Men's Wearhouse

Men's Wearhouse Employer Reviews

cool benefits
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 20, 2014
fun christmas parties, great employee plans for employee purchases.
Relaxed workplace
Operations Manager (Former Employee), FriendswoodAugust 6, 2014
Pros: fun and professional work environment
Assist daily operations
Assited irate customers
Trained new hired agents
Conducted weekly meetings to assure that team is on the same page
Mens wearhouse
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), vermontAugust 4, 2014
Pros: aweosme culture, good money
Cons: terrible work schedules
Great place to work if you single you can make allmost an infnate amount of money have fun and meet a ton of people. The hours are the worst, you will have no time for friends or family and slowly become known as "the one who is allways at work"
My Current Workplace Experience
Operations Manager/ Assistant Training Manager (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 2, 2014
As a sales training manager, I would have daily person and team sales goals to achieve. I would set our comps, make my team aware of them and coach them and team sell with this to achieve goals. I have learned how to lead teams and learn from one another. I have learned that to properly manage, one must always lead by example and show behaviors that – more... build success. I love working with different sorts of people and learning to relate to them and maximize opportunities. The hardest part of my job are the hours. I would like someone with more of a regular schedule. I have an amazing multi unit team who always encourage and push me to the next level. – less
strong company culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 20, 2014
Pros: excellent training; great culture; fun; free lunches
Cons: under pay for the amount of work you provide
A typical day at work can be busy or very relaxed; Great customers who receive great customer service. There is definitely room for advancement with this company and mostly everyone is cross trained. management has a lot on their plate which can deteriorate the passion for the job, but over all it has been a very good experience. Your coworkers are – more... like family, and in many senses actually are! – less
It all depends on which store you're in...
Senior Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee), Norridge, ILJuly 16, 2014
The people in my store were like a tight-knit family. We had each other's backs, and had flexibility to accommodate for family and education.
Fun and fast paced environment.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNJuly 11, 2014
Pros: fun environment, fast paced, creative and rewarding.
Cons: working weekends and evenings.
Everyday my primary objective was to maximize sales volume. To achieve this I proactively managed inventory levels through our Stock Activity Reports and a direct relationship with our company's merchandise management. Additionally, I sought to generate additional store traffic by making outgoing calls to existing customers and provide various incentives – more... to shop, and to create meaningful long-term relationships.
My duties also included tasks such as timecard management. Behavioral coaching and performance analysis. Goal setting. Supply ordering. Store maintenance. Of course ringing of sales, returns and exchanges, and any sort of customer issues. Consultation on wedding attire, as well as measurement in input of sizes and styles. I collaborated with our technology department while beta testing our new iPad systems.
One of the most difficult duties of the job was managing so many different roles and personalities. From sales people to tailors, attitudes and abilities ranged significantly, and at times a lot of creativity was required to motivate everyone most efficiently.
Ultimately the environment was very rewarding. Working with customers and helping them achieve and surpass their needs was the most enjoyable part of the job. While it was a job that could pay very well at times, the moments that stick with you are the ones where you know you made a difference in their lives. – less
Fashionable enviroment and diverse culture
Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hour
Cons: short breaks, and that's only because i love to work
On a typical day, you will provide service to client by making all sorts of suit combinations with different shirts and ties. If you're lucky, you may meet celebrity at the store! I meet a few.
Great Fashions for a Great Price
Customer Service Associate - Tuxedo Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 2, 2014
I helped consult and dress customers who were looking for suits and other fashionable professonial attire. I also measured people for suit purchases and tuxedu rentals.
Productive fun well organized place to work at
Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch, having fun
A typical day at work was to have fun and enjoy the company of our customers. Ive learned to be professional with the my coworkers and our customers at all times.
nice place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), nunya biniz, txJune 25, 2014
Cons: not that many hours.
Im a current employee at the mens wearhouse and i have nothing but good things to say about it. so far atleast. ive been working there for about four months now and my co-workers are awesome, managers are cool and the customers are pretty easy.
Professional Atmosphere
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 25, 2014
At Men's Wearhouse, I experienced a very professional work environment. Management was helpful and my co-workers were very friendly.
fun!
Wardrobe Consultant/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJune 25, 2014
It was so much fun to work here! we also got free product and discounts!
Fast-paced, GREAT department to work in
Facilities and Maintenance Representative (Former Employee), FremontJune 22, 2014
Pros: gourmet lunches daily
This is the best department to work for/in ever! A great company, they treat the employees amazing.
Fun place to work at but was stressful at times.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Moore, OKJune 21, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: difficult to advance, stressful
Overall the Men's Wearhouse is a great company, working there was a great experience and the people there are hardworking, fun individuals. The only downside was that it became quite stressful at times and my co-workers all handled it in different ways which only led to more stress and mistakes.
Not the same
Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2014
Pros: relaxed, very casual environment
Cons: pay, opportunities for advancement, management
The company is good for someone who wants to "get their foot in the door" or simply wants to get some experience. In regards to the environment it used to be GREAT. Now, it's just blah. The pay has always been on the lower end of the scale as admitted by management. Advancement all depends on where you start from and who you can suck up to. If you come – more... from the warehouse or call center, there is some room for advancement. If you're already in the office, you have to wait for someone to quit, retire or do a lot of but kissing and even then you may not be able to advance, as they frequently do not fill positions and have quite a bit of politics going on. Most of your co-workers are GREAT. I don't know how they pick them, but they do a GREAT job at that. Management is another story.... – less
Awesome environment with great opportunities for advancement
Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), Chico, CAJune 15, 2014
Pros: suits
Walked around the store and sold suits.
Solid work teams.
The hardest part of the job is the politics.
Fun place to work!
Customer Sales Associate/ Tuxedo Specialist (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJune 13, 2014
I liked this job because it was always fun and I enjoyed working with people.
Very high pressure environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: company events
Cons: stability is an issue
Men's Wearhouse has great people who are a pleasure to work with.
My day at men's warehouse
Salesperson (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJune 8, 2014
Pros: could make a large amount of money if you apply yourself
Cons: depend on the day and who you worked with
A typical day was all commission and sales and what I learned from management never under estimate a client and a sale. My co- workers was always working toward there goal and be the best sales person they can be. The hardest part of the job never knowing what your salary was because of commission and the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers – more... and large sales you could have with your own talent and fashion style. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Men's Wearhouse

With a business strategy tailored for growth, The Men's Wearhouse has made alterations even a haberdasher would be hard-pressed – Read more

Men's Wearhouse Photos