We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Our mission is to help diagnose and treat men with low testosterone, otherwise known as hypogonadism in a quick, efficient and safe manner. A critical component to ensuring our objective of delivering high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare is to make sure that we have the most qualified and professional staff. Anticipated hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8-5pm.
- Performs physical exam and medical history examinations; makes records of findings
subsequently reviewed and countersigned by supervising physician
- Orders and interprets laboratory studies/examinations to determine treatment, orders medication and other forms of treatment
- PA/NP will be involved in quality improvement activities, including participation as a member of the safety committee.
- PA/NP and Clinic agree at all times during the term of the agreement to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Current Texas board certification.
- PA/NP must sign Collaborating Agreement(s)/Protocols with Medical Director
- PA/NP s must sign a confidentiality agreement and a non-compete agreement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, computer skills, presentation skills required.