Menlo WW Logistics Employee Reviews

very fast pace and stressful environment with bad pay
Order Planner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 8, 2017
worked for this company for 3 years and it was a struggle. the management is terrible and will not work with you on anything like doctors appointments or sick children there attendance policy is way to strict. I also felt like i was not treated fairly at this company and favoritism is a real problem there. i would suggest finding a different place of employment
csr
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAMay 1, 2017
you are working in shipping/receiving dept. will make sure trucking trailers will loading/unloading properly. You will learn new things daily this is the enjoyable job
Pros
nice company
Cons
n/a
great environment
Inventory Control Supervisor (Warehouse Logistics) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77041April 28, 2017
if the company had never been bought out, i'd still be there. loved showing up for work and working with a great team daily. the environment around the warehouse gave you a family type feeling
Not the same as it once was
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 19, 2017
This is another general labor project. The company used to be called Ryder until Menlo bought it out. The shift manager who stood no more than 5'3'' sure had a stong case of short man syndrome. Fights would break out during shifts and you were required to work overtime, even if you already had other personal matters after work. Do not work for this company.
Pros
Made a few friends
Cons
Fights, supervisors were rude
Very Productive
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 2, 2017
Very productive place to work. They work hard to make the numbers, and to fill orders and load trucks in a time fashion.
They also was a christian work force, which that struck me, and also was a family as well.
Pros
Free lunch 2 times a month
Cons
N/a
Production and fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sandston Highland, VAFebruary 26, 2017
My days at work was fun and loving I get my job done.and go help out my other workers out. I work as a team. I have learned a lot working at Menlo Logistics wide world and the management was wonderful.
My work was a material handler and drive an forklift it was easy an I enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed meeting new positive very friendly people and I also enjoyed picking orders.
Pros
Free launch sometimes
Menlo
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 6, 2017
Daily inventory count, forklift driving, supervising order pullers, repairs, shipping and receiving, I learned word and exel, went through a few different managers.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Position moved to Memphis, Tn
Simple fairly easy warehouse work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 18, 2017
I picked orders of hats and apparel for the new era brand company. Every day was different, some days you could be out in the aisles picking orders, and other days you could be packing the picked orders and placing them on the assembly line. There were times i made boxes all day, but for the most part, your job duties would shuffle around the warehouse depending.
Pros
there was never nothing to do
Cons
shorts strict breaks
Family oriented company. Loved working there
Customer Returns Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2017
Great company but no opportunity to advance. The company was willing to teach as much as you were willing to learn. Menlo did not reward an employee for advancing.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
no advancement oppertunity
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJanuary 3, 2017
Management was on same page, most management knew how to do the job on the floor which was nice that they could and would step in to help when needed.

Advancement opportunities were always there

co-workers were like family, everyone worked well with eachother and was always there to help.

Benefits package was the best I have ever had.
Pros
free clothes, food, as rewards, plus bonuses, great benefits
bought out by XPO
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIDecember 30, 2016
Was a pretty good company to work for before it was bought out. The company is no longer in existence. I cannot comment further on it due to this fact.
good working enviroment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 19, 2016
i like work in menlo logistics because of healthy work enviroment.
good salary . the co workers are very good and helpful.
Pros
gives us free pizza sometimes
Productive work place, decent atmosphere
Lead Load Planner (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 14, 2016
Great job. Team that worked for me was great. Overall company was ok. No room for advancement. To many people looking over your shoulder which can be a hassle micromanaging.
Pros
Team
Cons
Micromanagement.
environment
mater (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 7, 2016
Day at work was amazing. surrounding my great postive mind people keep me moving. Working and helping each other was main. and we all accomplish that.
fun place at times
Inbound Processor (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAAugust 23, 2016
nice place to work sometimes people can make it difficult.a lot of personal relationships tend to cloud management decisions.jobs are basic warehouse jobs and not difficult to learn,pay scale is not matching surrounding area.fun place to work otherwise
Pros
majority of people are friendly
Cons
lots of favortism and pay scale can be tweeked a little
menlo
Cost Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 17, 2016
loved the work lifestyle, easy to talk to management and flexlible work style and job security. awesome co-workers, learnt a lot and was fast paced work.
Free golf clubs and shoes
Returns Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tigrd OregonJuly 28, 2016
Great company with many peers. Many cookouts, golf turnaments to reward hard work. Positive leadership and got in the middle of production to work when needed.
Pros
free sports equipment
Warehouse
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAJuly 16, 2016
Coworkers are friendly, If you are a hard and dedicated worker you will succeed, not for lazy people, temp. agencies sucks, easy job just do the work and get your shift over with
Pros
co workers look out for one another
Cons
warehouse gets really hot or really cold
productive work site
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCJuly 14, 2016
fun workplace with difficult coworkers. always work available great work hours. mostly temporary positions with high turnover
Pros
free lunches
Cons
difficult coworkers
Busy and rewarding with benefits
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  The Dalles, ORJuly 10, 2016
Learning new things about my job and how to implement new Ideas and suggestions each and every day. The world is changing and we have to be able to adapt and learn to stay with the market.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay scale is not good enough!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Menlo WW Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.