Menlo Park law firm seeks a responsible, flexible, detail-oriented individual with strong proofreading and communication skills to support several attorneys in the areas of litigation and real estate.
- At least two years litigation experience as a legal secretary or similar position working in a law firm.
- Experience filing documents with State and Federal Courts, including but not limited to, knowledge of filing rules/requirements, calendaring, deadlines, proof of service, online filings, etc.
- Familiarity with real estate forms including deeds, PCORs, promissory notes, etc., and the process of recording documents.
- Proficient with PCs and skilled in Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Legal Solutions (True Forms, Excel and Timeslips also preferred).
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to assist with a variety of daily administrative duties, such as maintaining client files; answering telephones; scheduling conference calls, meetings, and depositions; sorting and distributing incoming mail, etc.
This position is full time (30+ hours per week) with excellent benefits. If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to the office manager. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. Only individuals with relevant experience will be considered. Thank you for your interest.
Indeed - 22 months ago