Men's Wearhouse Employee Reviews

fun place
Consultant (Current Employee) –  zona rosaJanuary 16, 2017
Have been there for years and really enjoy the people. Meet and greet with customers and build relationships with those customers to create a residual business.
productive fun work place with ping pong table
Customer Service/Management (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 10, 2017
great workers that are very loyal to their customers provide very excellent performance of customer service also go above and beyond of customer expectations
Retail
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 8, 2017
Haven't worked there in many years but when I did it was a good company to work for, they have since got a new CEO and remodeled all their stores to create a better customer experience. Last time I visited it seemed like a good place to work for based of what I experienced.
Mens Wearhouse
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2017
This was a wonderful job experience. It enhanced many skills. Giving you many opportunites to be the best you can be. Lots of tuxedo rental purchases along busy times so you really have to be on top of the game and know what your doing.
Pros
Cons
No cons
I love that job
RSU Scanner / Sorter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2017
I just moved out of town. Cafeteria for employees. The lunch break isn't long enough plus the kitchen close at 3 so if you work second shift and you don't bring lunch your basically Hungry until you get off
Pros
Cafeteria for employees
Productive, competitive, sexist
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2017
A typical day at Mens Wearhouse included opening the store, leaning, fixing fixtures, and preparing the dressing rooms for customer. I learned at Mens Wearhouse that most customers just want someone to understand their needs and try to accomodate them as much as possible. Co-workers are either friends or enemies because of the competitive drive everyone has for clients. The hard part about this job is being female in a ale dominated environment. It
Pros
Paid break, sick time/leave
Cons
Male dominated store
Great place to work with room to grow
Senior Sales Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 5, 2017
great work environment, they give you semester incentives if your still in school all in all a great place to work no matter what the age. if your a young person they give you room to grow.
Pros
awards for performance
Few opportunities for leading and innovation.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJanuary 3, 2017
Currently I find myself in a situation where it is hard for my ideas to be found and I find few situations where I am given a job I feel is improving the company when business is slow. I do not see very many opportunities to move very far even for the employees that have been there longer than any others I know. The store manager tends to have a very "X" style management. The most enjoyable part of this job would be helping and interacting with the customers. I personally enjoy helping customers resolve problems no matter their attitude after being in this position. What I found to be the hardest part of this job was doing the same things over and over again while waiting for business, organizing the merchandise and etc. I believe that in order to have business you have to obtain it, and go create it, which I do not see happening on a store-wide level as we make the area clean while potential customers are around.
Pros
Large employee discount, benefits for part-time employees
Cons
Boring environment, small room for growth, no leeway for innovation
Positive work place
Retail Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 1, 2017
Working here is a wonderful exsperience , and the reason for that is because everyone there is helpful and it's a great work environment you learn new and different things every day.
Pros
Water, snacks
Cons
Short breaks
Friendly atmosphere where positive customer service flourishes.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYDecember 30, 2016
Men's Wearhouse is a great place to work! The management and other staff are easy-going and are very willing to help with any and all wardrobe needs. It is a positive environment and employees enjoy assisting customers with high-level wardrobe needs for any occasion.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, employee discount, flexible scheduling
Cons
Retail hours
boring
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CADecember 30, 2016
terrible company, my aunt died and said it does not matter because it is not my mom or dad, and threatened to fire me if i did not show up the day of her funeral so i quit.
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks, work weekends, poor wage
Fantastic Establishment
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PADecember 29, 2016
I worked at the Quakertown location for several years and learned many valuable life skills and people skills along the way. Management was very understanding and willing to work with you. So long as you don't mind working with people, this is a fantastic place to work.
Pros
Lax, fun environment
Cons
Customers could be a bit much
Productive and Fun
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 27, 2016
I would try to be as productive and friendly as possible. I would be busy assisting customers or organizing the store. It was a place where I was able to further expand my service in customer service.
Pros
Flexible work hours
No outside life
wardrobe consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCDecember 26, 2016
If you love having no life outside work and being slave driven for 50 plus hours a week then this is the job for you! You are a disposable number to the company. Be prepared to work ten or more hours a day doing useless stockwork for five dollars an hour while the manager goes behind your back after closing time and switches all your commissioned sales to himself. Everyone is out for themselves. A cutthroat, shady working environment to say the least.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
low pay, horrible management
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIDecember 22, 2016
Management was always very approachable and daily tasks were monotonous but you always know what you're supposed to do.
Training Manager, Store Management (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 21, 2016
Great company,high value on people and their development.Company goes the extra mile in terms of its employees by providing them with the tools needed for success within a high paced customer service environment.
It was short, but it was good work
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CADecember 20, 2016
It was a good place to work at though many times things got hectic. The store was closing down and there were sales left and right making it difficult to keep the store cleaned and help customers.
Pros
The pay was good
Cons
It was messy
I Love Working Here
Twin Hill Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2016
There is definitely always something to do. You stay busy, because the company is steadily growing. Management is awesome and the culture is amazing. I'd hate to leave the company, but when life comes knocking....
Pros
culture, management, benefits
Cons
pay could be better, office space, hard to get days off
Very Friendly and Exibited Excellent Customer Service
Sales Associate/Retail (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 18, 2016
Working for Men's Warehouse expanded my communication skills and learning how to understand what the customer want's and what's the best way to bring my best foot forward to make sure they are satisfied with my services. Made sure that we treated customers as guest and a family and learned to be team-oriented.
alot of fun
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2016
best company to work for a lot of fun and a lot pf benefit like health insurance , 401 k , paid sick and vacation days
good environmental to work in ,a lot of traing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Men's Wearhouse. Our community is ready to answer.