MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES Employer Reviews

Memphis Grizzlies
Account Executive, Ticket Sales (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 30, 2014
In my current role with the Memphis Grizzlies organization I am in charge of generating new business to create new avenues of revenue for the organization. Along with selling to new prospective clients I am also responsible for retaining and servicing my current book of business.

A typical day at work consists of me actively cold calling and prospecting – more... potential clients,preferably businesses, that reside in and around the city of Memphis,TN. I generally cold call for a good portion of my day along with sending out email proposals and information for my current clients and prospects to look over. Besides the phones calls and emails, I am proactive in setting appointments with potential clients out of or inside the office.

I get along with anybody I work with, if I ever have any differences with a coworker I will do my best to resolve it in a professional manner with that person. Anyone that has worked with me or knows me in general knows that I am genuine and trustworthy. Those are two qualities I hold true to myself. The hardest part of my job is not trying to do too much that I overwhelm myself. I strive to be the best each an everyday but sometimes I can take on so many tasks that I am constantly working and I don't take a minute to breathe and relax.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I come into work everyday with a positive attitude and know that if I put 110% into each work day, the results will show and they have so far. I might not be the best salesman in the world but I can assure you I will be the hardest working.

Joe Fitzpatrick
Memphis Grizzlies – less
FUNA ND EXCITING WORKPLACE
Guest Relations Host/Receptionist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 31, 2013
Pros: entertainment
Cons: seasonal
YOU GET TO MEET DIVERSE GROUPS OF PEOPLE.
EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT GENRES OF ENTERTAINMENT
Great work Environment
Public Safety Manager (Former Employee), Memphis TNOctober 23, 2013
Pros: co workers and setting
Cons: job security
I enjoyed all aspects of working at FedEx Forum. Unfortunately, I was laid off during a down time.
Amazing, fun, and my passion
Stat Runner (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: basketball, stats, nba
Working for the Memphis Grizzlies was an AMAZING experience. Basketball is my passion and the Grizzlies brought that passion to life for me. My job had me up close and personal with the Grizzlies players and coaching staff during home games. With the help of my managers I was able to learn how the statistic department is utilized during game days. I – more... absolutely loved this job! – less
So far, so good!
Street Team Member (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2013
I haven't been working for the Grizzlies for a long time but everything that I have been a part of so far (interview, orientation, and work) has been very professional and fun.
Good place to get job experience in entry level position
Central Services Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Memphis TennesseeSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: seasons tickets
Cons: lack of advancement opportunities
This job requires an active person willing to help other coworkers, with multiple tasks on a day to day basis. Some tasks are completed at the last minute by request. The atmosphere is friendly and fun at times but also busy during the season. I learned about the operations of a major professional sports team in America. One great benefits is season – more... tickets. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 17, 2012
Pros: free events and shows
Cons: no benefits and seasonal employment
A typical day consist of answering the telephones, maintaining and balancing our drawers daily. The atmosphere was fun and exciting. The management was fun and an enjoy to work with.
Hotess
Hostess (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2012
Pros: nba
Cons: children shows
A great place to work, but you must have people skills love for sports and entertainment.

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES Photos