Mendtronix Inc. is an international repair, refurbishment and logistics company servicing North American commercial electronics industries with strategic locations in San Diego, Atlanta and Pittsburgh. We're seeking a creative, dynamic team player with a minimum of 4-5 years experience executing marketing and web operations within a technology setting. The Marketing Manager will join our fast-growing management team at our San Diego headquarters.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Candidate should possess outstanding communication and organizational skills and be self-motivated, flexible, detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Experience working with a range of software platforms and possessing a "tech-savvy" mindset is of great importance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program.
- Overseeing company website strategy, maintenance, and optimization.
- Managing lead generation and customer retention initiatives.
- Leading editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications, print and electronic materials.
- Analyzing markets, products and growth opportunities, monitoring trends, and introducing strategic and tactical solutions to drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Implementing and overseeing online marketing campaigns across channels including: SEO/SEM, display, email, and social media.
- Conducting customer and employee surveys, organizing the data for review and discussion by the organization’s management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline and/or equivalent advanced work experience
- Excellent writing skills (writing samples required)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- Familiarity with UX/website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Business Objects
- Experience with Netsuite or comparable CRM/ERP platform is a must