MEMPHIS HEALTH CENTER

MEMPHIS HEALTH CENTER Employer Reviews

Love the setting of this clinic
Patient Access Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 16, 2013
checked patients in according to their appointment times, updated demographic, verified innsurance, assisted with copayments
Fast learning
Medical Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was fast paced easy work. I learned great customer care. My manager was cool and understanding. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the end of chairs. The most enjoyable part of my job was having the oppurtunity to work for this company.
Dedicated to the Communities it Serves
Director Human Resources (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 14, 2012
Pros: fees are based on income and its open until 9pm twice a week.
Cons: it hasn't had enough positive publicity .
Its a wonderful asset to the Memphis community and the people it serves. I highly recommend this center as a resource for health care.
Job Review
Referral Nurse, Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 2, 2012
review and organize charts for appointments. start calling stat appointments first then move to other appointments that will need to be seen with-in days. Assist physician in care for patients and making emergency appoints. phone calls, insurance verifies, insurance pre-certification etc.
Didn"t have it together.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis ,TNMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: n/a
Good Doctors, but not a good place to work. Didn't pay well. The staff was friendly. They did try to ge to the problem.
very educational place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis,Tn.November 30, 2011
Pros: fun and educational
Cons: was laid off due to financial issues
As An employee her I had the oppurtunity to work with some of the best physicians I've ever met. The Patients were great in recieving information and helping us help them get better.

About MEMPHIS HEALTH CENTER

Memphis Health Center prides itself on being one of the most comprehensive federally qualified community health centers in Tennessee. – Read more