MemorialCare Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Licensed Vocational Nurse-Pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Dealing with pediatric patients and parents is the best part of my job! My collegeus are amazing! I have created a lot of new memories with my patients, exposed to different types of medical scenarios. Appreciative of the opportunity Memorial has given me these past 7 yrs!
Great company
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k. I love working for Memorial. Team work is great, Memorial treats there employees great! Happy to be working for memorial.
Great place to work with a great management team
Regulatory Compliance Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAFebruary 21, 2017
My initial job title at MemorialCare was Ambulatory Care Manager, which was an actual management position. I managed 8 referral coordinators spread between 3 different clinics. A typical day for me involved reviewing referrals, interacting with physicians and the management team regarding work flows, processes and protocols. I performed reviews and handled time cards for my team. The management team I came in under was awesome and they took the time to teach me as much as possible being that this was my first position in management. The hardest part of the job was that I had to create a lot of the processes and protocols my team used. The area I was assigned to had never had a manager before and I had to start from the ground up. I enjoyed the team of coordinators I worked with.
Memorial Care Home Health
RN Case Manager and field nurse (Former Employee) –  South County Territory-CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2017
Direct patient care for home bound patient population-day to day care plans depending on current health state. traveling fro home to home-developing care plans and collaborating with PT, OT, ST, MSW
Pros
Patient care, making a difference in the life of an individual at their most vulnerable
Cons
death of patients-poor treatment of our seniors
Great experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Fast paced, great environment location wise and work wise. Great place to earn experience and keep up with good skills. A place to definelty work in thatll is enjoyable
Company as a whole
CREDENTIALING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 8, 2017
MemorialCare is a wonderful company to work for. Benefits are great and the rest of the people are professional. They show you that they care and only want the best for you.
Good
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 17, 2016
Great culture. Exceptional people, provided training and investing in employees. Able to get train and work your way up and contribute
Exemplary Work Place
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CANovember 11, 2016
Employee centered. Patient Focused.
I have worked for MCMG for nine years and it has been and continues to be a privilege. From co-workers to supervisors and managers the dynamic is one as an integrated family.
Great teaching facility
Operating Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CANovember 3, 2016
This place is filled with all of the best doctors out there. What more could you ask for. This place is face paced and you can easily get behind but overall this is a great place.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 3, 2016
I love working here and the staff is great. Amazing doctors and nurses. Proud to be apart of this amazing staff of people.
Inside sales Managment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDSeptember 21, 2016
This was a tricky business, selling in house medicine to patients. This was a true job of a closer. The sale was a bit tricky, because insurances didn't cover this product. The cost of the product was high dollar.
Awesome Place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJune 28, 2016
Retail and compounding pharmacy. If you need it we try hard to get it. The co-workers and boss are fantastic, would not trade them for the world.
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
no medical benefits
productive and nice place to work
Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJune 26, 2016
Great training by the lead the department, co-workers were very helpful, management was great work for. the hardest part of the job would be making sure all claims were billed out daily and zero queues daily
Pros
great training
Cons
having your monthly reviews on your productivity
Claims Examiner
PDR ADjuster (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAJune 16, 2016
A good place to work, great people
Management that cares, room for advancement
great learning opportunity
Senior Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJune 8, 2016
The medical benefits are good and really enjoy the active and healthy lifestyle they promote. The company provides a variety of classes for employees to learn and improve their skills.
A great place to be productive.
General Wellness Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAMay 5, 2016
The job itself was very understandable. Co-workers were very helpful when help was needed. My director was always available.
Terrific company that creates a great culture
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAApril 3, 2016
My typical day consists of coming into work between 7:00-7:30am to get a head start on any emails that have come into my inbox in the last two days before any meeting start. I check on any outstanding items that I may have in our project management software application we use (Workfront aka AtTask). The teammates I work with on my telecom, network, and desktop teams are great as we will have once a week staff meetings to report status on projects and issues we run into so we can help one another complete them. The hardest part of the job is making sure fellow teammates are making deadlines on tasks that are assigned so we can stay on track for our project timelines that senior management creates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom that we get since this is a non-micro-management style company that embodies a lot of trust with their employees to get project tasks, work orders, and updates completed.
Pros
Free gym, on-site cafe, close to home, great benefits
Cons
Career growth and compensation
fun work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CAMarch 28, 2016
I worked at here for 3 years and I loved it! the only reason I left was because there is no room to grow in the company. They always do fun activities and really promote team work.
Pros
great health ins
Cons
unable to grow within the company
Love my job
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Great people and great environment. The benefit of working with a great staff is amazing. Boss ethical, understanding and people oriented
Co-workers
Purchasing Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Foundain Valley, CAOctober 20, 2015
This is one of the best places I have ever been empolyed, not only is the staff great to work with, upper management and the organization in a whole is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MemorialCare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4