Menorah Park Employee Reviews

STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: None
This is a great place If you need structure. The management is superior. This is a place that really care about the staff and patients. Pay is great there are tons of room for advancement
Micro management
independent senior living. Over 1 (Current Employee), 44122July 15, 2015
Pros: helps people
Cons: micro management, no empowerment
There is no empowerment to work within your assigned duties mid-level manager and up. People who are successful there are YES people who do not like decision making, risk or reward due to the Executive management style.
menorah park
STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJune 21, 2015
I love helping people and the nursing home was great but the co worker was very mean to the resident and didn't keep up the general care that was needed though out the day. All in all it good place to work
Very strict place to work.
STNA (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, OHJune 12, 2015
Cons: no outside food allowed.
This facility is very large and based under the jewish culture and they really enforce the rules and regulations. You must have patience and respect.
Great people
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 16, 2015
I enjoyed management and benefits. Hours were just cut so it made it harder to maintain financially. Good benefits and the area is pretty great.
Wonderful Place to Work!
Registered Nurse - Float (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMarch 21, 2015
I enjoyed working for Menorah Park and would have stayed for many years if it wasnt for unexpectedly moving to Phoenix, Arizona.
productive
Dietary Aide prn (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: sunday brunches
Cons: no breaks
it was great place to work.some of the managers werent on there job but the kitchen manager was great.the hardest part about the job is the timing.the tenants were awesome i grew close to some of them.i met a couple friends there as well.i learned more about the jewish culture that i never knew before it was a working and learning experience all together
High Standards for care
STNA (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHOctober 3, 2014
Loved working in an environment that always expected the best out of me
productive and fun
stna (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHSeptember 21, 2014
patient care and teamwork also helping out with other festivities
Very comfortable work environment
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: wages and benefits
I love my job. I have great relationships with my coworkers and direct supervisors. I often go to work complete my tasks for the day and go home. Tasks include cleaning serving food and washing dishes. I learned a lot about working in groups as well as customer service. The most difficult part of the job is dealing with unhappy managers. Interacting and working with peers is the most enjoyable part of my job by far.
Great environment
Housekeeping plus Aide (Current Employee), Beachwood, OhioAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: kosher food
Staff is excellent. My typical day is start in the laundry department to help the staff with laundry needs, then I go out into the community to clean residents private homes. I work with 15 clients every two weeks. I am the housekeeper for their homes, they trust me and count on me to get the job done.

The best part of my job is that I work with my clients around their busy schedules to clean their homes and I have a special bond with each one of them. If feels good to know these clients can trust me to come into their homes sometimes while they are away and get the job done.
The Elderly
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), DeWitt, NYAugust 25, 2014
Pros: getting to know people
Cons: to much waste food wise
Loved getting to know the elderly people and staff I learned how to utilize my skills to make someones day more positive everyday was hard but rewarding
they had activities for residents to attend
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 13, 2014
Cons: you have 2 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch break
I loved communication the work field I enjoy working and learning new things and open to ideas that will make the day go smoothly.
The workplace
Server (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHJuly 29, 2014
Pros: great tenants
Cons: no breaks
A typical work day is very fast paced. But comfortable. I learned many skills about restaurant settings. My co-workers are very determined and easy to work with. We get the job done.
STNA
STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 31, 2014
Pros: the enjoyable part was getting to know my patients.
Cons: worked monday - sunday not one day off
May work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift... help client with getting dress and helping with the bathing and brushing teeth. Also with eating and preparing meals keeping tract of client sugar levels. Helping with range of motion. Giving my patient the best patient out of my education.
Challenging yet
RN ,Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 15, 2014
Menorah Park is a great place to work. This organization prides itself with providing resident's with professional and consistent care. Working here at times can be challenging but beneficial. There is room for advancement and growth.
Great work place
STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: pay
This is a very nice facility, teamwork is a must everyone is friendly and the pay is great.
compassionate and very competitive work environment
State tested nursing assistant (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great structure, and organized facility
Cons: after you have completed all there programs there is no further room for advancement
A typical day at work includes doing rounds which is done at the change of each shift checking and making sure that the resident is well taken care of and that the safety appliances are working and in the correct place, then I gather all of my materials that I will need and begin my shift. I work on day shift so my duties included assisting residents with ADL's ( activities of daily living) so they can be ready in time for breakfast which I also assist with. Throughout my time at Menorah Park I have learned that a positive attitude and team work will take you far. I feel that the management is very strict and stearn. The hardest part of my job is feeling that I am not appreciated and my hard work goes unnoticed. The thing I love most about my job is helping people, they are so greatful and appreciative that it alone is enough to keep me going.
CNA (Former Employee), syracuse,nyAugust 21, 2013
Pros: residents
Cons: lack of teamwork at times.
I really learned a lot through this company, being that it was my first place working as a can.
Clinical Tech III
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2013
Learned everyrthing about being an excellant aide, state regulations, and patients rights' and privacy.