Menlo

Menlo United States Employee Reviews

Productive, unsteady work
Returns Lead (Current Employee), Pataskala, OHMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Promotions
Still in start up mode after two years always changing stuff and not sure what they want to do overall.
Still trying to put together somewhat of a team to over come everything.
Good
Floor Worker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 4, 2015
The job was ok but for the many different areas we had to work in I think the pay should have a little more higher. The leads were young so sometimes work seemed as if it were mot being ran properly
Room to grow...
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 26, 2015
I have good days at work for the most part ..I have entered a company that has just moved to the tri city area. we are still trying our hardest to put things in place . to make the company a better place to be employed at. there a slight high turn over here at the company I work for so its kind of hard to put six sigma and rules into place for those that come into the doors of this company and want to stay...I have learned a lot in the past year that I have been there. I love the people that are in my department .the hardest part of my job would be when the company hires a lot of the temps to work and then lay them off after we have worked with them for a good bit of time ...the most enjoyable part of my job would be meeting so many wonderful new people and learning from some of the new people that we come across ...
Good to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pataskala, OHDecember 10, 2014
Very enjoyable pace and environment. very easy to work with co workers come and go. hardest part is the continual lifting. best part is the people
Productivety
MATERIAL HANDLER/PROCUREMENT (Current Employee), OregonOctober 16, 2014
Typal day come in at 4;30am to get Outbound ready for shipping. I print off packing list varies from 4-12 per day pull what i need to meet qty, do SAP transaction and scan bar codes into a spreadsheet and they are ready for packaging and shipping. I then go multi task between cart runs from fab to fab or pulling orders for customers in between recording logs into a spreadsheet or working on Lean activity. Mid morning is arrivial of receiving trucks to dtrash put into Migo thru SAP deliver parts to customers or put away in bins. I then pull inventory list for replen to stock the fab daily with different part numbers. wipe down and put into fab. Then finish the day with customer orders. I have 2 other co workers I work with that come in different hours. the hardest part of the day is making sure everything matches to a T for shipping out to the other countries. I love multi tasking and staying busy that is my most enjoyable part of the day
Menlo
Racks planner (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: ii now have experience as a planner
Cons: not good benefits
I'm currently with this company,i enjoy my co-workers as well as my management team,but far as a established company there very unorganized and there a 3rd party logistics company,there contract always on probation and i don't think that's somewhere i would like to be as my career.
Productive and fastpace workplace.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Cypress drAugust 24, 2014
I Learned the main reason its important that you unload trailers and load them up because company have a certain time and customers want there items at a certain time.
Productive and Fun place to work
Picker/Packer/Part Master (Former Employee), Whitestown, INMay 21, 2014
I enjoyed working at Menlo. I was there for 7 years and I really learned alot.
shipping (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, miApril 8, 2014
pick and pack parts / shipping and my co-workers will train you well
productive and love working with the ppl
Material Handler (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: a good work enviroment
Cons: short breaks and the will not hire people full time
A typical day at work is very fast pace, I learn how different parts work at my job, management show of favoritism, i enjoy working with my co-worker they very polite and easy to work around
Review
Order Filler (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: 3 days on and 4 days off
Cons: lack of hours
It was a below average company to work for. We were told we might not come close to 40 hours a week for some time to come. I averaged 19 hours per week for the last 5 weeks I was there.
Excellent work ethics and fun to work at.
Inventory Lead (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: genuine nice environment and great learning experiences
Cons: feel under paid and no benifits. and fluctuation of hours.
A typical day at work starts with a group meeting so everyone can start the day informed and ready for what is to come productivity wise. I get started by staging the Inventory Control department with its equipment and paperwork for the IC team so they can quickly go out and start doing their do diligence. Then I start doing follow ups on emails and trouble shooting issues thru out the day. I have learned many aspects of a large shipping facility and how to manage with multiple tasks in a team setting. Management has been a great force in bring the efforts to become a better workforce and has been very positive. My co-workers are very hardworking and for the most part have held the same vision of work ethics that I believe to make the best effort possible. The hardest part of the job is having to do more than what the title of the job is but I am open and always willing to learn more. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am helping resolve the issues of my co-workers and knowing I am making a difference.
Cool Job Pay Sucks
Material Handler (Current Employee), Joliet, ILDecember 7, 2013
Pros: good work schedule
Cons: no overtime
*good people
*good work enviroment
*need more overtime
*the job itself was very easy to understand
productive
Material Handler (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GANovember 19, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: limited overtime
process outbound picks
communicate with forklift operator and auditor
SHIPPING RECIEVING
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), houston txNovember 12, 2013
Pros: good overtime days
Cons: long shifts
its a good job to have can learn alot from the older people who work there
fun and nice place to work
(Temp Job) Spherion Staffing (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 8, 2013
Pros: home dailyq
Cons: bad people
fun place to work pay was ok and the job was laid back
we bought parts to different departments to help get atm machines built
Productive and fast paced environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCSeptember 6, 2013
Pick products for customers and load trailers for delivery.
Great work envirionment
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 16, 2013
A typical day at work is receiving and shipping the freight to meet the daily quota. Management and co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was the heat and the beating your body takes. Most enjoyable part of the job was having more than one break.
Pleasent place to work.
Forklift Driver-Hub operation/unload planes (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHMay 11, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: working in the bad weather
Nice place to work at. People polite, team players. The hardest part of the job was loading planes and huts. The most enjoyable part was working with people that are team players/and hard workers together.
Productive and fun workplace with computer intel.
QA/QC Distribution Associate/Outbound/Shipping (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: very nice management staff
Cons: n/a
Order fulfillment, order puller, picker/packer, shipping/outbound operations. Forklift operator (certified), cherry-picker, reach-lift. Perfect attendance and Safety record.

Menlo Salaries