Memorial Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Great work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), HollywoodAugust 20, 2015
The office was a great place to work. The children were one of the best things about working at Memorial Regional Hospital
Very busy but nice place to work. All co-workers that I had a pleasure to work with were very professional and team players.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Lots of training and educational opportunities
Cons: Short breaks
Great place to work, really enjoyed working with my co-workers. Everyone had a great sense of responsibility and respect for each other. Patient safety was always a priority and all of the departments does a great job to even overcome patient's expectations. Personally, I learned a lot from my co-workers and it was a great experience working for MRH even though the lunch breaks were very short.
Very professional hospital
Student (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 11, 2015
Well run facility with professional staff. Very fast paced Trauma center and large emergency department. Good team work and excellent patient care
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Registered Nurse II (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 11, 2015
Worked here for over 10 years, great company with great benefits. I've had the opportunity to work with some great clinical managers and staff. I would love to stay if I can find a position for my new role as a practitioner.
The neuro, surgical trauma ICU is a work place that expects & delivers excellence of care
Staff Nurse, Mentor, CPR instructor (Current Employee), HollywoodJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Pride of accomplishment
Cons: Busy and challenging environment
You are working with a collaborating team of professionals that work for the benefit of their patients. Memorial is a teaching hospital. A typical day will begin with bedside report, soon after, the team of physicians, residents, students gather for bedside rounds. The resident or student will present the patient condition, RN, RT, and pharmacy with supplement to fill in the gaps of information, then the teaching begins. Enriching to all.

This is a challenging environment that requires acuity of mind and strength of body.
great place to work
Cashier/ Customer Service (Current Employee), hollywood flaJune 10, 2015
Pros: great benefits
I learned how to deal with difficult people. My cashier experience has doubled. My customer service skills have been great
Excellent Place to work
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 3, 2015
Pros: Tremendous teamwork
Cons: Open year round
Staff are fabulous. Endless opportunities to excel within the system professionally. Strong support of education in staff and their families. Benefits are great.
Opportunity to learn more than you will ever need to pass RCIS Exam
Cardiovascular Technician (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 1, 2015
Pros: Great place to learn!
Cons: Clicky
If you're working in South Florida, Memorial Regional Hospital is the place to work. You have every opportunity you can imagine as an RCIS or CVT. You can do Neuro, IR, Peripherals, Pediatrics and basic Cath. Your potential depends on you. Iwould recommend this places 100%, but to you who understand what these words mean, "It is very Clicky". Good Luck and I hope you do what's right for you.
fun place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 27, 2015
Pros: fun time
Cons: lunch break great
every one is very great we work together as a family. supervisor is caring loving ,team work . friendly place to work for.
awesome place
Volunteer (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 13, 2015
Even though I was only volunteering I was treated like an employee. I was respected, and I learned a great deal from all the employees there.
Great Place to Work!!
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 1, 2015
Pros: Discount lunches for employees
Cons: raises are like 1 and 2% only
A typical day at work : In general I prepare and prioritize my work at the end of the day for the next morning in order to become more organize and productive throughout my day.

My first task in the morning is to look at my "to do list" turn on my computer listen to messages, look at my managers calendar and make sure nothing has changed.

After the above, my normal day begins. Everyday you learn something new and this is an action driven situation. Management and my co-workers are excellent people to work with always, teaming up and putting in a helping hand when needed. TThe most enjoyable part of the job is to interact with patients,family members and physicians.
ADMINISTRATOR AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLApril 3, 2015
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: large organization
Excellent work environment, very favorable compensation package. nice employee benefits package, excellent health plan. a lot of opportunity for growth within the organization
Great place for experience
RN III (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLMarch 16, 2015
Working for a trauma level I hospital has provided with great clinical experience and also being a teaching hospital I have had the opportunity to educate nurses and precept new employees.
exelent place to work and keep on larning
Paramedic (Current Employee), hollywood .floridaMarch 12, 2015
Function as an integral part of the emergency care team during traumas and codes.
 Responsible for triage of new patients to ascertain and record accurate vital signs while reporting any abnormal findings to primary care nurse or charge nurse. Assist nursing staff in gathering information pertinent to the patient’s care including the patient’s physical needs and functional status.
Volunteering
HUMAN RESOURCE REPRESENTATIVE (VOLUNTEER) (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hard to attain a position with the organization
If your looking to work in the healthcare industry and having difficulty getting a job, volunteering would be a good place to start. The management team helps you attain the skills need for the position.
MRH is a wonderful place to work.
Medical Records Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLNovember 23, 2014
Pros: being rewarded for working hard.
Cons: heavy workload.
A typical day at work includes helping customers retrieve reports. We were trained for customer service. Management allowed us to be self-starters, My-coworkers and myself in different shifts always relayed information within our department. The hardest part of the job was keeping up to date with workload. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers.
It was a great experience .
Social worker (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: superiors hard work recognition, good food, clean enviroment .
Cons: smoking areas .
Memorial Regional , felt like home , it was a pleasure to have been able to be part of it for so many years , We were more like a family , we would help each other , not only at a professional level , but like normal regular friends do . my superiors were strict , but caring and very respectful with all of us . The hardes part of my job , was to see one of our patients relapse 3 or 4 times per year , our goal is not to see one of our patients in the hospital for detox ever againg . The most enjoyable part of my job , was to see familys coming back together , have some of our old patients became mentors , and have some of them calling us to let us know that sobriety was the best that ever happen to them .Great feeling to know that we were part of that !
financially stable institution with task oriented goals.
Serving Software Computer Operator (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLNovember 6, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: occasional weekend coverage
after daily morning tasks and meeting with my supervisor, then I would follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that came up.
Very productive
Medical Staff Secretary (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLNovember 2, 2014
MRH is a great place to work. Great Benefits, Fast pace. Just didn't like my boss
Hi
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLOctober 13, 2014
Great company however everyone has to make a decision when the opportunity for advancement is to hard to achieve.