the transparency that is not only proposed but that is shown with follow through. I highly recommend Memorial Health Systems.
Pros
Expanding, Offsite compensation, great benefits, good food variety, healthy options
Cons
Expanding, Off site parking
No work/life balance
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 28, 2016
Co-workers great
Clients great
Policy's, Human resources department and upper Management are not in sync with employees and the reality of the work.
Salary/pay are not in sync with their policys
High turn over rates with employees
Pros
clients and co workes
Cons
environment, policys, Hr and upper managment
no room for growth
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 24, 2016
I have been in the position for over 10 years . I am enthusiastic, I have trained people who then become my boss. Obviously, no room for growth there at least for me.
Pros
insurance and the pension they offer aren't bad
Cons
professionally stagnant
good job
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 19, 2016
This facility is a good place to work, I recommend this company for entry level techs. Very heavy work flow!
Excellent company
REGISTERED NURSE/CHARGE NURSE (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 2, 2016
Memorial is a wonderful company that puts the patient first but the employee a close second. It is my continued honor to work for this fine healthcare system.
Critical Care Nurse
Intensive Care Unit Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 4, 2016
Excellent place to work. Every place has their ups and downs but I enjoy working here. Patients have a high acuity. Difficult work but rewarding.
Nice place to work in medical field.
Clinical Experience (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 22, 2016
High level of professional accountability .Medical staff able navigate students with daily client assessments and nursing care plan .Help gain clinical experience with medication administration via PO,SQ,IM,PEG Tube,also tube feeding via PEG tube .
Great Place to work
Medical Staff Services (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 19, 2016
One of my first healthcare job, and i must say i love it ...Great healthcare system. Has great benefits and help employee grow
Pros
half off lunch
Accountable for all controlled documentation and training systems for corporate and alls subsidiary companies
Pharmacy Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Receive all incoming calls for organization. Coordinate and fill prescription for existing and new patient. Implement electronic tracking system for each patient.
Pros
Great hours, Nice boss
Great staff
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 5, 2016
I learned the value of teamwork. Being an ER nurse there for a little while, I learned many things. The hardest part of the job was working 12 hours shifts. Especially on night shift.
Productive and team work.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 31, 2015
Team work. Fun place to work. Case Manager in ED department. Trauma center. Learning every day with new experiences. Lots of possibilities to grow in the organization.
very productive
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 11, 2015
fun, fast paced, lots of room to grow, diverse group of people to work with. a typical day is usually busy always on my feet providing quality care to the patients.
Pros
lunch discounts, great benefits
Cons
breaks
clinical experience
clinical - student (Former Employee) –  Johnson, HollywoodOctober 8, 2015
Giving medications, taking vital signs, wound care, taking patient health history, assisting with labor and delivery, providing emotional support to the sick and their families.
no problems
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 22, 2015
decon area presented no problems on a daily basis The OR sent the instruments back on the stringers, with all excess debris removed.
Pros
OR sent back instruments that allowed the staff to access the instruments in a timely fashion
Great Company
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 3, 2015
wonderful company to work for. Provides excellent, up to date education for employees.Management takes genuine interest in staff comments and concerns.
Pros
Education, Staff involvement
telemetry floor
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 25, 2015
I worked the night shift on a telemetry floor and was not able to deal with the shift. The lack of sleep took a toll on me physically. I did gain experience on how to work independently as there are far less resources at night. I also learned how to deal with difficulty patients and those with psychological disorders as they make up a large percentage of the population here.
Great work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  HollywoodAugust 20, 2015
The office was a great place to work. The children were one of the best things about working at Memorial Regional Hospital
Very busy but nice place to work. All co-workers that I had a pleasure to work with were very professional and team players.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 20, 2015
Great place to work, really enjoyed working with my co-workers. Everyone had a great sense of responsibility and respect for each other. Patient safety was always a priority and all of the departments does a great job to even overcome patient's expectations. Personally, I learned a lot from my co-workers and it was a great experience working for MRH even though the lunch breaks were very short.
Pros
Lots of training and educational opportunities
Cons
Short breaks

4.3