Menorah Park

Menorah Park Employer Reviews

productive and fun
stna (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHSeptember 21, 2014
patient care and teamwork also helping out with other festivities
Very comfortable work environment
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: wages and benefits
I love my job. I have great relationships with my coworkers and direct supervisors. I often go to work complete my tasks for the day and go home. Tasks include cleaning serving food and washing dishes. I learned a lot about working in groups as well as customer service. The most difficult part of the job is dealing with unhappy managers. Interacting – more... and working with peers is the most enjoyable part of my job by far. – less
Great environment
Housekeeping plus Aide (Current Employee), Beachwood, OhioAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: kosher food
Staff is excellent. My typical day is start in the laundry department to help the staff with laundry needs, then I go out into the community to clean residents private homes. I work with 15 clients every two weeks. I am the housekeeper for their homes, they trust me and count on me to get the job done.

The best part of my job is that I work with my – more... clients around their busy schedules to clean their homes and I have a special bond with each one of them. If feels good to know these clients can trust me to come into their homes sometimes while they are away and get the job done. – less
The Elderly
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), DeWitt, NYAugust 25, 2014
Pros: getting to know people
Cons: to much waste food wise
Loved getting to know the elderly people and staff I learned how to utilize my skills to make someones day more positive everyday was hard but rewarding
they had activities for residents to attend
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 13, 2014
Cons: you have 2 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch break
I loved communication the work field I enjoy working and learning new things and open to ideas that will make the day go smoothly.
The workplace
Server (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHJuly 29, 2014
Pros: great tenants
Cons: no breaks
A typical work day is very fast paced. But comfortable. I learned many skills about restaurant settings. My co-workers are very determined and easy to work with. We get the job done.
STNA
STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 31, 2014
Pros: the enjoyable part was getting to know my patients.
Cons: worked monday - sunday not one day off
May work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift... help client with getting dress and helping with the bathing and brushing teeth. Also with eating and preparing meals keeping tract of client sugar levels. Helping with range of motion. Giving my patient the best patient out of my education.
Challenging yet
RN ,Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 15, 2014
Menorah Park is a great place to work. This organization prides itself with providing resident's with professional and consistent care. Working here at times can be challenging but beneficial. There is room for advancement and growth.
Great work place
STNA (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: pay
This is a very nice facility, teamwork is a must everyone is friendly and the pay is great.
compassionate and very competitive work environment
State tested nursing assistant (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great structure, and organized facility
Cons: after you have completed all there programs there is no further room for advancement
A typical day at work includes doing rounds which is done at the change of each shift checking and making sure that the resident is well taken care of and that the safety appliances are working and in the correct place, then I gather all of my materials that I will need and begin my shift. I work on day shift so my duties included assisting residents – more... with ADL's ( activities of daily living) so they can be ready in time for breakfast which I also assist with. Throughout my time at Menorah Park I have learned that a positive attitude and team work will take you far. I feel that the management is very strict and stearn. The hardest part of my job is feeling that I am not appreciated and my hard work goes unnoticed. The thing I love most about my job is helping people, they are so greatful and appreciative that it alone is enough to keep me going. – less
CNA (Former Employee), syracuse,nyAugust 21, 2013
Pros: residents
Cons: lack of teamwork at times.
I really learned a lot through this company, being that it was my first place working as a can.
Clinical Tech III
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHMay 23, 2013
Learned everyrthing about being an excellant aide, state regulations, and patients rights' and privacy.
productive work place
Stna (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHOctober 23, 2012
busy and very diverse environment fun to interact with employees and residents
This a very enjoyable job.
Exercise Specialist (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHAugust 16, 2012
Cons: only part-time
Great job. I enjoy working with this population. I can be creative with the residence as well as following a strict schedule.
work like a dog and get no respect.
Charge-RN Sub-Acute (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHJune 21, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: name it
This place is crazy. They work you till you are burnt out and they won't advance you if you are doing a great job for fear that they cannot replace you. Top management is ruthless and disrespectful to people beneath them. Evil evil evil. Stay away.
Menorah Park is a great place to work as a STNA
STNA (Former Employee), Friedman unitFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: their lunch prices was reasonable
Cons: we could not bring in your own lunch, due to religious belief
Working at Menorah Park was a wonderful experience for me, the staff was very helpful they promote team work which I found out is the best way to help new hires learn their duties quickly. The administrators would come around to the units to get ideas from the employers to better improve the work enviroment as well as the care for the residents.