Menasha Corporation Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Corporate Regional Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHNovember 22, 2017
I am the former Regional Safety Manager for the Ohio and Kentucky area, I did an excellent job and got great reviews from my superiors. a few personal problems led me to resign from my position. I should not have resigned. I regret it everyday.
Pros
all
Poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 27, 2017
Poor management the company has no care for its employees and only cares about keeping customers at the expense of the people making their boxes. They don’t care if you see your family ever
Pros
Cons
Work 7 days a week and get shunned for asking for time off
Official response from Menasha Corporation
October 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry about your experience at our company. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to improve situations that are not aligned with our culture and values. Indeed reviews are anonymous, but if you’d like to talk more about it, please email us at solutions@menasha.com and let us know the best way to contact you. Thank you.

Good pay, hard on feet, kind of monotonous
Worker (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILOctober 27, 2017
The pay is good. The work can be hard on your body and very monotonous. You work 10 hours for for days a week, with a $50 bonus if you work all four days. Easy hire.
Not a bad place to be.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSOctober 17, 2017
A typical day at work involved installing various fixtures and generally cleaning the warehouse. I can't say much as to what it would entail now, as I was employed before the particular warehouse i worked in was in operation.
Ok place kept busy, hard on body
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Monticello, IAOctober 17, 2017
It is a fast passed environment. The workers are helpful and management is ok. They keep you moving and will help you whenever you get behind. The maintenance workers are quick and efficient at keeping things moving.
Pros
provide lunch when the occaion arises
Cons
hard on body, have to stand a long time
A good place to work.
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYOctober 13, 2017
Some locations were staffed very light so some employees had multiple responsibilities. Multiple locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico so there are always advancement opportunities if you are willing to relocate.
Pros
Good local management.
Cons
Fast paced daily work.
Billing/Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WISeptember 26, 2017
A great group of people to work with. Wonderful upper management team. The employees are appreciated here. Fun activities planned for employees. Lots of perks.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Yukon PASeptember 21, 2017
Enjoyed the experience. Great place to work. Little room for advancement. Downsizing has be a topic of many meetings as we move toward a new operating system, which is the other downside.
n/a
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHSeptember 20, 2017
Orbis was a very tedious job. you have to pay close attention to detail. Management was fair. The worplace was very comfortable. Hardest part of the job is expanding your ideas to figure out how to assemble parts and keep a steady flow to reach hourly tact. I learned how to assemble auto motor part shipping boxes.
Nice Family Company
National Accounts Director (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WISeptember 20, 2017
ELT members are close knit group that does not give access..... new ideas are not always embraced .

Need to understand growth comes from innovation, and maintaining base though critical, not long term strategy
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Resistant to change
fair depending on what your looking for
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 11, 2017
When i started working at menasha 20 years ago people were trying to get in to the place. About 7 years after working there total management restructure took place. It was straight shifts, changed to rotating, supervisers of departments had no idea how to run departments. Now people are trying to get out.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
too many chiefs, indians are becoming extinct
Good Learning experience
HR Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 8, 2017
I really enjoyed the atmosphere and learning experience. Headquarters recently moved into a new building and it is absolutely beautiful. Definitely, a great place to work.
Fun place to work
Service Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2017
Fun work place can be challenging sometimes concentrating is a must this is a place I would recommend to anyone that I know as for me I would like to work closer to home
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Distance for me
I moved up fast in company
Lead operator (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 30, 2017
It was great pay the people where nice that i worked with. It was alot of hours and that was hard with a family and everything. Strict about taking time off. The production was well done. the company did donate and helped the community. We had suppers when made our goals and money donated to untied way.
Pros
great pay benifits
Cons
long hours poor communication
Nepotism
line leader (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILAugust 25, 2017
Production manager has complete control over who get certain advancing jobs. Unfriendly to majority of non hispanics. Most decisions are made by by a single person without constructive criticism form others. Uncompromising with a lack of empathy. Very critical of everyone but themselves. Human resources has a conflict of interest with managment. Questionable morals and ethics.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
no chance for advancement.
Na
Leader (Former Employee) –  Monticello, IAAugust 23, 2017
Solid group to work with in Monticello, had minimum interaction with head quarters, Good leadership team. Strong technical staff, lots of pride and passion.
Pros
Great / hard working employees in Monticello
Cons
Old faclility in Monticello
no good
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Champaign County, ILAugust 16, 2017
this job is very political, if you're not part of he "INCROWD" you are treated as such. even in a good position. the floor leads do not help you unless they are going to get in trouble or their bosses are around.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hartford, WIAugust 14, 2017
The hours here are hard, you work 12 hour shifts that rotate every week. The operations manager is an unfair and uncaring man and partakes in gossip around the workplace.
would go back anyday
machine operator /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2017
it was okay working for Menasha but the management was poor overall great job for a future. learned to run and operate a machine drive a forklift .everyone is like family
fast paced but nice people
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYAugust 11, 2017
typical day at work was fast paced. i learned to be aware of my surroundings. management was okay at times. hardest part of job was working so many hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menasha Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.